Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2020, 05:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 16868 times)
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 05:46:13 PM

a few days ago I withdrew some coins from leasing program and change coins to btc ,
high speed - it is good !!!

That is, the profit that you received from the leasing program, you recorded in bitcoins? Also a very good strategy, Bitcoin can show growth at any time.
yeh I changed some profit coins EDC to btc and then sent to another site , there I have some profit too )

So you understand what the market is and that you should not keep all your funds in one coin! But the most important thing is that EDC gives you the opportunity to further earn and make a profit.

Cryptocurrency market is very risky. It is good that price of EDC growth and thanks leasing program it is possible to get a passive income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
The Largest Bitcoin Poker Site
Bad Beat Jackpot Available
No Limit Texas Hold'em Cash Games And Tournaments
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suriens

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

a few days ago I withdrew some coins from leasing program and change coins to btc ,

That is, the profit that you received from the leasing program, you recorded in bitcoins? Also a very good strategy, Bitcoin can show growth at any time.
yeh I changed some profit coins EDC to btc and then sent to another site , there I have some profit too )

So you understand what the market is and that you should not keep all your funds in one coin! But the most important thing is that EDC gives you the opportunity to further earn and make a profit.

Cryptocurrency market is very risky. It is good that price of EDC growth and thanks leasing program it is possible to get a passive income.

Risk and big profits always go hand in hand. For example, you put money in a bank, this is certainly less risky, but how much will you earn on this, 5 percent per year? In cryptocurrency, you can earn 100 percent per month or even more.
Miabi

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

Risk and big profits always go hand in hand. For example, you put money in a bank, this is certainly less risky, but how much will you earn on this, 5 percent per year? In cryptocurrency, you can earn 100 percent per month or even more.
This project, although it is cryptocurrency, but it seems to me that the risk here is minimal. Because if the user receives passively coins, and if suddenly the coin rate drops, then interest from leasing can compensate this drop.
Suriens

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:50:30 PM

This project, although it is cryptocurrency, but it seems to me that the risk here is minimal. Because if the user receives passively coins, and if suddenly the coin rate drops, then interest from leasing can compensate this drop.

You correctly noticed this, that is, when the price falls, the user will not remain in the red, he will be able to compensate for the difference using the received coins. As they say, if you are not in the red, then you have not lost!
Moonchain123

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

You correctly noticed this, that is, when the price falls, the user will not remain in the red, he will be able to compensate for the difference using the received coins. As they say, if you are not in the red, then you have not lost!

Leasing program is a long term program for 3, 6 or 12 month. Hope during this time the market will recovery.
Hypoluxy

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 05:25:06 PM

Leasing program is a long term program for 3, 6 or 12 month. Hope during this time the market will recovery.

I see the statistics and a lot of participants of leasing program prefer to lease tokens for12 month. Hope in one year the cryptocurrency market will recovery and will start to grow.
alim264

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:29:16 PM

I see the statistics and a lot of participants of leasing program prefer to lease tokens for12 month. Hope in one year the cryptocurrency market will recovery and will start to grow.

The biggest profit of for participants who lease tokens for 12 month, that is why people prefer to lease tokens for 12 month.
Miabi

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:50:03 PM

The biggest profit of for participants who lease tokens for 12 month, that is why people prefer to lease tokens for 12 month.

It also says that users are confident in the stability of the project and the coin and think that a global fall will not happen.
Hypoluxy

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 04:59:37 PM

It also says that users are confident in the stability of the project and the coin and think that a global fall will not happen.

Stability is very important for cryptocurrency, now cryptocurrency becomes more stable. If EDC will be used for payment in marketplace stability will be necessary
Moonchain123

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:08:19 PM

Stability is very important for cryptocurrency, now cryptocurrency becomes more stable. If EDC will be used for payment in marketplace stability will be necessary

EDC Blockchain is actively developing. Hope capitalization of EDC will continue to grow in future.
Suriens

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:05:46 PM

EDC Blockchain is actively developing. Hope capitalization of EDC will continue to grow in future.

Well, since the marketing of the project is aimed at attracting new users to the project, the coin capitalization should also increase due to new investments.
invpro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:51:44 AM

Organization of personal meeting costs money that is why cryptocurrency projects rarely use such tactic of promotion.
Crypto projects do not use face-to-face meetings in order to avoid responsibility as much as possible.

EDC has a big community and leaders of such community organizes meetings very often. You can see this from the news of EDC. Also EDC has 4 official offices around the world.
I didn’t write about the EDC, but answered the question of the previous speaker. Right?

There are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency industry  Angry No wonder that organisers of scams do not want to show their real faces and use fake documents and fake faces.
That's for sure. Now scammers even use hired workers in fake offices to hide their real faces and attract more attention to themselves.
cryptomarka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:42:59 AM

Organization of personal meeting costs money that is why cryptocurrency projects rarely use such tactic of promotion.
Crypto projects do not use face-to-face meetings in order to avoid responsibility as much as possible.

EDC has a big community and leaders of such community organizes meetings very often. You can see this from the news of EDC. Also EDC has 4 official offices around the world.
I didn’t write about the EDC, but answered the question of the previous speaker. Right?

There are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency industry  Angry No wonder that organisers of scams do not want to show their real faces and use fake documents and fake faces.
That's for sure. Now scammers even use hired workers in fake offices to hide their real faces and attract more attention to themselves.

Scams becomes more complicated and sometimes it is very difficult to differ scam from a good project.
Miabi

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:18:36 AM

Scams becomes more complicated and sometimes it is very difficult to differ scam from a good project.

I will help you distinguish, this is a good project that gives users opportunities, do not thank! Wink
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

EDC Blockchain Weekly Digest

So that our users can take advantage of the latest technological solutions that appear on the market, the EDC Blockchain developers weekly improve the work of all platform modules.

EDC Blockchain Platform

The growth of the platform’s audience can cause difficulties in the platform’s operation and its availability due to a heavy increase in the network load. Therefore, the developers of EDC Blockchain are constantly working on clustering and scaling the platform. This allows successfully coping with an increase in user load and makes it possible to conduct instant transactions on the platform from anywhere in the world.

We optimize the EDC Blockchain cryptocurrency nodes operation. Thanks to these works, users do not need to have special high-performance software and equipment for managing a full node. You can just lease your EDC coins to the masternode for various periods and receive rewards on your multifunctional EDC Wallet!

EDC Blockchain Wallet Mobile Apps

This week we have released the new EDC Blockchain Wallet mobile version for Android! The version supports the work of the advanced EDC Blockchain platform transfer functions, such as “anonymous transactions” and “red envelopes”.

For now, users who are especially interested in making transactions without identification will be able to use the functionality of “anonymous transactions” on their Android gadgets. Business owners using their Android-based mobile devices will be able to carry out large-scale advertising and marketing campaigns, as well as discount programs using the “red envelope” function in the wallet mobile version for Android!

The next step in the development of mobile applications for the EDC Blockchain wallet will be to add all the advanced platform transfer functions to the wallet mobile version for iOS!

That is all for today! See you in new digests, where new EDC Blockchain solutions will be presented to develop and scale your business, expand your target audience and receive blockchain bonuses to improve the quality of your life!

via https://blockchain.mn

Suriens

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:27:50 PM

There are really a lot of fraudsters, but there are also worthy and decent projects on the market. EDC shows how you need to work and develop, and most importantly, users are happy with this project.
Moonchain123

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:25:15 PM

There are really a lot of fraudsters, but there are also worthy and decent projects on the market. EDC shows how you need to work and develop, and most importantly, users are happy with this project.

That is why it is very important to check the development of the project and check the team of the project, former projects of the team and to check how successful was the former projects of the team.
cryptomarka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:43:50 AM

That is why it is very important to check the development of the project and check the team of the project, former projects of the team and to check how successful was the former projects of the team.

Not many projects a developing so active like EDC Blockchain. It has a very attractive referral program that is why the number of the users are constantly growth.
invpro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:47:06 AM

Therefore, excessive vigilance and careful verification will never hurt.
Miabi

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:17:10 AM

Not many projects a developing so active like EDC Blockchain. It has a very attractive referral program that is why the number of the users are constantly growth.

I knew about the leasing program as I participate in it, but I did not know what a referral program is. Tell me how many coins give for attracted referral?
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.