Bitcoin Forum
February 17, 2020, 01:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 16780 times)
adiliocesar

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:11:02 PM

Many experts predict that in 2020 the cryptocurrency market will raise. It will be more simple to develop in the green market.

Many experts predicted the growth of cryptocurrency in 2019. But only in the first half of 2019 cryptocurrency market growed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miabi

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:39:49 PM

Token must be useful and people must trust the project and its team. It takes time that people would trust the project.

EDC Blockchain was actively depeloping in 2019, that is why many people trust the project and transfer EDC to leasing program.

I agree with you, a lot of people use the leasing program, that program has proven itself very well, you can make a profit and this is the most important thing.
Suriens

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:17:33 PM

Many experts predict that in 2020 the cryptocurrency market will raise. It will be more simple to develop in the green market.

Many experts predicted the growth of cryptocurrency in 2019. But only in the first half of 2019 cryptocurrency market growed.

You should not rely on the opinions of some experts, they can talk a lot, and almost always this does not correspond to reality.
Miabi

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:48:39 AM

You should not rely on the opinions of some experts, they can talk a lot, and almost always this does not correspond to reality.
That's for sure, I have noticed more than once that their forecasts come true with a probability of 50 percent, the same result can be achieved by tossing a coin) It is better to always rely on yourself and your decisions!
Suriens

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:55:42 PM

Moreover, this project inspires my confidence personally. He really works and has established himself well among his community.
Moonchain123

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:08:52 PM

I see that cryptocurrency market started to growth. Price of EDC started to growth too.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 07:18:11 PM

Moreover, this project inspires my confidence personally. He really works and has established himself well among his community.

Team of EDC Blockchain has made a great job and I think that a lot of people started to trust EDC Blockchain.
adiliocesar

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:41:19 PM

Team of EDC Blockchain has made a great job and I think that a lot of people started to trust EDC Blockchain.

Trust is the most important thing for every cryptocurrency project. If people see the development they trust the project.
alim264

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:44:34 PM

Trust is the most important thing for every cryptocurrency project. If people see the development they trust the project.

When investors see the growth of the price of the token they start to trust the project  Wink
invpro

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:45:23 AM

EDC is very interesting project. A lot of people use leasing program. I wish you to continue to develop EDC in 2020, I wish the price of EDC to grow and participants of leasing program I wish to have more profit.
You probably made a big investment in this project, if you are so worried about the price of the token?

I have a several deposits in leasing program and I continue to participate in it. EDC was the most successful my project in 2019. Hope the same situation will be in 2020.
But we are not talking about a leasing program, but about investing in the project itself.

EDC did not conducted IEO or ICO. It is possible only to participate in leasing program.
Then, talking about profit for investors of the project itself is not appropriate.

Why, isn't participation in a leasing program an investment in a project and in a coin? You buy EDC, so this is investment.
Perhaps because the project has long been launched at the expense of investors or not?
Miabi

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:14:24 AM

EDC is very interesting project. A lot of people use leasing program. I wish you to continue to develop EDC in 2020, I wish the price of EDC to grow and participants of leasing program I wish to have more profit.
You probably made a big investment in this project, if you are so worried about the price of the token?

I have a several deposits in leasing program and I continue to participate in it. EDC was the most successful my project in 2019. Hope the same situation will be in 2020.
But we are not talking about a leasing program, but about investing in the project itself.

EDC did not conducted IEO or ICO. It is possible only to participate in leasing program.
Then, talking about profit for investors of the project itself is not appropriate.

Why, isn't participation in a leasing program an investment in a project and in a coin? You buy EDC, so this is investment.
Perhaps because the project has long been launched at the expense of investors or not?

So what ? You buy coins for a leasing program from a project, you get coins, the project gets money! This is what it is to invest in a project!
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 04:17:11 PM

So what ? You buy coins for a leasing program from a project, you get coins, the project gets money! This is what it is to invest in a project!

EDC Blockchain was launched in 2015. It has a long history. Leasing program started in February 2019. Now all the investors can participate in leasing program.
Suriens

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:34:53 PM

When investors see the growth of the price of the token they start to trust the project  Wink

The rise in the price of a coin is certainly good, but it seems to me that the stable work of the project and constant development inspire confidence!
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:36:50 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 01:05:46 PM by simpsons_support

Start a Reliable EDC Coin Exchange on ZG.COM

We continue to introduce you to the reliable exchanges where you can exchange EDC coins for various cryptocurrencies or withdraw them to a bank card as fiat money.

You can find a complete list of the exchanges trusted by our users on the official EDC Blockchain website in the “Exchanges” section. We will help you register and get started to exchange your coins on one of the most reliable platforms, ZG.com.

ZG.com has been registered in China. In 2019, it was absorbed by the BTC-China giant company, which invested capital and engaged its management, which immediately affected a significant increase in the platform’s popularity and reliability. Today, ZG.com offers an exchange of 157 currency pairs with 79 different cryptocurrencies.

The average daily trading volume on ZG.com is 2000 BTC. Please note that this exchange only works with cryptocurrencies and offers versions of the website in Chinese, Korean and English.

When you open the ZG.com website (by the way, if you are a resident of Russia or Ukraine, please use this link www2.zg.com), you will receive a registering invitation.

Press the “Sign Up” button and select the desired registration method — either by using your phone number or by linking your account to email:

If it is more convenient for you to register via mobile phone, select “Register by Phone”. Next, you will be asked to select your region, enter your phone number in the international format, a verification code, and click on “Get Verification Code”.

Wait for the SMS with the code:

Enter it in the “Verification Code” field. Then create a password, repeat it and click the “Sign up Now” button:

Note: please consider that you will have 5 minutes to enter the code,
after which it will become invalid and you will have to request it again!

Now you have passed the registration using a mobile phone number!

To register via email, select “Register by Email”, fill in the “Email address” field, enter the indicated digits of the graphic code, and request your email verification code by clicking on “Get Verification Code” button:

Check all inbox letters (including the “Spam” folder). Copy the code from the received message:

Enter it into the “Verification code” field:

Note: Please take into account that you will have 5 minutes to enter the code,
after which it will become invalid and you will have to request it again!

Then come up with a strong password, repeat it and click on the “Sign up Now” button:

Welcome to ZG.com!

The next step will be your deposit. To replenish your EDC balance, you need to click the “Assets” button, find “EDC Blockchain” in the list, and click “Deposit”:

You will be offered to set up 2-factor authentication, as well as a password for depositing/withdrawing funds (“Fund Password”). Follow all the necessary steps, after which you can proceed to replenish the account!

Click the “Assets” button again, search for the EDC Blockchain in the list and click the “Deposit” button:

You will see a page with data for crediting a deposit. You need to copy “EDC Deposit Address” and “Note”. This data will need to be entered on the funds sending page in your EDC Blockchain wallet. You can also scan the QR-code using your mobile phone for a more convenient deposit.

Attention! Send only EDC coins to your EDC address. Sending any other assets to your EDC address will result in a loss of sent funds!

Carefully check all the data for the deposit and make sure that this data matches the one you enter when sending EDC coins in the EDC Blockchain wallet!

EDC coins will be credited to your ZG.com account immediately after the transaction is confirmed by the EDC Blockchain network.

The minimum deposit amount is 100 EDC. Deposits less than this amount are not accepted.

To complete the depositing process, open your EDC Blockchain wallet and open the page of sending funds.

Enter the address of the deposit received at ZG in a certain field. In the “Memo” field, enter the note indicated on the deposit page. Enter the amount of EDC coins that you want to transfer to the exchange. After that, click the “Send” button on the funds sending page in your EDC Blockchain wallet.

After that, the funds will be credited to your account!

You can control or analyze the movement of your assets on the ZG exchange in the “Capital Flow” tab of the “Assets” menu item.

Funds withdrawal

To withdraw EDC coins from the ZG.com exchange, click the “Assets” button, after that, enter “EDC” in the search bar and click the “Withdraw” button at the bottom right of the screen.

Next, open your EDC wallet, copy the address of your EDC Blockchain wallet and paste it into the “Withdrawal Address” field on the ZG funds withdrawal page.

Enter the amount of EDC coins that you want to withdraw from ZG exchange, and click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the withdrawal page.

The system will require to enter Fund Password. Enter the 6-digit Fund Password that you specified in the security settings.

Done! Your funds will be credited to your EDC Blockchain wallet immediately after the network confirms this transaction.

We hope that our tips will make the procedure for registering, verifying, replenishing and withdrawing funds from the ZG.com exchange much simpler and clearer for you! Enjoy your work on one of the most stable and reliable world crypto exchanges!

In the following articles, we will continue to introduce you to our partner exchanges and their functionality. As a reminder, the EDC coin can be freely sold, bought and traded in pairs with BTC, ETH, USDT, and other currencies on dozens of popular exchanges, among which you can choose the best conditions, privileges, bonuses, additional partnership and client opportunities.

ZG.com exchange official website: https://www.zg.com

For Russian and Ukrainian residents, use the following link http://www2.zg.com

Download EDC wallet at https://blockchain.mn/ru/wallets-ru/

via https://blockchain.mn

Moonchain123

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:24:55 PM

I see that EDC has a very big choice of exchanges for listing EDC. It is very comfortable to work with EDC.
alim264

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:34:08 PM

I see that EDC has a very big choice of exchanges for listing EDC. It is very comfortable to work with EDC.

It is very important to add more listings on new exchanges for the future development of the project.
adiliocesar

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:36:48 PM

It is very important to add more listings on new exchanges for the future development of the project.

There are a lot of different exhanges, so the choice of exchanges for listing is very big.
invpro

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:12:55 AM

It is strange that you take the conversation in a different direction and do not answer simple questions.
Miabi

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:54:00 AM

Does the project provide you with a choice of 8 exchanges? This is not enough for you, or what exchanges do you still want to see?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:28:55 PM

New Blockchain Opportunities to Open for Pakistani Residents!

The leaders of the EDC Blockchain community and the ECRO System project are conducting a number of events in Pakistan to develop the community in this country and improve the lives of Pakistan residents using innovative EDC and ECRO products!

The leaders of the Pakistani EDC and ECRO community Akmal Guman, Ali Hassan, Mr. Khalid, and Yusuf Sultani are actively developing our projects and popularizing EDC Blockchain products and the independent global ecosystem ECRO System in Pakistan.

The work of our community leaders in Pakistan allows residents of this country to learn about the benefits of EDC Blockchain and ECRO System products that help develop in the latest digital technologies, expand and scale their business and receive daily bonus rewards!

At the training events, residents of Pakistan will learn about the improved transfer functionality on the EDC Blockchain platform and the possibilities of conducting marketing campaigns for the clients of their business using the “code package” and “red envelope” functions that increase the effectiveness of company promotions.

A popular product among the Pakistani population is the EDC Blockchain leasing program. With its help, EDC bonus coin holders get the opportunity to lease their coins to a masternode and receive daily bonus accruals on their EDC Blockchain wallet!

A resident of Pakistan became the owner of a stylish Toyota,
which he purchased for bonuses thanks to the EDC Blockchain leasing program.

At our educational events, Pakistani users will learn how to join the independent ecosystem for consumers, manufacturers, and partners of ECRO System.

ECRO System is a self-contained system that provides tools for the development in the blockchain world: the innovative ECRO marketplace using blockchain and AI technology, the ECRO Academy educational platform, the ECRO Startup platform for projects’ development, as well as the BitcoBit and ECRO P2P cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

We thank the leaders of the Pakistani EDC and ECRO community for their active work and contribution to the development of our projects and are waiting for all crypto enthusiasts who want to develop in the blockchain technologies area at our training events and webinars! Shortly, the EDC and ECRO team will begin active collaboration with Pakistani leaders to further develop our projects in this country.

via https://blockchain.mn

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.