Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: sdfsdf  (Read 23200 times)
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:04:23 AM

A blockchain technology that Rewards both The Rich and the Poor is worth Paying Rapt Attention to

Blockchain Technology and FinTechs
The blockchain Technology is cutting edge and revolutionizer in the financial tech industry. Its security is unprecedented as it has proven resistance to all form of brute-force attack and double spending. It has also provided a transparent ledger view which is not known amongst other Fintechs. Pseudo-anonymity is another advantage the blockchain has provided as one can see all transaction details of funds sent but one cannot determine the identity of the sender or receiver. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are effective for cross-border transactions.

Blockchain Flaw
One major flaw that the blockchain has been facing since forever is scalability. Bitcoin known as the father of all cryptocurrency can only process 12 transactions per second- TPS while Ethereum processes around 14Tps, this is awfully lower than what VISA processes in a second. If the blockchain will prove to be a truly first class innovation as it is viewed it has to deal with scalability issues.

Developers are not resting, every day, there are innovations to deal with this problem effectively. There are blockchain techs springing up which have dealt with scalability challenges of the blockchain among other problems. One of these EDC blockchain. EDC processes 100,000 transactions per second.

EDC seeks to proffer solution to the basic challenges of the blockchain while giving all –both rich and poor the opportunity to earn through its consensus algorithm. The EDC blockchain is also making it very easy for anyone to tokenize assets or launch start-ups as it promises to give full support to all tokens created on its platform.

PoC
Consensus

EDC blockchain uses the Leasing Proof of Stake- LPoS consensus. This is like an upgrade of the proof of stake- PoS, as transactions are confirmed as a certain volume of tokens, are locked up in wallets (Masternodes). The algorithm also distributes block rewards according to the stake that is held by each wallet. In a PoS consensus token holders are rewarded according to their holding. Usually, there is a minimum amount of tokens that can be held by a user before they are qualified to be a master node and eligible for the holder’s reward. In an LPoS consensus, an opportunity is given to everyone. Users with a lower number of tokens can lease their holding to master nodes and earn a daily reward for the period of their leasing.

On EDC blockchain, users can lease as low as 100EDC tokens (worth 0.48-0.50$ at the time of writing) to get a 0.4% daily reward if one is leasing for a year. The developers opined that everybody should be given the privilege to participate and earn in a blockchain consensus. Sadly most blockchains today only the reward the rich and the tech geeks. For Blockchains like that of Bitcoin, which uses a Proof of Work consensus, you can only earn if you are rich and can easily understand the processes in mining. For other blockchains that use PoS, running a master node requires a lot of funds. Though there are Bitcoin mining farms that allow people to invest funds to give them daily returns, there are non with minimum allowable investment as low as that of EDC blockchain. Leasing on the EDC blockchain brings returns even when their wallet is offline.

All benefits of the LPoS consensus mentioned above are apart from the fact that PoS is eco-friendly, as it doesn't require mining as in the PoW blockchains like Bitcoin. To mining Bitcoin and other PoW algorithm blockchains, computers have to do complex calculations which require a lot of energy thus of an adverse effect on the environment. PoS (LPoS) only requires master nodes to lock a number of tokens in wallets to validate transactions. EDC blockchain explorer can be found here.

via https://blockchain.mn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:33:29 AM

does EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​still have anything to do with EDC CASH? I see EDCCASH also wears the EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​logo.if it is true that there is still a relationship, it will be very influential because the EDC CASH dev is now being detained for a fraud case
EDC CASH was created on the EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​constructor, but we are not responsible for the use of the coins that are created on it. We are sorry if you took part in EDCCASH.
You can lease coins at EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​- it's safe.
I am not a member of EDC-CASH, I just want to make sure that there is no relationship between EDCCASH and EDC-BLOCKCHAIN, at least I can explain to EDCCASH member and ensure that EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​is still safe and reliable. thanks for your clarification

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 10:13:54 AM

does EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​still have anything to do with EDC CASH? I see EDCCASH also wears the EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​logo.if it is true that there is still a relationship, it will be very influential because the EDC CASH dev is now being detained for a fraud case
EDC CASH was created on the EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​constructor, but we are not responsible for the use of the coins that are created on it. We are sorry if you took part in EDCCASH.
You can lease coins at EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​- it's safe.
I am not a member of EDC-CASH, I just want to make sure that there is no relationship between EDCCASH and EDC-BLOCKCHAIN, at least I can explain to EDCCASH member and ensure that EDC BLOCKCHAIN ​​is still safe and reliable. thanks for your clarification
Yes, we are not affiliated with EDCCASH. They created a coin on our constructor, but what they did with the coin - we do not know and cannot influence.
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 10:15:52 AM

EDC Blockchain – The Right Solutions for the Right Audience

EDC Blockchain allows you to easily create your own cryptocurrency token without the need of advanced technical skills, professionals or equipment. It also helps you every step of the way after that, providing options for marketing support and getting to exchanges.

This is perfect for small and medium enterprises, who want a budget way into crypto world to test blockchain implementation and explore the possibilities of creating and marketing their own token-based model.
The platform is also very suitable for crypto enthusiast and individuals, who want to tokenize an asset. I don’t expect large enterprises to launch a token via EDC blockchain, not for their main operations, at least.
There are not many competitors in this market niche, as we see the top platforms targeting decently budgeted companies, which can afford to maintain big teams of developers.

Coin Constructor
The team offers 3 different packages when using the coin constructor, depending on your needs. The basic package is for creating a token. With the plus package, you get more options for setting the coin metrics. And the Premium package allows you to fully configure all the features of the coin in a custom way.
I like the division in to pre-built packages. It really simplifies the process and makes the decisions easier, which is important for starter users.

The project reminds me of Polymath, Swarm and Smartlands. However, these platforms are designed to attract and accommodate STOs, which are another niche – much bigger enterprises than SMEs.
Ark is also marketed as a tool for starting your own blockchain and tokens on side chains.
None of them is as user friendly, convenient, comprehensive and welcoming for crypto starters as EDC Blockchain.
A million active users from 57 countries prove this.

The website is written in easy terms and close to perfect explanations about the idea and benefits of the project. The design, UX and graphics are highly professional. They fully speak the branding and communicate the EDC Blockchain’s idea to its end users – SMEs, crypto enthusiasts, non- and for-profit organizations.

On the plus side, the whitepaper is congruent with the whole branding and target audience – it is simple and understandable, even by newbies. However, I expected to find some more technical information in it, but it was missing. There is a slight overlap with the information from the website.

The project has a healthy following in the social media. 220 000 Twitter followers, almost 30 000 Telegram members, over 6 000 Facebook followers and over 290 000 Instagram followers.
The team is very active with updates and communication. Frequent news are provided almost daily.

The project provides not only a platform, but further support for just the type of customers that correspond to the current level of development and sophistication in the crypto world. In my opinion, SMEs will be the ones who will join next and create the next big wave of adoption in the crypto world. Mass adoption will happen, when we have idiot-proof ways of operating with crypto. And I believe that EDC Blockchain are providing just this kind of solution for just the right customer base. EDC stands for Every Day Coin. The naming can’t be more perfect.

The commission fee for any transactions within the EDC blockchain is 0.001 EDC regardless of the transaction amount. Given the current price of 0.0042$ per EDC, this makes the commission charged less than 0.000005$. This means one of the cheapest transaction prices in the industry.

The team has a live chat option on the website. They responded within 3 minutes. Excellent support.

One of the main target markets for the platform is China. It has shown unstable and unfavourable position towards cryptocurrencies and that poses some risk to the project.

The LPoS is not explained in detail and more precisely how consensus is reached. The team may work in direction to add on this information to the website. On the other hand, the target audience is such, that governance and decentralization are not a major concern for them, and probably shouldn’t be overwhelmed with technical stuff, that they don’t need to understand.

EDC Blockchain is listed on CMC since 2016. The market cap at the time of writing is $11,2M and it ranks 311 at CMC. The trading volume is in the range of 200,000$ - 1,000,000$ daily, which is significant.

A project with a well-thought idea and perfect market positioning. A project, that has endured the tests and challenges of time. A project with clear past and promising future.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:00:25 AM

Why EDC is rated the best Blockchain; A comparative analysis

My first reaction to the news of EDC blockchain was ''that is too good to be true!'' I couldn't imagine a blockchain that posses great qualities and yet simple to interact with, versertile and could serve as real means of investment. When I made a due diligence to conduct personal research and practically interact with EDC blockchain to see if what I read was true, I found out that everything is true.

Having interacted with various blockchains, I will be making a comparative analysis between EDC blockchain and some well known blockchains and we can all draw the inference.

On a general note, blockchain technology has really revolutionized our world based on the practical solution it offers especially in the financial technology (fintech) industry. It has many advantages such as its transparency ledger view which makes all transaction details viewable and could serve as practical solution to the problem of money laundering. Also, the security that the blockchain offer is next to none. One can be sure that datas stored on the blockchain are well secured. In addition, cryptocurrency minned through the blockchain technology is effective for intercontinental transactions.

Comparative analysing of blockchains

Speed and number of transaction per second

Bitcoin blockchain is regarded as the most popular and mother of all the blockchains can only process twelve transactions per second. 12-TPS and it takes average of ten minutes to confirm a transaction.
Ethereum which is also a popular blockchain and boasts of many projects launched on it processes an average of thirty transactions per second 30-TPS and takes average of fifteen seconds to confirm a transaction.
EDC blockchain which a new and innovative blockchain improved upon the limitations of all the available blockchains and thereby surpasses them. EDC blockchain processes and average of one hundred thousand transactions in a second 100,000 -TPS and confirms a transaction in second. What an amazing difference! This makes EDC the fastest and the most efficient of all blockchains.

Proof Consensus/ Blockchain Algorithm

Blockchains like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash use Proof-of-Work (PoW) which is the first algorithm to be used on the blockchain in mining cryptocurrency. The disadvantages of this algorithm is that it requires lots of energy to carry out. Mining of Bitcoin consumes high electric power and the speed of transaction is very slow. It also means that only the rich and those who are learned in the mining skills can be engaged.

Ethereum blockchain is an improvement on the existing blockchain that make use of Proof of Work. Ethereum uses Proof-of-Stake (PoS). The advantage of Proof-of-Stake is that it does not consume power energy as much as in Proof of Work algorithm and has higher speed of transaction processing. But the disadvantage of this algorithm is that, it gives credence to owners of large number of Masternodes who can do mining and add blocks to the blockchain and receive rewards. In this consensus, rewards are distributed to token holders according to their holdings. The challenge is that, there is required amount of tokens that must be held by a user before being qualified to be a master node owner and be eligible for reward. So, if you don't have the where withal, you cannot mine with proof of stake Algorithm.

EDC blockchain uses the (LPoS) Leasing Proof of Stake consensus. This algorithm is a great improvement on the existing blockchains which uses Proof of Work (PoS) and proof of stake (PoS). In this algorithm, transactions are confirmed as some volume of tokens are locked up in the Masternodes and it distributes block rewards according to the stake that is released by each wallet.
EDC blockchain is a great improvement on all other existed blockchains and that makes it the best! In an LPoS consensus, an opportunity is given to everyone. Users with a lower number of tokens can lease their holding to master nodes and earn a daily reward for the period of their leasing. Visit the Website

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 08:46:34 AM

"I have made 20x of my initial investment through the mining of EDC" EDC Community Member Testifies

As I began gathering information for my first article on EDC blockchain, I met Mr. Femi Jegede from Nigeria, an exceptional community member of EDC blockchain. He is enthusiastic and happy to answer some questions about EDC. This prompted me to ask him some questions about his passion for EDC. As I got answers from him I was convinced beyond doubt that a blockchain like EDC can be life-changing. I stated in the first article that EDC was great enough to have built a strong community of believers around itself. Let’s dive right in.

Ayobami99: Can I meet you, sir?
Mr. Jegede: My name is Femi Jegede.
Ayobami99: What do you do for a living?
Mr. Jegede: I am a computer engineer.
Ayobami99: When, how and where did you get to know about EDC?
Mr. Jegede: I got to know about EDC in the year 2016 through a friend.
Ayobami99: What was your first thought about EDC back in 2016 when you were introduced to EDC?
Mr. Jegede: I was reluctant to invest in EDC blockchain at that time because I don’t believe that there is any online genuine business. Few months after my investment in EDC, the price nosedive but I held onto it and to the glory of God, I have made 20x of my initial investment through the mining of EDC.
Ayobami99: What motivates you about EDC?
Mr. Jegede: What really motivates is the commitment of the new management in rebranding and turnaround of the EDC blockchain. The speed of transaction is 0.25s and it can handle 100,000 transactions per sec. The development of a market place where EDC blockchain can be used as a currency. The LPOS mining system where the mining is done by master node and the reward is distributed to the coin leasers. The EDC blockchain coin constructors that provide an opportunity for a startup business.
Ayobami99: How has EDC helped you or of benefit to you?
Mr. Jegede: It has really enhanced my knowledge in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency. My monthly income has been increased by 8x with the help of LPOS mining system.
Ayobami99: What do you see when you look into the future for EDC?
Mr. Jegede: With EDC blockchain, I see a brighter and prosperous future. EDC is a long time investment project where one can make regular income for a lifetime and pass to children as an inheritance.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:20:32 AM

In order to develop your business through the Blockchain

Today, we offer you a review of the EDC project, which is concerned with the development of business through PLC. The project is characterized by the objective of developing any work of any kind through the technology of Blockin and through encrypted currencies. This gives the project a strong advantage that gives a great place among the current projects deployed.

