Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO GUIDE] Blue Sky Day Trading Script (Trading View) How To Use  (Read 155 times)
CryptoMobster (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:28:30 PM

Hey everyone. I was going to do this as an image tutorial but I would have hurt myself making it so I've done it as a video.

Blue Sky Day is a free script on Trading View and this video I teach you how it works and what it does. It is a great little tool for your trading confirmations. This is NOT a quick way of getting profits as you need to understand elements of other indicators to back it up. It also repaints so ensure you check the charts and refresh. You need to use this in conjunction with 2-3 different confirmations.

Enjoy! Here is a 10-minute tutorial. Let me know feedback as I will continue to do little tutorials in here as videos instead of images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrORdKyTfw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.tradingview.com/script/ISodgt6Y/ (Script Link)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMobster (OP)

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 10:27:57 AM

Also recently added this video which goes through another element of what I have taught in here, Bitcoin Dominance and why it is so important

https://youtu.be/kv5SiOpKLvA

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:15:44 PM

That is an interesting lesson for trading.
In the first video, I see the moving of the coin, and I see how to make analyze with details and to be honest, it's open my eyes to learn something new from you.
And in the second video, I see that litecoin will have a big chance to increase higher because of halving and I really hope that will be happening before the halving.
Thank you for sharing that great video. I hope you can make another video so we can learn together about trading.
CryptoMobster (OP)

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:35:33 PM

That is an interesting lesson for trading.
In the first video, I see the moving of the coin, and I see how to make analyze with details and to be honest, it's open my eyes to learn something new from you.
And in the second video, I see that litecoin will have a big chance to increase higher because of halving and I really hope that will be happening before the halving.
Thank you for sharing that great video. I hope you can make another video so we can learn together about trading.

Thank you I am glad you enjoyed the video, more and more videos will be coming.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: