Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 -80% SALE!🔥 Telegram Auto-Adder | Add users from other groups to your group  (Read 1859 times)
TelegramPromoter (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:22:03 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2019, 12:56:58 PM by TelegramPromoter

Telegram Auto-Adder Script

- This script can scrape from targeted groups and invite the scraped members from targeted groups into your own group.
- Script-language: Python.
- Invite based on usernames or id's.
- This software is completely selfmade by our team.
- Get support and updates for lifetime.
- Works on any systems which support Python.
- No limitation to a device.

Price: 200$ 45$ in BTC
Feel free to contact us on Telegram

Auto-Buy: https://shoppy.gg/product/dIC9Zf7

Telegram: t.me/SubAdder

Our Telegram Channel: t.me/PromotionTool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:28:51 PM

The telegram auto adder should be a good script but I think there are lots of this bots on google playstore, what makes your own product difference? Can you offer me a free vouch copy ? I shall give an honest review about your product after experimenting it.
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:34:46 PM

The telegram auto adder should be a good script but I think there are lots of this bots on google playstore, what makes your own product difference? Can you offer me a free vouch copy ? I shall give an honest review about your product after experimenting it.

The difference between our script and others is that our script has been made selfmade from our own team. Therefore, nobody has this script other than our customers.
We have tested it and also modificated to the fullest for months to have better experience and better results.

Thank you for the offer but a vouch copy isn't needed anymore. A user, with the legendary status, has bought our product and gave positive feedback. You can see it on my profile.

The product is working as it should be, you can buy it if you want, we also accept an escrow service.

Edit: We can invite a small amount of members to your group from any targeted groups you want, as a demo. To show that the product is working perfectly.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:26:35 PM

The difference between our script and others is that our script has been made selfmade from our own team. Therefore, nobody has this script other than our customers.
We have tested it and also modificated to the fullest for months to have better experience and better results.

Thank you for the offer but a vouch copy isn't needed anymore. A user, with the legendary status, has bought our product and gave positive feedback. You can see it on my profile.

The product is working as it should be, you can buy it if you want, we also accept an escrow service.

Edit: We can invite a small amount of members to your group from any targeted groups you want, as a demo. To show that the product is working perfectly.

Well understood but i will take this opportunity
We can invite a small amount of members to your group from any targeted groups you want, as a demo. To show that the product is working perfectly
Does members stays permanently or leave after a month or two ?
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:15:33 PM

Well understood but i will take this opportunity
We can invite a small amount of members to your group from any targeted groups you want, as a demo. To show that the product is working perfectly
Does members stays permanently or leave after a month or two ?

We can't control the activity of the members because of the fact that the members, which we invite, are real and not fake. If they like the group and are interested then they will stay, if not, then some might leave. The quality of the group is very important.
But the good aspect with this product is, they will atleast see and notice your project, wether they like it or not.

You can also invite only fake members if you want to, by choosing targeted groups which have mostly fake members, if you are only interested to have a bigger group without real members.

If you want to have a small free demo for your group, then feel free to contact us on Telegram: t.me/SubAdder
topshelfcrypto

Activity: 79
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:22:48 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

We can't control the activity of the members because of the fact that the members, which we invite, are real and not fake. If they like the group and are interested then they will stay, if not, then some might leave. The quality of the group is very important.
But the good aspect with this product is, they will atleast see and notice your project, wether they like it or not.

Not necessarily true. I personally despise being added to channels I never heard of. This is like receiving spam, and just like I empty my junkbox without ever looking to see what the messages say, I will never bother to investigate any ico or project from such a group and will forget the name of it the moment I have removed myself from the group. Thanks for wasting that 5-seconds of my life, is all. 

I think that this sort of grey-hat marketing tactic is virtually worthless, though it may pay off somewhat if the cost is low enough, similarly to how spam costs less than $0.01 per email and even though 99.99% of spam is worthless there maybe the chance that 0.01% of people will open/fall for it and thus you may profit marginally from the effort. If there was no profit people would not do it, so obviously it may have some upside but in the grand scheme of things, if the project you are trying to promote is something you actually care about and putting your life energy into, not actually a scam, then why use such spammy methods to promote it? 

Sorry OP, I'm not trying to hurt your sales or derail the thread but just giving an honest reply. If it is unwelcome to leave such a comment, I suppose that since I have been on the receiving end of so many unwelcome invitations to worthless telegram groups that I never asked for, then this comment actually restores balance to the universe, so I am not that sorry.

check my premium crypto domains for sale here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211098
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:32:22 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 12:57:42 AM by TelegramPromoter

Yes thats true and I can respect your opinion but the reality is that most projects / ico's are actually inviting people agains their will. I would even say more than 90% of todays projects because they need it. Ive also seen some projects which even buy fake members so they can look big.

This has the positive aspect that your project looks big if you invite a few thousand members and those invited members actually also see your project. Sure, not everyone likes it, like you, but you would be surprised that many people dont even recognize that they've been invited against their will and will just stay in the group or even get interested into the project.

But this all depends on the targeted members, your project and also if they dont mind being added.

At the end, if you just want to invite members from your rivals then this program is perfect for it.
Estee

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

Please send me a message on telegram https://t.me/ec_cryptoHunter
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:36:54 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 12:59:57 AM by TelegramPromoter

Please send me a message on telegram https://t.me/ec_cryptoHunter

Done.
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:52:29 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 08:59:33 PM by TelegramPromoter

Upon many requests, we have integrated a new feature: Invite based on usernames or id's.
AceWins.io
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

does it have escrow?  Please dm me as i couldn't dm you
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:10:41 PM

does it have escrow?  Please dm me as i couldn't dm you

Yes, feel free to message us on Telegram: t.me/SubAdder
AceWins.io
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 09:36:01 AM

i sent you a message on telegram and awaiting your response
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:28:07 AM

i sent you a message on telegram and awaiting your response

Done
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:42:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2020, 11:49:47 PM by TelegramPromoter

Our tool is still available and works perfectly fine.
brayktcristal

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:17:48 PM

Anyone used that?
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:47:22 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2020, 01:07:01 PM by TelegramPromoter

Yes, all of our customers, you can check the feedback on this forum and also here: https://shoppy.gg/@PromotionTool/feedback
If you have any questions feel free to pm us on Telegram.
Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 11:29:30 AM

Amazing! Today i will be back to you, once i get home from city!
Im really interested in this! Smiley

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
TelegramPromoter (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:53:49 AM

Amazing! Today i will be back to you, once i get home from city!
Im really interested in this! Smiley

Feel free to contact us on Telegram: t.me/SubAdder
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:40:59 AM

I agree that such scripts are similar to the spam that comes to emails, nuisance, and a bad way to promote, but I have some questions:

- Invite based on usernames or id's.

How will members be added? Will I enter them manually? So what's the point? Members will ban me if I added them into many groups, and adding the members manually makes the scripts useless? Huh

- This software is completely selfmade by our team.

Your team is a group of anonymous developers, it's a lot closer to saying that the script is by anonymous programmers, so what's the benefit of buying?
It will be different if we know who the developers are.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██