Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 02:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 6972 times)
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:01:59 PM

Is it possible to create a coin that use only PoS mining or coin may use other algorithm of mining?
The coin created in the constructor uses DPOS mining. Users on the EDC platform can create their own custom tokens, for example, for startups, crowdfunding or tokenisation of their business. Assets created on the blockchain can be traded or stored as a permanent asset.
You will be able to release various projects: from a simple token for small turnover, to a full-fledged cryptocurrency with advanced features and the PoS mining algorithm.

The more flexible a constructor is, the more opportunities it provides for users. As I understand it, most startups need simple tokens that will be traded on the exchange.
Yes, but additional features like mining are just as interesting and beneficial.

I do not think that mining is additional feature. Mining is very important for cryptocomunity and it help to organise cryptocomunity around the coin and support the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinky_pony

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Is it possible to create a coin that use only PoS mining or coin may use other algorithm of mining?
The coin created in the constructor uses DPOS mining. Users on the EDC platform can create their own custom tokens, for example, for startups, crowdfunding or tokenisation of their business. Assets created on the blockchain can be traded or stored as a permanent asset.
You will be able to release various projects: from a simple token for small turnover, to a full-fledged cryptocurrency with advanced features and the PoS mining algorithm.

The more flexible a constructor is, the more opportunities it provides for users. As I understand it, most startups need simple tokens that will be traded on the exchange.
Yes, but additional features like mining are just as interesting and beneficial.

As for me, the idea of the constructor is very cool!

but I will say more that the last update of the mining algorithm I personally went over! LPOS is much more profitable than before. I agree that less percentage. BUT
- no need to do transfers every day (often forgotten)
- no need to keep your PC in work 24/7!
Yes, and at the moment the course is ideal for purchase.
and after 3 months there will be a profit! Yes, and while "Dad" bts trying to show growth obviously alts all sway. EDC behaves very worthy.
We are waiting for mobile wallets!
Respect the team!
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:27:42 PM

but I will say more that the last update of the mining algorithm I personally went over! LPOS is much more profitable than before. I agree that less percentage. BUT
and after 3 months there will be a profit! Yes, and while "Dad" bts trying to show growth obviously alts all sway. EDC behaves very worthy.
Respect the team!

This is a very good thing that using LPoS mining is not necessary to keep the computer working 24/7.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:35:10 PM

Respect the team!

As can I see in blockchain history https://explorer.blockchain.mn/rich-list most investors prefer to invest for 12 month.

CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are growing, so it makes sense to invest for 12 month. With this period, you can get the biggest profit from LPoS mining.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

As can I see in blockchain history https://explorer.blockchain.mn/rich-list most investors prefer to invest for 12 month.
Yes you are right. Because this is the best offer for our customers.

starkovblue

Activity: 770
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:07:22 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are growing, so it makes sense to invest for 12 month. With this period, you can get the biggest profit from LPoS mining.

I do not think that now is the best time to invest your money in all sorts of shitkoins. It is better to take the most conservative options in order not to lose money.

STORICHAIN
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
  BOUNTY START
25 JUNE 2019
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:45:32 PM

I do not think that now is the best time to invest your money in all sorts of shitkoins. It is better to take the most conservative options in order not to lose money.
The choice is always yours!  No one has the right to dictate your requirements!  This step you do personally!  Any cryptocurrency is volantile!  Even the top coins are in long correction and we all know that the BTC was recently priced at almost $ 20,000 per coin.  The factors that influenced this are known by many.  We will not repeat!  Now the top coin is being restored and just yesterday it overcame the price of $ 6000.
 There are many advantages to the EDC BLOCKCHAIN !  We offer coin leasing;  On our platform, you can create your token without the involvement of programmers.
 We value the opinion of each user!

pinky_pony

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:59:55 AM

good afternoon!
amid rising BTC now the perfect price tag for buying EDC!
buy to the full!
This is a second chance!
the third will not be!
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:54:40 AM

What is a Masternode?

Ecrofund, a progressive fund of a new generation, will manage the Masternode on the basis of the EDC blockchain platform. ECROFund operates on the principle of a mutual tokenized fund. Investors can buy domestic currency, acquire a share of the fund and are entitled to a portion of the income, in proportion to their investment. A total of 100 million coins (ECROcoin) will be issued, while each coin will show the share of the fund. The starting price of the token will be $1. ECROFund will diversify investments and distribute the investment portfolio between cryptocurrencies and the real economy thereby, making the token fund more resistant to fluctuations and daily changes in the cryptocurrency market. In addition to investing in startups, blockchain projects and STOs, the fund will invest in energy and green economy projects. This project portfolio and the growing capitalization of the ECROfund based on the EDC blockchain further enhance the stability of the platform. Thus, a unique algorithm, ECRA, will be implemented in the fund.

via https://blockchain.mn

CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:10:16 AM

good afternoon!
buy to the full!
This is a second chance!
the third will not be!

I think that there are a lot of chances. May be it will be less profit. But if cryptocurrency will continuer to grow it will be a lot of chances in future.
Dorvei

Activity: 714
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:13:52 AM

How many masternodes do you have?
EthereumNova

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:36:12 AM

good afternoon!
buy to the full!
This is a second chance!
the third will not be!

I think that there are a lot of chances. May be it will be less profit. But if cryptocurrency will continuer to grow it will be a lot of chances in future.

Here the main condition is that cryptocurrency will grow. As for me I think if the project  survived in 2018 it will be much more simple to it to develop in 2019. Now the cryptocurrency is growing.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

How to become an owner of Masternode? What advantages does the owner of Masternode have?
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:46:42 PM

good afternoon!
buy to the full!
This is a second chance!
the third will not be!

Usualy after the grows of Bitcoin grow another altcoins. Ethereum is also growing. It mean that the price of the tokens for platforms for applications like EDC Blockchain will grow too.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:07:28 PM

How many masternodes do you have?

The first holder of the Masternode will be Ecrofund from the EDC, which will initially form the Masternode and will be able to accept leases from users, in order to put the entire system into operation.

Alexxo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

Crypto is growing and I see that it is a very good time for the LPoS mining. Users will have double profit from leasing tokens and from grow of tokens rate.

barabeku

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

How many EDC coins are mined every day?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:58:01 PM

Crypto is growing and I see that it is a very good time for the LPoS mining. Users will have double profit from leasing tokens and from grow of tokens rate.
That is why it is now very profitable to invest.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:04:10 PM

What is the amount of issuance for EDC cryptocurrency?

The number of EDC coins is limited to 100 billion units. Coin issuance is automatically reduced through the mining algorithm, while the last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040, which will create a shortage of coins, thereby increasing its liquidity and directly affecting the growth of the cryptocurrency rate. Such changes will work in the interest of the entire EDC Blockchain community.

via https://blockchain.mn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.