Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2019, 08:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 7171 times)
Alexxo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

It rise interest to the crypto. A lot of people want to earn on crypto and buy it in expectation of future profit.
Since people believe in innovation, crypto from time to time causes interest among investors. Investors always buy the expectation.

I thought that investors and traders should buy on the rumors and sell on the news. Grin

This traders do, investors usually buy tokens for a long period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hina98334

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

I think soon it will be possible to check. Just to compare the price before the listing and after the listing.
Of course. What do you think, is it worth buying tokens before listing?

I have EDC tokens and they are growing. May be after listing on Binance they will grow more, I hope for this.

Almost always after the listing, the coin grows. But this can only be a temporary phenomenon.

*Link Removed*
flarenial

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:23:22 PM

It rise interest to the crypto. A lot of people want to earn on crypto and buy it in expectation of future profit.
Since people believe in innovation, crypto from time to time causes interest among investors. Investors always buy the expectation.

I thought that investors and traders should buy on the rumors and sell on the news. Grin

I do not agree. Any investor wants to make a profit as soon as possible.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:57:57 AM

Works both ways, doesn't it?

Alexxo

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:26:05 AM

I think investors prefer long term investments, that is why they buy assets for future perspective. For traders more important is speculation.

starkovblue

Activity: 770
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:16:11 AM

Investors especially smart buy a working product and develop a good team.
I didn’t see anything working here.
And the bounty that you offered to the community is generally ridiculous.
Only bots for this will work and, accordingly, the quality of the work performed will be of the lowest level.

STORICHAIN
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
  BOUNTY START
25 JUNE 2019
lylya75

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:44:49 PM

Only bots for this will work and, accordingly, the quality of the work performed will be of the lowest level.

They already have a working blockchain with LPoS mining and working wallet. About bounty campaign they pay every month and their tokens are traded on different exchanges from december 2016.
Dorvei

Activity: 714
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:31:55 PM

Many bounty hunters wait for payments on the bounty for several months, then a few months are waiting for a listing on the cryptocurrency exchange to sell tokens. In EDC Blockchain there is nothing to wait for, the payment is made every month and the tokens are listed for a long time.
Enyanha

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:41:12 PM

I think investors prefer long term investments, that is why they buy assets for future perspective. For traders more important is speculation.

EDC for investors that prefer a long term investments offer a leasing program that allows them to earn more money.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
DeepChipolino

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:08:53 PM

At the moment, only the web wallet is available.
The remaining versions of the wallet will be available in the future. A team of programmers is working on it.
The project has existed for several years, there is still no wallet. Combined with this fact and the fact that LPOS from a web wallet can be anything, (I risk incurring righteous anger), for example, a hidden HYIP.
Bring over me, please.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:06:04 PM

We gave the opportunity to earn our coins. Anyone can do it. It is voluntary.
As for the "not working product" - our product has been operating since 2015. This is 90% more time than many products on the crypto market.
You can read more about our product: https://blockchain.mn

no-ice-please

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:12:13 PM

Is this just a network with a cryptocurrency or can you really build stuff on EDC Blockchain?

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
upline

Activity: 924
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:18:36 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 12:50:59 PM by upline

I have EDC tokens and they are growing.

Looks like you made the right choice if your investment grows.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:12:56 AM

Is this just a network with a cryptocurrency or can you really build stuff on EDC Blockchain?
With the help of the built-in coin constructor, you can create new cryptocurrencies - from a simple token for low turnover to a full-fledged cryptocurrency with advanced features which is based on the LPoS mining algorithm. With the help of the global EDC Blockchain platform, you can create new cryptocurrencies, as well as to conduct your own business, develop startups and launch new high-tech projects. You no longer need powerful computing technology, as a special code will reliably protect your digital assets, while investors will have free access to the currency with the help of a “client” and a wallet. Assets created on the EDC Blockchain platform can be traded or stored as permanent assets.

Nasbacyar

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:39:26 AM

Many bounty hunters wait for payments on the bounty for several months, then a few months are waiting for a listing on the cryptocurrency exchange to sell tokens. In EDC Blockchain there is nothing to wait for, the payment is made every month and the tokens are listed for a long time.
Of course, this is a great advantage over other companies. Users will appreciate it.
darkcerebral

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:43:19 AM

If it costs one dollar, all investors will earn very well on this. But I think it's still fantastic. Grin
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:58:37 AM

PLATFORM WITH NEW POSSIBILITIES

EDC Blockchain is a global platform with its own cryptocurrency, providing ready-made blockchain solutions for business.

3 facts about EDC Blockchain:

* Project is on the market since 2015
* EDC coins are used by people living in 57 countries
* Our community consists of over 1,000,000 active users

Why do a lot of people trust us? Because the EDC Blockchain platform is a complex of possibilities for the implementation of any ideas.

via https://blockchain.mn

Heptapolis

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:46:33 PM

It is platform for dapps on own blockchain. There is a module constructor for blockhain.
lylya75

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:11:34 PM

If it costs one dollar, all investors will earn very well on this. But I think it's still fantastic. Grin

A price will depend from the development and how big is community and how many people use EDC Blockhain.
Dorvei

Activity: 714
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies in general are extremely unpredictable,  tokens of crypto startups are even more unpredictable, because sometimes it is difficult to understand how useful the startup technology will be in the future and how it will develop. Personally, I think LPoS mining is very promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.