We can say that EDC provides ready-to-do business solutions.

About the project:
We see that the project offers many advantages to both ordinary people and people with large start-up companies. The project considers that it provides everything for these people to make their project successful and to introduce the use of the technology of the Blockchain in their work. Success.

The EDC project has an encrypted currency, but the project at the base of its multi-functional platform has features such as:

Provide the ability to create encrypted currencies for startups and private companies
This means providing liquidity to such companies in order to obtain sufficient funding to support their own development and development projects. It also means that the company has a name in the world of blockbuster technology and coded currencies

Participation in mining
The project provides participation in mining which is by renting your coins into a master code and getting bonuses

Dependence on Bitshares 2.0 Graphene technology
In fact, this is the biggest advantage of the project, because graphene is the only Blockchain system that has an industrial level of productivity and performance sufficient for large social and economic systems, and this helps to develop large companies faster and more accurately.

Also graphene is the fastest Blockchain system in existence at present. When applying the optimization, Bitshares is able to process up to 100,000 transactions per second, which is several times faster than Visa, which is the largest financial provider. This makes us see the huge amount of speed and the vast amount of development in using this system

EDC coin mining on the LPoS algorithm (Leased-Proof-of-Steak)
The LPoS algorithm works as a "tenant proof of ownership interest". The consensus mechanism has significant advantages: for example, it attracts all users, regardless of their stack, to protect and secure the network, and the reward is distributed fairly, with each participant receiving participation in proportion to the contribution. This is an excellent opportunity even for owners of a small number of coins to get bonuses. The essence of the algorithm is that smaller holders of the encoded currency rent their metal coins for a full contract, while the contract forms a mass, thus their owners receive their share of the total reward. This principle is similar to mining assemblies, which now serve the almost entire Petachwine network. Because network members are starting and motivating in smaller quantities, their security level is also increased. The EDC blockchain platform is one of the few leading companies that turns the mining algorithm into an LPoS algorithm. All currency holders are merged

● Introduce advanced technologies and make block-based products available to everyone!
Learn about the project through the official website: https://blockchain.mn

The currency is used within the system of the project, which is the currency of the exclusive proxy, which is the currency of the meaning that it has a use within the system and not just a currency, is used as follows:

Create individual icons using the currency generator for the project
Pay in loyalty systems and cash refund. The bonus can be used when exchanging additional services for companies.
Collecting the transaction fees for any sub-currency within the blockage, ie, acting as an intermediary.
That is, the currency is permanent, and this helps to maintain its value most of the time.

Do you have a company and want to create a currency? Do you want to do group financing or create current codes for your business?

The platform provides users with packaged packages solutions to create an encrypted currency. Depending on your budget, you can choose one of the following packages:

We can say that the project contributes well in helping the large and emerging companies to enter the world of the technology of the Blockchain and the world of digital currencies and facilitate the way through the use of the latest technologies and the latest and fastest software, and also helps them to create their own currency in order to save their assets and from In order to obtain group financing and to have a currency traded in the trading platforms. The company's goal is clearly shown as the objective of the company is to establish an appropriate system for the exchange of goods and services on the basis of EDC worldwide, B investments in infrastructure for community development. The built-in coin designer is one of the main products offered by the platform. Bundled packages to create encrypted currencies have proved to be exactly what the market needs now, while additional services, such as STO, project marketing and inclusion in partner platforms, are a unique showcase of the entire industry. Upon request, full marketing support for the project, advertising and promotion services can be obtained. EDC is a team of highly experienced professionals in the field of encrypted currency marketing and advertising with extensive contacts in the industry.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@mostafa22/edc-in-order-to-develop-your-business-through-the-blockchain

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 11:37:52 AM

How do you think Charity should be done? Open or Anonymous- Blockchain Views

Bill Gates and the Newspaper boy
There is a popular story of Bill Gates and a newspaper boy sometimes ago on Quora. The story supposedly came up when he was asked who in the world was richer than he was. The truth about this story was uncertain as the writer gave no evidence of the truth or a source where the story came from. Also, there was no release from Bill Gates confirming or denying the story. But the story gave a deep insight and motivation about giving or Charity. It affirmed that you do not have to be rich before you can give- this is true. You can get a peek at the story in the picture below.

Charity
Charity begins at home as the popular saying goes. Life is all about giving privileges to the less-privileged. The law of karma also supports giving. It affirmed that what goes around comes around. Charitable giving comes with a different motivation. Some do it out of a heart that loves and desire to help the needy no matter the distance (making them a philanthropist). Others do it so as to be seen and be called philanthropic.

Challenges facing Charity Organizations today
Charitable organizations are built essentially for the purpose of promoting a charity or giving for different charitable courses. But charity organizations around the world are under-performing because they face some challenges:

Transparency
Some people gave up on giving to charity organizations because, in their opinion, they are not transparent enough. Most times the public or givers are not shown how these organizations spend money. This has significantly depleted the level of trust in these organizations. Most charitable organizations do not see the need to show those who have given how they have spent the resources given to them. There are stories of scams by some charitable organizations too. But this has gone so low because of regulations nowadays.

Border Limitations
Giving to a genuine course arises from time to time, for example, raising funds for victims of a disaster. But in this case, collections may be limited to those in the country of origination most times. Cross-border payments may take a long period of time and resources to clear especially for third world countries. Transaction or clearing fees in banks are very high nowadays. Other times, announcements by charitable organizations or bodies may not reach people outside the country of origination for people outside the country to respond.

Absolute Anonymity
Another popular saying goes thus: ‘Do not allow your left hand to know what your right-hand does’ in relation to personal giving.

Though charitable organizations can protect the identity of the giver and restrict the public from the information. But, some people really wish to give in such a way that these organizations do not know who gave for their course. They want absolute anonymity when they give.

Blockchain Technology- A suitable Solution?
While blockchain technology may be very suitable for solving these challenges, there are some limitations presented by the top coins. Bitcoin can take an average of 10minutes before delivering a transaction. A window of ten minutes can be too long for an emergency collection or giving. Likewise, BTC has huge transaction fees. Bitcoin uses pseudo-anonymity to protect the identity of senders and receivers while transactions remain transparent. But, it has been found that it is possible to attach the identity of a person with transactions. There are many other reasons why BTC and many other popular blockchains are not suitable for charitable giving.

EDC- A Charitable Blockchain
EDC blockchain, however, has the potential to accommodate charitable organizations and course with ease.

EDC blockchain can process 100,000 transactions per second with a flat transaction fee of 0.001EDC per transaction. It has a block time of 1-2 seconds. You can confirm for yourself.

On EDC charity courses can be implemented with ease. There is a possibility to create a platform which accepts EDC as a payment option for collections. Organizations from anywhere in the world can receive charity donations with ease in a matter of split-second when it is done via EDC blockchain. There is no need for clearing. Emergency collections can be done and people from all over the world will respond. EDC is listed on multiple exchanges (Check CoinGecko below). This means it is easy to convert EDC coins to fiat in any country through the multiple exchanges.

On EDC blockchain transparency of these organizations can be boosted.

Absolute Anonymity
EDC blockchain team recently released an update to let the community members know what they have been working on. This update includes the ability to send EDC tokens absolutely anonymous. This means tokens can be sent to your wallet without you knowing who sent it. For people who like to give anonymously, this will be effective for charity donations for organizations who do their collections on EDC.

Updates from Team
Additionally, the update included that it will soon be possible for users to send a transaction to other people through a code package. Any user can send EDC by generating code through their wallets, this code can be redeemed to get funds by the receiver.

Users will be able to do a ‘Red Envelope package' to gift a certain number of people with a pre-entered amount for each beneficiary by also generating code from his wallet. This is by specifying how many beneficiaries can redeem the codes and the amount to be sent to each beneficiary. This can be used by any philanthropist or loyalty giveaways by companies as explained in the previous article.

These updates and works are done by the team only prove that they must be philanthropists themselves. And it is only natural for a philanthropist to create an avenue for other philanthropists to be a philanthropist.

Are you wondering if this is possible?
EDC blockchain team posted an update July 18 on Bitcointalk titled EDC Charity Project. The thrust is towards leasing to charity course since EDC is based on Leasing Proof of Stake (LPoS). You can read more about the update here. The team members have already shown an example to charity organizations how it supposed to be done. This should be a call for them to rise up and take up the challenge to be transparent.

I foresee a future where NGOs, non-profit organizations, and charity courses run master nodes on EDC blockchain to use the dividends or daily earnings to help people who are in need.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:57:14 AM

Practical application of the EDC Blockchain mobile wallet

In the last two reviews we discussed the fact that the EDC Blockchain project has a mobile version of its Android wallet. It marked the beginning of a new milestone in the development of the project. Let's think together in our today's article about what advantages a mobile wallet gives us? Why is it used at all? What practical application does it have? What functionality does it have besides the most trivial - storage of coins.

You should agree that just to store coins is the last century. You can store them both on your computer and on your online wallet. Mobile wallet should have some additional functionality in addition to storage, some chip, highlight, whether it be mobile mining or decentralized applications, games, for example, or anything else on the subject.

Let's take a look at the applications that the mobile version of the wallet can have

Stores are no exception. Integration with the store's discount system is no exception. Integration with the store's discount system simply generates a qr code for a specific store, and it is scanned at the checkout.

integration with PayPass system - payment by smartphone with cryptocurrency in stores, conversion of coins at the rate directly from EDC blockchain wallet.

integration with your smartphone's contact book - you will see a list of contacts using your mobile wallet.

Decentralized messenger - a mobile wallet is also capable of becoming an excellent secure decentralized cryptographic messenger.

Collective funding of projects - crowdfunding. A project is created, for example, a birthday party or a teacher's day gift to a class teacher, and a coup code is sent to all those involved.

Warehouse logistics becomes really easy with a mobile wallet - the smartphone can be used as a mobile warehouse terminal with the function of scanning couples/barcodes and then making the appropriate entries in the blockchain

Blockchain tickets are presented in a mobile application when checking in for a flight. Blockchain tickets can be used to sell cinema and theatre tickets, tickets to sporting events. blockchain tickets can be used to easily win ticket purchases, which buy all tickets for high-profile performances/film premieres and then sell them on a three-way basis.

Social incentive systems for citizens/Intra-city currency - all these solutions are easily implemented on the basis of mobile wallet EDC blockchain

The system of international veterinary passports for pets - when transporting pets across the border, it is necessary to get a certificate from an international veterinarian that the furry family member is healthy and has no contraindications for visiting the holiday country. and that if all this information will be recorded in blockchain and on the collar will be hanging a tag with a unique couar code to read which any holder of a blockchain wallet can read. Imagine how much easier the life of the owners of furry friends will become, as there will be less uninvited animals, because all the information about vaccinations will be in the public domain.

If you look at this question from an agricultural angle, you can tokenize all the livestock and poultry, from cows to chickens, from sheep to chickens.

Mobile apps and blockchain games - I think it's even worth explaining here.

And all this is not even close to a complete list of possible applications of the EDC Blockchain mobile wallet. possible applications of the mobile wallet, I think, can be listed indefinitely. And its use is limited only by the fantasy and the direct hands of the developer who is carrying out one or another adoption. I think that in the near future we will see the expansion of mobile wallet functionality and the emergence of versions for other mobile platforms, such as Apple, which will certainly lead to implementation in new projects and services. I hope that my reviews and information about the mobile version of the wallet will help you make the right decision.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:43:52 AM

Practical application of the EDC Blockchain mobile wallet

In the last two reviews we discussed the fact that the EDC Blockchain project has a mobile version of its Android wallet. It marked the beginning of a new milestone in the development of the project. Let's think together in our today's article about what advantages a mobile wallet gives us? Why is it used at all? What practical application does it have? What functionality does it have besides the most trivial - storage of coins.

You should agree that just to store coins is the last century. You can store them both on your computer and on your online wallet. Mobile wallet should have some additional functionality in addition to storage, some chip, highlight, whether it be mobile mining or decentralized applications, games, for example, or anything else on the subject.

Let's take a look at the applications that the mobile version of the wallet can have

Stores are no exception. Integration with the store's discount system is no exception. Integration with the store's discount system simply generates a qr code for a specific store, and it is scanned at the checkout.

integration with PayPass system - payment by smartphone with cryptocurrency in stores, conversion of coins at the rate directly from EDC blockchain wallet.

integration with your smartphone's contact book - you will see a list of contacts using your mobile wallet.

Decentralized messenger - a mobile wallet is also capable of becoming an excellent secure decentralized cryptographic messenger.

Collective funding of projects - crowdfunding. A project is created, for example, a birthday party or a teacher's day gift to a class teacher, and a coup code is sent to all those involved.

Warehouse logistics becomes really easy with a mobile wallet - the smartphone can be used as a mobile warehouse terminal with the function of scanning couples/barcodes and then making the appropriate entries in the blockchain

Blockchain tickets are presented in a mobile application when checking in for a flight. Blockchain tickets can be used to sell cinema and theatre tickets, tickets to sporting events. blockchain tickets can be used to easily win ticket purchases, which buy all tickets for high-profile performances/film premieres and then sell them on a three-way basis.

