Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo  (Read 822 times)
trimpo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

How to set up an Ether wallet?
VincentoDoraimon

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:20:55 PM

What is the AngelList family of startups?
Larion Drake

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

Can I cancel my investment and receive a refund?
DivinityEgo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:29:26 PM

Can I invest through my LLC/Trust/IRA/Self-Directed IRA?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:36:41 PM

I admire ur effort and I aspire to become the long-standing shareholder of this token. I see its based on renowned computer game called Star Wars The Old Republic. Surely benefits of holding this coin can not be overlooked because dividends are paid to token holders by none other than Darth Vader. People wanting to connect to this coin's ecosystem can call Obi-Wan now and ask for OTC trade.
Hariton Vladimirovich

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:54:16 PM

If I invest in a company and they fail to reach their funding goal, will I be refunded?
Ananksunamun

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:56:53 PM

Can I fund my investment via multiple payment methods?
republic.sup

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:47:12 PM

Can I fund my investment via multiple payment methods?

Yes pls look https://republic.co/learn/investors/how_it_works
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

If I invest in a company and they fail to reach their funding goal, will I be refunded?

When you invest on Republic you receive a financial stake in the company in the form of a security. Most startups on Republic opt to use a security called the Crowd SAFE (https://republic.co/learn/investors/crowdsafe). In addition, most companies choose to give out perks as a reward for your investment.

Startup investing can be fulfilling beyond the potential monetary return. Not only are you joining founders on their exciting journey, you’re betting on a company’s future and gaining a chance to aid in their success.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

I admire ur effort and I aspire to become the long-standing shareholder of this token. I see its based on renowned computer game called Star Wars The Old Republic. Surely benefits of holding this coin can not be overlooked because dividends are paid to token holders by none other than Darth Vader. People wanting to connect to this coin's ecosystem can call Obi-Wan now and ask for OTC trade.

Yes right. Most startups on Republic opt to use a security called the Crowd SAFE!
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:52:30 PM

How does investing on Republic work?

It is easy to do! More details https://republic.co/learn/investors/how_it_works
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

Can I invest through my LLC/Trust/IRA/Self-Directed IRA?

Pls look https://republic.co/learn/investors/how_should_i_invest
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:57:27 PM

Can I cancel my investment and receive a refund?

Please be sure to carefully review the Risk Disclosures. The following section is excerpted from that lengthier document https://republic.co/risks
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:59:16 PM

What do I get when I invest?

When you invest on Republic you receive a financial stake in the company in the form of a security. Most startups on Republic opt to use a security called the Crowd SAFE. In addition, most companies choose to give out perks as a reward for your investment.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:01:48 PM

How does the waitlist work?

Pls look https://republic.co/crypto#service-private-sales
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:03:22 PM

What is the AngelList family of startups?

Republic, AngelList, CoinList, and Product Hunt make up a robust family of startups, all under the AngelList umbrella. With complementary visions for the startup world, we often collaborate with the companies in this ecosystem.

In 2016, Republic spun out of AngelList, a community of startups and accredited investors that makes fundraising more efficient. When Title III equity crowdfunding regulations were enacted, Republic adopted a similar mission to make fundraising and investing easier for startups and all investors––especially unaccredited ones.

Ken Nguyen, Republic’s CEO, is the former General Counsel of AngelList and co-founded Republic with Paul Menchov, a former technology officer of AngelList and co-founder/CTO of CoinList.

AngelList is a diversified holding company and operator, holding an equity interest in both Republic and CoinList. Product Hunt was acquired by AngelList in 2016.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:08:37 PM

What is the minimum investment amount?

Each company sets their own minimum investment amount. Republic’s platform-wide minimum is $10.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:11:15 PM

https://republic.co/help/category/investing

Find your question here. There are detailed instructions and screenshots)
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:13:41 PM

How do I calculate my net worth?
Your net worth is the sum of all your assets, minus all your liabilities. For purposes of investing on Republic, the value of any primary residence should not be included in your assets. Similarly, any mortgages or other loans on that residence do not count as a liability (up to the fair market value of your home).

If you are investing with your spouse, you can use your combined income or net worth. Your Republic account's investment limit will reflect that combined net worth and income.

For example, Jon Smith, with an annual income of $80,000, invests with his spouse, Jane Doe, with an annual income of $120,000. Together, their combined investment limit is that of a single investor with an annual income of $200,000.

Do I have to be a US citizen to invest?
No, there is no citizenship requirement to invest and Republic is open to anyone over 18.

Each company on Republic determines what types of investors they will accept, check each deal page for details.

Yes right!
republic.sup

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:15:02 PM

Why become a startup investor?

Angel investing — hunting for a unicorn — was previously available to only the wealthiest 3% of the US population.
With Republic, everyone can invest in private startups for a chance to earn a return.

Now you can be an angel investor! Invest as little as $10 in private startups and earn a return if the startup succeeds  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: