Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Verified Google Cloud Accs  (Read 312 times)
Abdallah91 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

Hi All ! , I want to buy Verified Google Cloud Accounts
Max Price I can pay for one account : 10$ ( I can only pay via bitcoin )
( I will not take only one account if you are trusted will take number of accounts every week )
I have been scammed 3 times until now , so I will pay after I check the account [Can Provide Proof for Money and Photos that I have been scammed]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:25:40 PM

Show me the reason I should trust you. Nobody cares that you got scammed, because you are stupid and send money to some newbie around here who has negative reputation most likely.

Anyway, I can help you out if you rise your price and accept escrow or sending first.

Abdallah91 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

Show me the reason I should trust you. Nobody cares that you got scammed, because you are stupid and send money to some newbie around here who has negative reputation most likely.

Anyway, I can help you out if you rise your price and accept escrow or sending first.

I can give proof + no I do not give my money to people that have negative reputation But for newbies You are right
About Talking of accounts I can not increase price more than 10$ but sending first , since you are a full member and I think you may be trusted I can send first , give me your contact method if you accept 10$
Adamconrell01

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:58:08 AM

You don't quote it that way as newbies..some newbies are trustworth while many crooks like senior member like you buy senior member or hero member accounts with zero negative feedback and still use it to scam people online just because they believe you are trustworthy...I have encountered many which has made me never dealing with senior members except a recommendation from moderators.....Scammer abusing scammer...
some138

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

You don't quote it that way as newbies..some newbies are trustworth while many crooks like senior member like you buy senior member or hero member accounts with zero negative feedback and still use it to scam people online just because they believe you are trustworthy...I have encountered many which has made me never dealing with senior members except a recommendation from moderators.....Scammer abusing scammer...

Rofl, guy. You are the one who is owning different newbie alt accounts here and attempting to scam people. Get your own shit straight, as I do have positive feedback and I am doing honest business. Also, we have talked already with OP and could get into deals if he needs. Get your shit straight, thanks.

Adamconrell01

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:44:46 AM

This is my only account and I have no issue with it because I deal with people honestly, if your deal is not okay for me, then I back off instead of insisting on making someone go first all the time...
some138

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:53:35 AM

This is my only account and I have no issue with it because I deal with people honestly, if your deal is not okay for me, then I back off instead of insisting on making someone go first all the time...

You are newbie with zero feedback and you are insisting to go first on your earlier posts, so please, get your shit straight and stop trolling other people threads what isn't your business at all.

Edit: Why this user is promoting same Telegram addy as you "adamconrell01" do?
For sure this is your only account. Hello Xavier112 a.ka Adamconrell01 a.ka probably lot more alts.

DM on telegram @D_TechGuy

My vcc is reloadable with as much balance you want on it.. good for shopping online and verifications

Telegram @D_TechGuy or Skype @adamconrell01

Abdallah91 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:13:44 PM

abdalah and adamcornel must be indian and one person too
Why would you say that? Firstly I am not Indian , I don't know who are adamcornel, if you mean that I am scammer then think of what you want I have found what I need from this post  , I also have sold somethings in this forum before and got some feedbacks
Not Because I am a newbie then I am a scammer!
But that's don't say that newbies are trusted
I have been scammed until now from 5 newbies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: