Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much crypto payment projects but little people accepting crypto payments  (Read 497 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:37:39 PM

You just made a very interesting observation which i myself find very odd because in reality maybe 1 out of 100 of this projects can actually provide that service i.e if their is any, many project since 2017 have portray their self's as the project that could make cryptocurrency to be easily accessible and more spendable,  but some how they are unable to fulfill that promise because getting a license from card provider to operate is not as easy as they make it sound, thus, this projects ended up disappointing investors.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:11:54 AM

The challenge on illegal funds for funding crypto projects, services and payments has made most projects to requests for KYC. Most projects that promise to provide debit cards and those who eventually provided are still struggling with acceptance and payment fees as it's obvious there is more to products development than just white paper

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:18:53 PM

There are indeed lots of these kinds of projects and almost all are struggling at the moment. I just think they tend to ignore the most important thing: the product marketing , the product ease of use and incentives
No matter the product marketing they are doing, they are simply just too much and will find it difficult to really function properly in the face of competitions, in a football competition, everyone will not always win so as this crypto market too. The existence of competitors, doing same common projects is making some of these payment projects not effective.

There are few vendors in the market that will make use of all of them, they can only choose few based on their personal interest and the ones they will always go for are the payment projects that are already ahead of others, they will always go for the ones that are more recognized and used.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:29:46 PM

crypto currencies are like waves in the ocean for now, this is the main problem. tonight you buy 1 btc for 5k but in the morning you may see a suprice that it is just 3k. before people use these, they must be much more stable and trustable.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:38:22 PM

It is not an issue that there are a lot of payment  projects  as competition is healthy. It could be confusing but the market will decide and the  best solutions will win.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:54:40 PM

in fact such a concept is indeed less interesting and potential because even though in the end crypto will be used as a payment but it will still not be realized in the near future, people are still not interested in crypto because of its payment function, people are more interested in crypto investing and trading, so I think such a concept is still not suitable to implement now so it is not surprising that many such projects fail

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

I see that many crypto currency payment projects are not matched by recipients of crypto currency payments. I just want to suggest that the number of crypto currency payment industries and the number of crypto currency coins that emerge should be followed by the large number of people transacting with crypto currencies. We as crypto currency lovers must spread the ease of transactions with crypto currencies to more people so that the crypto currency market is increasingly crowded and the number of crypto currency payment projects is not in vain.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

this is one of the issue that we need to address. there are alot of projects that are trying to offer almost the same thing but alos i feel its a competiton and will be survival of the fittest. adoption is what is more improtant.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

That's why newer projects aren't wallets anymore, theres no way two thousands assets would get adopted around communities, rather they are supplying the blockchain solutions through public or private chain, anyway as long there's no adoption nothing will grow, or simply a few will succeed

LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:34:43 AM

In this time there are more payment project bounties. But still i think this is still a time for competitors because we all know that crypto payments are just going popular in this days. Many people are struggling  to make a long stand product. And the  one that is creative and has an improvement can survive in crypto business.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:57:47 AM

in fact such a concept is indeed less interesting and potential because even though in the end crypto will be used as a payment but it will still not be realized in the near future, people are still not interested in crypto because of its payment function, people are more interested in crypto investing and trading, so I think such a concept is still not suitable to implement now so it is not surprising that many such projects fail
many projects that circulate do not mean that outsiders will be amazed and then start accepting crypto payments, it's not that easy. outsiders will accept crypto payments when they see high demand, a very large number of bitcoin users, not from a large number of projects..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:06:44 AM

I think some of the projects that have surfaced and created a focus on profit-making, no more actual application. Most of the time they appear then disappear without a trace, and no updates can be found. I have seen promising projects, and one of them is cryptobuyer. I'm not affiliated with them or anything, and I know that they have been running since 2015 even without the cryptocurrency boom and you are sure that it's going to be implemented with the people. I have seen that they are the ones performing the crypto payments all around the hyperinflated areas, and merging with the true partnerships to improve their standing. They are the ones that are looking promising, especially in the future, actual applications are the real deal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:56:02 AM

no yet but will become new user to adopting crypto and get payment crypto only.
crypto have future, dont be late to colect now when become popular and replace fiat around the world

yes, crypto have a bright future, but to replace fiat,, thats sounds hard mate
because of the regulations on each country is deifferent,,
maybe in the future there will be a solutions for that

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:02:06 AM

Indeed maybe there is too much projects and people don't know what to choose, but PayPal is against of buying crypto with, and if PayPal will somehow fix the refunds problem and will let people buy crypto with then more people will buy crypto.

There is a big possibility that soon PayPal will be introducing a platform that can bridge cryptocurrency and its established payment facility. As of now, maybe the people behind PayPal has not determined the market for this that is why they are dilly-dallying the decision. Indeed, there is a big divided between the multitude of payment projects and the people who are using them for good. I am not sure why this is the case...is it lack of marketing or maybe the market is not yet that well-developed for now and is waiting for more time to mature? We need to reverse this trend to make the future of this industry more secure, sustainable and far-reaching.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:51:31 PM

many projects that circulate do not mean that outsiders will be amazed and then start accepting crypto payments, it's not that easy. outsiders will accept crypto payments when they see high demand, a very large number of bitcoin users, not from a large number of projects..
With time, people will usually get use to the idea of using crypto payments, which is why we need large institutions to adopt cryptocurrency and enforce it on their users. Take a look at apple and Samsung, every time they announce the launch of a new version of their products, days before its launch, people queue up to wait and buy it, it shows how much they are desperate in getting it.

If this type of company comes up with crypto payment for their products, they don’t even need to enforce it on their customers for 50% of them to accept it and use it. So I believe that we will still get to that stage where people will focus more on crypto payment system to that of trading.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:18:44 PM

Not using widely is the main reason. Today's coins are like test version and when the right time comes better ones will come to the fore. As in XLM, MIOTA, BAT and others. I can even say that some of them are well on this regard.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

That's the major problem in the current condition. Many people have idea, no doubt! But only few of them are working on their ideas, and only a little are doing marketing to attract common people to use crypto for daily life (only little of them are working on adoption). So, it's kinda useless.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:33:37 PM

I believe that the biggest problem is that cryptocurrency is not as accessible to ordinary people as we would like.  For example, a simple resident can not just take it and use it.  Therefore, cryptocurrency is not very trusted.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:43:20 PM

It is true that there are a way too many projects focusing on easy and fast payments but competition is a good thing and market will decide. When large mega companies start using crypto the mass adoption will speed up. Crypto is still a young technology, it needs time.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:53:38 PM

The crypto currency is indeed out of balance. Many crypto currency projects are running but very few have made payments. This is not balanced and makes crypto currencies lose the trust of investors. Indeed there are many development teams that create crypto currencies but don't really think about their functions and benefits. Many coins that appear to be trash on the market because the benefits cannot be felt. This is what is dropping the crypto currency faster. If indeed the coin wants to stay in the market, it must be considered the real benefits. In addition, bounty campaign hunters can be paid with other more potential coins to avoid the price of coins falling due to large-scale sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: