Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2019, 08:44:01 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 11334 times)
upline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:24:38 AM

If users unexpectedly give up Bitcoin, then all other alt-coins (including stable coins) are also not needed.
What do you mean do not need? And now why? Cryptocurrency is only a tool of speculation. It is also possible speculation of stable coins among themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:01:21 AM

Buying a Cool Smartphone and a Tea Ceremony for EDC? Easy!

Traveling begins with the first step, building the house from the first stone, and implementation of EDC blockchain technologies into everyday life from the first real purchases with 100% payment in EDC!

In Chinese cities, Putian (population is 3.9 million) and Xiamen (3.5 million), there were recorded cases of merchants accepting EDC coins in the form of payment for services.

In Xiamen, a retailer of mobile phones and accessories purchased a new model of Huawei with payment in EDC.

In Putian, organizers of the tea ceremony accepted EDC payments from members of the EDC Blockchain community.

Transactions within the EDC network are fast and convenient!

Once, mobile phones underwent a rapid evolution from a luxury purchase to subject of necessity.  Very soon we will see the same evolution of crypto payments.

EDC Blockchain today is ready to provide the full range of tools and solutions for large-scale tokenization of the economy!

EDC Blockchain.  The future has come.

via https://blockchain.mn

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

Mexico Workshop Results: The EDC Blockchain Team Presented Their Latest Developments!

On June 20, 2019, a presentation of the EDC Blockchain and ECROFund platforms was held in the capital of Mexico. The speaker at this workshop was the EDC Blockchain coordinator and the leader of the EDC community in Latin America, Daniel Grosso.

Daniel Grosso has been successfully engaged in business activities in the field of public procurement of Venezuela for over 20 years.

Event visitors were able to study in detail about the latest products of the EDC platform and found out about all ins and outs of the interaction between EDC Blockchain and the partner ECROFund project.

The participants of the workshop learned not only about the possibilities of applying innovative solutions in the field of blockchain technologies provided by the EDC Blockchain project, but also about the ways of integrating these products into real business.

Tokenization of business on the EDC platform, the multi-level affiliate program of ECROFund, the transfer of EDC assets in the lease of supernode for additional rewards accruals — these are the most frequent questions that interested absolutely all the participants of the meeting.

Daniel Grosso has also elaborated on the theme of the global marketplace development in the ECROFund ecosystem, which will expand not only the number of EDC acceptance points, but also the range of goods and services that can be purchased for EDC coins!

Workshop participants have expressed their desire to join our growing community and use the latest blockchain designs of the EDC Blockchain team for both individual goals and the development and tokenization of their business in the ECROFund ecosystem!

xctgolj

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:11:37 PM

EDC Blockchain is actively developing. I participate in leasing program to earn extra tokens.

It is good. Leasing program is an excellent opportunity to get extra tokens for leasing tokens without buying an expensive equipment for mining.

I like that such a system contributes to asset growth and users are not interested in selling their coins.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:04:02 PM

Traveling begins with the first step, building the house from the first stone, and implementation of EDC blockchain technologies into everyday life from the first real purchases with 100% payment in EDC!
In Chinese cities, Putian (population is 3.9 million) and Xiamen (3.5 million), there were recorded cases of merchants accepting EDC coins in the form of payment for services.
In Xiamen, a retailer of mobile phones and accessories purchased a new model of Huawei with payment in EDC.
In Putian, organizers of the tea ceremony accepted EDC payments from members of the EDC Blockchain community.

It is very good that EDC token start to use in real life. But such cases must be much more.
cryptomia62

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:51:37 PM

EDC Blockchain is actively developing. I participate in leasing program to earn extra tokens.

It is good. Leasing program is an excellent opportunity to get extra tokens for leasing tokens without buying an expensive equipment for mining.

I like that such a system contributes to asset growth and users are not interested in selling their coins.

Especially large token holders are interested in holding tokens when market growth.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:06:51 PM

Today Bitcoin grows for more than 20%. Now is a very good time for the develompent of crypto community. Population of blockhain growth.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:12:00 PM

A lot depends on the market conditions. If Bitcoin falls, all other cryptocurrencies and tokens are falling, regardless of the project.
There are still staiblcoins that are not subject to this dependence.

If users unexpectedly give up Bitcoin, then all other alt-coins (including stable coins) are also not needed.
There are many projects that can exist with the blockchain with its own cryptocurrency, regardless of BTC. All service tokens and coins with their infrastructure will exist. In the case of the disappearance of Bitcoin, of course, the market will collapse, but then a new leader will emerge. The market will recover, perhaps not as fast as with BTC. Blockchain won't go away so easily.

I like this predictions  Roll Eyes Much more I like the fact that today Bitcoin BTCBTCBTC raised for more then 20%. It is a realy big growth. After such growth you start to believe in all predictions.
upline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:27:47 AM

Today Bitcoin grows for more than 20%. Now is a very good time for the develompent of crypto community. Population of blockhain growth.
Analysts say this is not the limit of growth. And what will be in fact soon find out.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:28:38 AM

Weekly Digest: EDC Blockchain to Be Updated!

The EDC Blockchain developers team has worked fruitfully for you throughout the past week and has prepared a news digest describing all the improvements on the platform that increase the efficiency and reliability of all its components.

This week we were finalizing the functionality of leasing auto-renewal function — now each user will be able to automatically extend the leasing term of the deposit at the end of the current one. The term of automatic renewal will be the same as the previous coins leasing period.

The web version of the wallet is being optimized. Due to this optimization, all operations with EDC coins will be even faster, more convenient and more secure.

The development of mobile applications for Android/iOS for mobile EDC Wallet is in progress. Recall that in addition to the web version of the wallet and applications for Android and iOS, wallet versions for Windows, OS X and Linux will also become available to all users.

Reconfiguration of nodes and optimization of their work. The EDC Blockchain team is preparing to update the system and switch to new software to make the platform more efficient.

Implementation of the module for anonymous transfers. Due to this module transactions in the system can be conducted in anonymous mode, and the recipient will not be able to identify from whom exactly the funds were transferred.   

Development of the currency checks module functionality. This system will allow generating the code in the link, and everyone who follows the link or enters this code will be able to receive the EDC coins to their account.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:55:01 AM

I do not believe s cyclicity. I think people invent their own cycles and follow them.
What to believe - the choice of each. However, there are facts. As in the previous cycle, after a year of falling prices for BTC began to rise. Although this time the growth is too sharp. But, I believe, this will soon be compensated by a significant correction.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

Nigeria Demonstrates Active Growth of the Community

On June 25, Arolahun Adekunla, EDC Blockchain leader in Nigeria, held a presentation event of the EDC Blockchain and ECROFund projects in Lagos.

All those present were able to learn in details about features, advantages and possibilities of cooperation with the company EDC and the project ECROFund.

The event was held in the conference hall of the Shekina Plaza hotel

EDC interesting facts:

* EDC blockchain is one of the most productive and high-speed companies in the industry;
* The company offers it’s customers a built-in coin constructor that allows you to tokenize any business and release your own cryptocurrency.

ECROFund know-how:

* Possibility of transferring EDC coins in ECROFund Masternod leasing and receiving daily rewards;
* Implementation of artificial intelligence in the blockchain ecosystem ECROFund, which will help to navigate the platform.

Users from Nigeria were actively interested in solutions
represented by the EDC Blockchain and ECROFund platforms

Arolahun Adekunle, a speaker of the event and coordinator of the EDC Blockchain project,
elaborated on how the mechanism for transferring EDC coins to leasing and the calculation of rewards

Arolakhun Adekunle answered numerous questions from guests
about the possibility of buying ECRO tokens for EDC coins

Series of conferences in Nigeria continues!  We are waiting for you at the following EDC Blockhain events!

Follow the latest EDC and ECRO news and join our community on social networks.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

I do not believe s cyclicity. I think people invent their own cycles and follow them.
What to believe - the choice of each. However, there are facts. As in the previous cycle, after a year of falling prices for BTC began to rise. Although this time the growth is too sharp. But, I believe, this will soon be compensated by a significant correction.
yes it cannot be predicted for future prices, unless there are driving factors from large investors as well as EDC, and conclusions are simple and confident if you believe in EDC then save and wait in the future

gyrygrom

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:57:36 PM

Yes, at first it looks pretty attractive. We all know that everything has its good and bad sides. In this case, it is a high inflation coin. Each participant in the leasing program can sell at least part of the coins received each month. Infrastructure is still small, and the demand for coins is small. This may provoke a fall in prices. What can we see on the chart.
However, this applies to almost all assets of the crypto market.

There are always two sides, but I think this is a good solution since there is no point for users to sell all their coins.
zoromat

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:06:03 PM

The correction is inevitable, but I think that it will not be very big. It makes no sense at the moment to lower the price below $ 10k.
Heptapolis

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:22:09 PM

You can see the history of the price of Bitcoin from 2009 and there is a cyclicity. And it continues. After big grows there is a big fall.
vera152515

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:56:46 PM

The correction is inevitable, but I think that it will not be very big. It makes no sense at the moment to lower the price below $ 10k.

In general cryptocurrency is growing.  Hope the grows will contunue and soon cryptocurrency will rise again.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:05:17 PM

yes it cannot be predicted for future prices, unless there are driving factors from large investors as well as EDC, and conclusions are simple and confident if you believe in EDC then save and wait in the future

There are a lot of speculation in cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrency a lot of depends form big investors. That is why cryptocurrency is so unpredictable.
Enyanha

Activity: 489
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:16:58 PM

All the history of crypto prices is cyclicity. After growth there is a fall of the price. But in general crypto growth. In 2009 10 000 BTC costed 5$. Now 1 BTC costs 10800$.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
flarenial

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:54:33 AM

In general cryptocurrency is growing.  Hope the grows will contunue and soon cryptocurrency will rise again.

I think that bad times for crypto industry are in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.