Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get automatic alerts based on EMA crossing over MA?  (Read 179 times)
philipina (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:08:22 AM

Hello,

I'm looking for a system which could alert me and an EMA is crosing over a MA (e.g. EMA 10 crossing up an MA50).
Today, what I do is that I have those 2 indicators displayed in tradingview and once a day I go through all altcoins in tradingview and check each coin one by one.
This is time consuming and I'm getting bored of doing that.

I'm looking for either an alerting system which could send me an email automatically when this is happening or a screener that I could use every morning to get a list of recent crossovers.
Tradingview alerts are limited to 10 or 30 alerts (based on your subscription plan) and this is not enough to monitor all altcoins.

Do you know anything (applications or website) which can provide this type of functionalities?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:59:24 AM

you can do that in TradingView. right-click on one of the indicators > first option in list. than in condition you change "value" into the other indicator. you will need a pro account to create more than one alert, though

philipina (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:12:45 PM

Thanks for you reply.

I'm using tradingview and the indicators but it does not help for what I want.
If I use tradingview and want to monitor 50 crypto, I would have to review my 50 crypto every day to see which one show a EMA crossing up the SMA.
This is not what I want. I'm looking for a system which can generate an alerts automatically when such cross over is happening. And tradingview does not provide this option.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:50:32 PM

OP said tradingview already, tradingview has free up to a point and you need to pay a subscription fee for more stuff. By the way that is still the best one out there so if you agree to pay them that would be much better for you, they literally do what you are asking and only charge a small fee for limitless and I would suggest checking that out at least for couple of months to see if it worth it or not.

If you do not like that than there is one time fee bots out there that will help you not only check out and give you alerts but can actually do them without your input as well. There is really not that many other options out there those are the only ones I can think of right now but like I said tradingview is the king when it comes to these things and they deserve their price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:53:25 AM

Thanks for you reply.

I'm using tradingview and the indicators but it does not help for what I want.
If I use tradingview and want to monitor 50 crypto, I would have to review my 50 crypto every day to see which one show a EMA crossing up the SMA.
This is not what I want. I'm looking for a system which can generate an alerts automatically when such cross over is happening. And tradingview does not provide this option.

have you tried what I described? Tradingview does provide this option. you can set an alert for 50 indicator crosses and never ever will have to check the graphs again to find them.

philipina (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:14:37 AM

capoeira Thanks you are right I never saw that.

So far I paid for the subscription where I'm limited to 10 alerts. So, I will upgrade to by able to set up to 50 alerts Smiley

By the way, do you know if it is possible to set such alerts for multiple pairs at the same time or will I have to go through each of them one by one?
I know, I'm lazy....  Roll Eyes  Grin
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:16:48 PM

capoeira Thanks you are right I never saw that.

So far I paid for the subscription where I'm limited to 10 alerts. So, I will upgrade to by able to set up to 50 alerts Smiley

By the way, do you know if it is possible to set such alerts for multiple pairs at the same time or will I have to go through each of them one by one?
I know, I'm lazy....  Roll Eyes  Grin

haha. I see no way to create an alert for more than one pair at a time.
you could pay someone to code things like this.

have a look at this also: https://www.tradingview.com/script/EI1DSffI-EMA-MA-Crossover/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: