Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2019, 01:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 8445 times)
Dorvei

Activity: 742
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:07:55 PM

To loose 90% from the maximum value is a very bad results. People lost a lot of money during 2018 especially crypto hodlers.
I still say that -90% for 2018 is a good result. This is only -10 times. Much worse when the asset fell 50 - 100 times. And there are many. I have some token that has lost 250 times its value. This is a great dump Grin.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency. Market lost the capitalization from $750 billion to $250 billion. Now market recovery but it takes time to recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
xctgolj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:18:48 PM

To loose 90% from the maximum value is a very bad results. People lost a lot of money during 2018 especially crypto hodlers.
I still say that -90% for 2018 is a good result. This is only -10 times. Much worse when the asset fell 50 - 100 times. And there are many. I have some token that has lost 250 times its value. This is a great dump Grin.
A coin that lost in its price 250 times is unlikely to once again be worth what it cost before falling. Most likely this scam coin.
hina98334

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:55:33 PM

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency. Market lost the capitalization from $750 billion to $250 billion. Now market recovery but it takes time to recovery.

In any market such falls occur, unfortunately it is inevitable. The main thing is that users have not lost interest in cryptocurrencies.

*Link Removed*
D.Soprano

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:43:32 AM

A coin that lost in its price 250 times is unlikely to once again be worth what it cost before falling. Most likely this scam coin.

whatever the situation with cryptocurrency, and interest in it only increases. Each fall and the subsequent rise in the price of a coin is its story, a reflection of its death and a new day of rebirth. For example, Bitcoin died 200 times and was revived again and this is his reputation) Pay attention to the EDC, how many times the coin lost its value and returned. For the last period of 2-3 months, the coin dies and is reborn almost every day) I believe in EDC, I believe in Bitcoin and I believe in cryptocurrency, in the future. Everything else is a matter of time. buy a coin, sit back on the couch, take popcorn and watch the action. )
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:53:31 AM

We Have Expanded EDC Coins Leasing Functional

EDC Blockchain team presents a new digest about the main events of the week!

The function of automatic extension of the EDC coins leasing period has been added to the platform. EDC Blockchain platform continues to improve its products, considering all the needs of a rapidly changing market.

Now users can easily manage their deposits by setting up the function of automatic extension of the EDC coins leasing period for a term same as the previous leasing period.

Recall that EDC platform allows you to lease your EDC deposits starting from 1000 EDC for 3, 6 and 12 months periods. This tool attracts a wide range of investors and has a positive effect on the dynamics of the EDC coin exchange rate.

via https://blockchain.mn

upline

Activity: 952
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:32:54 AM

An interesting vision of large investors. Smiley
You can hardly know under what circumstances large investors make decisions. If you are not a major investor or trustee. The secret and privacy is one of the conditions for the turnover of big money.
Do you really think that such investors make their investments without looking?

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

The Historic Center of Turkey Bolu Meets EDC Blockchain!

On June 19, 2019, the EDC Blockchain team will present their ECROFund project in Bolu, Turkey.

Bolu is known for its centuries-old history and intellectual heritage. We are sure that this region will support the development of raising crypto-trend and we will soon introduce new successful partners of the EDC community.

EDC community leader Ali Aslan is known for his deep knowledge of all blockchain technology aspects

Professional investors, crypto-traders and a number of EDC partners successfully operating in the Middle East are planning to attend the event.

Despite its virtuality, the blockchain market is shifting to the real sector of the global economy. You will find out how our project works and what advantages the EDC blockchain offers. Also you will get acquainted with our priority project ECROFund and most importantly — you will be able to become a part of our community.

At the end of the event participants will have answers to all their questions and get acquainted with the EDC representatives, discovering the TOP business line in 2019.

We are waiting for you!

Speakers:
Ali Aslan,
Kostiuk Vitaliy,
Saveliev Alex.

Event start: 19:00

Address: Bolu, Köroğlu Otel 

DeepChipolino

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:04:32 PM

You can check it by CMC. This is a XPAT token. The project lives on. They just appeared ahead of time. Perhaps this project may have a similar situation, but less pronounced.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
flarenial

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

whatever the situation with cryptocurrency, and interest in it only increases. Each fall and the subsequent rise in the price of a coin is its story, a reflection of its death and a new day of rebirth. For example, Bitcoin died 200 times and was revived again and this is his reputation) Pay attention to the EDC, how many times the coin lost its value and returned. For the last period of 2-3 months, the coin dies and is reborn almost every day) I believe in EDC, I believe in Bitcoin and I believe in cryptocurrency, in the future. Everything else is a matter of time. buy a coin, sit back on the couch, take popcorn and watch the action. )

You are a cryptocurrency intuziasist like me. I also believe in the future of cryptocurrency and I believe that this area is only at the beginning of its path.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:53:45 PM

You can hardly know under what circumstances large investors make decisions. If you are not a major investor or trustee. The secret and privacy is one of the conditions for the turnover of big money.

I think that large investors check everything many times. They have special consultants in different spheres to do check everything.

Alexxo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

There are a lot of different cryptocurrency conferencies. Team of EDC blockhain visit a lot of them. It means that EDC blockhain has a big community to visit everything.

gyrygrom

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:49:39 PM

I think that large investors check everything many times. They have special consultants in different spheres to do check everything.

It all depends on whom you consider to be large investors. In fact, large investors have not yet entered this market.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:52:52 PM

That is why I like the leasing program of EDC Blockhain. It is possible to lease tokens, do nothing and every day get a profit.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:01:21 AM

It all depends on whom you consider to be large investors. In fact, large investors have not yet entered this market.
That is for sure. A pair of large investment funds has more funds than the capitalization of the entire crypto. If we consider that the capitalization of most cryptocurrencies is not secured by a real business, it becomes clear that there are no large investors here.
But everything is known in comparison. Crypto has its own "large" investors Wink.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
upline

Activity: 952
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:07:31 AM

Very correct opinion. Of course, the investor himself may not be at the meeting, but his representative will be very likely.

ZROCOR
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:54:31 AM

Arabian Nights! New EDC Stickers

EDC project designers have released corporate Telegram sticker pack with EDC symbolics and characters from the “Aladdin”, which Hollywood remake has recently been released worldwide.

The project is constantly developing and capturing new trends in order to meet all the needs of its community. Now the EDC platform users can express their loyalty for the project using EDC branded stickers!

The number of registered wallets on the platform at the moment exceeds 1.2 million, and this figure continues to grow due to the active position of the projects team and strong interest in the platform from the progressive crypto community!

Download new EDC stickers at t.me/addstickers/edc_aladdin

no-ice-please

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:29:31 AM

Some coins will recover and bring the market cap up to where it was, but rest assured the composition of the various coins will be different from that of last time.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:58:37 AM

Turkish Community Development Continues!

On June 22, 2019, the next event of the EDC Blockchain community will be held in the resort town of Samsun (Turkey).

Semih Ablak, the leader of the EDC community in Turkey will dwell on the development of the EDC Blockchain platform and interaction perspectives within the ECROFund ecosystem.

The speaker of the event and the leader of the EDC community in Turkey is Semih Ablak

At the end of the event, participants will be able to ask all their questions and join the development of EDC Blockchain in Turkey!

Speakers:
Semih Ablak
Kostiuk Vitaliy
Saveliev Alex

Event start: 18:00

Address: Toptepe Mahallesi, Aşıkveysel Cad. No:14, 55080 Canik/Samsun

Milamol

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:50:17 PM

Alexxo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

I like your new stickers to telegram. They are amazing. Your designer made a great job! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.