Social incentive systems for citizens/Intra-city currency - all these solutions are easily implemented on the basis of mobile wallet EDC blockchain

The system of international veterinary passports for pets - when transporting pets across the border, it is necessary to get a certificate from an international veterinarian that the furry family member is healthy and has no contraindications for visiting the holiday country. and that if all this information will be recorded in blockchain and on the collar will be hanging a tag with a unique couar code to read which any holder of a blockchain wallet can read. Imagine how much easier the life of the owners of furry friends will become, as there will be less uninvited animals, because all the information about vaccinations will be in the public domain.

If you look at this question from an agricultural angle, you can tokenize all the livestock and poultry, from cows to chickens, from sheep to chickens.

Mobile apps and blockchain games - I think it's even worth explaining here.

And all this is not even close to a complete list of possible applications of the EDC Blockchain mobile wallet. possible applications of the mobile wallet, I think, can be listed indefinitely. And its use is limited only by the fantasy and the direct hands of the developer who is carrying out one or another adoption. I think that in the near future we will see the expansion of mobile wallet functionality and the emergence of versions for other mobile platforms, such as Apple, which will certainly lead to implementation in new projects and services. I hope that my reviews and information about the mobile version of the wallet will help you make the right decision.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 10:19:21 AM

SUSTAINABILITY IS KEY: WHY LPoS RATES BETTER THAN CLASSIC MINING

Blockchain Will Drive Future Technological Advances
We are in an age where emerging technologies are the main drivers of innovations and new economic opportunities. The past decade has been interesting especially with the emergence of open-source technological development; decentralized ledger technology has grown sharply to become a strong contender for the technology of the decade with the potential to power future systems.

Some technology experts opine that the core internet services will be redesigned in the not too distant future, and this will most probably be powered by decentralized cryptocurrency networks.
Cryptocurrency networks, popularly called blockchains, are community-oriented, and are built on the philosophy of decentralization in which authority and network functions are greatly distributed among the synchronized nodes which maintain the network. It is expected that blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EDC blockchain and others will scale beyond the capabilities of the most advanced centralized technology and usher the world to a new level of innovation.

Blockchain Consensus Mechanisms
Every blockchain is governed by a mechanism - consensus mechanism, which enables nodes to agree on which chain of blocks is valid and should be added to the blockchain. There are several ways of achieving consensus on the blockchain; however, the most widely used consensus mechanism is the Proof-of-Work (PoW). The PoW protocol is a mechanism that requires that a difficult computer calculation be done in order to create a new valid block. This task of solving complex mathematical problems is called mining. It is the method adopted by Bitcoin and about three-quarters of existing cryptonetworks today. Other consensus protocols include the fast rising proof-of-stake (PoS) and its variants, proof-of-capacity, proof-of-elapsed-time (POET), and so on.
PoW is basically mining and it incentivizes miners to maintain network security and services. Classic mining however is highly competitive as only the miner that first solves the puzzle is rewarded with a newly minted digital currency. The computing power required for this is tremendous, therefore miners have to buy specialized mining rigs such as graphics processing unit (GPU) and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), with massive hash rate purposely built for such difficult tasks.

Apart from this, classic mining consumes tremendous amount of energy. An online tool developed by the University of Cambridge called Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index (CBECI), tracked the energy consumption of bitcoin mining and estimated it as over 7 gigawatts (GW) of electricity which equates to about 64 terrawatt hours (TWh) of energy usage. This value is comparable to the energy use of the entire nation of Switzerland. The huge carbon footprint due to this energy consumption is colossal and is a growing source of concern to climate experts. The direct and indirect costs due to classic mining is massive and not cost-efficient in the long run.

These downsides have led to the consideration and rise of alternative consensus mechanisms that are more energy efficient, sustainable, secure, and community-oriented.

The toast of the community is the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.

The PoS Mechanism Ready to Take Over
In the proof-of-stake model, the blockchain is maintained by a network of decentralized nodes who act as validators, rather than miners as in PoW. The nodes deposit a given amount of coins, a process called staking, which cannot be spent. The node that validates a new block is randomly selected just like a lottery system, but by a consensus algorithm. So the higher the coins staked by a node, the better its winning chances. Unlike in PoW blockchain where a new coin is minted and awarded to the winning miner, PoS-based blockchains do not issue new coins rather the node that validates the transaction receives the transaction fees for that transaction as reward.

Compared to classic mining, PoS does not require massive computing power and therefore has low appetite for electricity. PoS can safely be said to be cost and energy efficient, and thus better than PoW. This explains the reason why the blockchain industry is gravitating towards proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus model. As an example, the Ethereum blockchain is planning to switch from PoW to proof-of-stake (PoS).

The downside of regular PoS is that small coin holders would be unable to participate because of the relatively high number of coins needed to be staked to become a master node. It therefore means that network security is left in the hands of a smaller population of the community with the financial means to afford the minimum coins to be staked.

Since network security gets better and more decentralized when the number of participants is higher, the PoS mechanism has been improved on to accommodate and incentivize small holders.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:17:04 AM

[AGGREGATORS]

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:37:16 AM

FAQs Has Updated

Dear users,
We have updated the FAQ section so that you can easily find answers to popular questions and familiarize yourself with the EDC Blockchain technologies.

Major changes are the following:
1. Sections on decentralization and witness opportunities, as well as creating a node to participate in the network have been added.
2. The directions in which the project will develop, namely, the creation of sharing services and an international loyalty program for the community, are expanded.
3. Information about the possibility of participating in the staking service and receiving daily bonus accruals has been added.
You can check the updated FAQ section here.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:36:57 AM

What is EDC Blockchain?

EDC Blockchain is a blockchain platform that provides various tools to help entrepreneurs develop small and medium-sized businesses, advanced functionality for conducting transactions, and the ability to receive additional rewards via staking. The EDC blockchain is managed in a decentralized way by attracting independent validators to support the network and provide everyone with the opportunity to participate on equal terms.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 10:03:46 AM

How does the EDC decentralized blockchain work?

At the first stage of switching to decentralization, each member of the EDC Blockchain network can deploy a node and become a witness. Witnesses receive a reward for deploying a node on their server and processing transactions. The need to verify operations by attracting validators makes it possible to conduct only legitimate transactions.

The transition to the public blockchain will take place at the second stage. After verifying the work of the witness nodes and voting for the inclusion of their nodes by an independent committee, users will get the opportunity to vote and make decisions, while continuing to be rewarded for the work of their nodes.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:32:42 AM

What is a coin constructor?

With the help of a built-in coin constructor, you can create new coins, from a simple token for a small trade turnover to a full-fledged cryptocurrency with enhanced features. With the EDC Blockchain platform, you can tokenize and run businesses, develop startups and create new high-tech projects. You do not need any more powerful computing hardware and advanced programming knowledge for this, as the special code will reliably protect your digital assets, while free access to the currency will be provided with a client and a wallet. Assets created on an EDC blockchain can be traded or stored as permanent assets.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 12:23:48 PM

What kind of ready-made package solutions for creating a cryptocurrency does EDC Blockchain provide?

EDC Blockchain offers ready-made package solutions for creating a cryptocurrency. You can choose one of the following packages – Basic, Plus, or Premium – depending on your budget.
● Basic. You can create a coin, give it a symbol and a description. The characteristics included in this package make it possible to create a nominal token or a token for a small turnover.
● Plus. It gives you the opportunity to change the emission number, premine, and set the characteristics of the coin, such as the symbol and description.
● Premium. You will have the opportunity to create a full-fledged cryptocurrency, fully configure all the characteristics, as well as set all the necessary parameters! This is an advanced solution for serious projects.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 12:47:15 PM

How can I be involved in EDC staking?

Staking, unlike mining, does not require buying farms, spending a huge amount of electricity, and other specific skills. The main requirement for the owner of the coins is to keep the coins in their wallets. After coins have been staked, nodes start generating new coins, rewarding stakeholders with a daily bonus in proportion to their contribution. Each person determines the staking amount – the larger the stake, the greater the reward. After the staking period expires in 365 days, your coins are returned back to your balance.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:25:39 AM

What are the benefits of stakeholders?

● You do not need to keep your wallet open or even use powerful computing capacity to receive staking rewards (if you are not a node);
● No need to invest in expensive equipment to mine new coins;
● Staking through DPoS makes it possible to eliminate double spending and ensure the security of the system;
● This is a great opportunity even for owners of a small amount of coins to receive stable bonuses.

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:04:42 PM

What is the role of the witnesses?

A user who is involved in a staking service has the right to be a witness (Witness, Witness Node, Validator, Block Producer) by fulfilling certain conditions. Witnesses are responsible for reaching consensus in the process of creating and validating new blocks, for which they receive a daily reward. If the witness is ineffective, they will be quickly removed and replaced by another witness, thus ensuring a smooth network operation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: