Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Startups companies  (Read 711 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:10:06 AM

Much better to stick for long-term and long time of running because lot of new coins not in good condition and not reach on their perfect goals.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:16:29 AM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
Crypto startups are all ICOs, IEOs, ITOs.
So everyone who is responding in altcoin section and has a signature should believe in startups because they are working for these startups.  Smiley

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

I use only reliable exchanges for trading. But as projects for investment, I consider new exchanges, usually tokens of unknown startups can be bought at a low price, after a couple of years, you can earn a lot on this, as an example, the Binance exchange with their BNB token will approach.

geekinlearn

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:38:16 PM

I believe, even if it's a new startup, they also have the same opportunity to take part and compete with others on the market later. It's just that a great team or investor is needed behind them, so the project can run smoothly. Seeing their vision and mission is very important in determining which direction they will move.
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:55:37 PM

Hey guys, I suggest you take part in the steep bounty from the Gexan project! Bounty started yesterday and will last until June 30th. Payments to participants monthly. 05/10/2019 the project Gexan will conduct an IEO on the exchange which is in the top 25 Coinmarketcap. So by the end of the bounty, the GEX coin will be traded on exchanges. This is a very cool offer!
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:10:58 PM

Crypto start-ups have lost its meaning due to obvious analysis. New projects failed to rise to the soft cap and they decide to close their projects before it was late. That means they don't have enough morality to continue their project.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:43:06 AM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
I don’t know for others, but I used to do that before, jumping from one exchange to another cause I’ wasn’t the type that like sticking to a particular thing for long, till I started having bad experiences from them, so I stopped such. This time around I don’t even care whether startups exist or not, I just stick to the good old exchanges I have found. Going from one to another is just a waste of time, I only did that when I was a newbie and wasn’t sure how the platform works. Most of the startups I see these days usually end up being a scam or maybe they start lacking funds or something like that, and the next thing they start putting up fake trading volumes and all that. Just doesn’t making any sense.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:09:45 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 08:00:58 PM by futile-resistance

Not all startups are good, however it's interesting to check closely what they offer and what is their concept, because it can be a chance we don't see frequently to make profit. It's also good to give it a try, because new startups can bring interesting and innovative ideas to help us daily.
Others can upgrade a concept that already exists and become the next main one, so everyone around it will be benefited. A new exchange can overcome a traditional one, and it's better if you are user of both services.
When talking about startup companies, it should not be in the likes of exchanges, because I do not see any feature that a new exchange wants to offer that is not already being handled by the existing ones, especially the quality top exchanges, when a company is starting up as new in form of an exchange, I just see it as a waste of time.

The problem solution they are proposing has already been solved by the existing ones and we need new concept and products to run on a blockchain technology, if they keep running to en exchange line, then what product would they be exchanging? So new startup companies should now focus on solving more problems we have out there using the blockchain tech and not repeating already existing ones.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:17:46 PM

If not why ? Smiley
I don’t know for others, but I used to do that before, jumping from one exchange to another cause I’ wasn’t the type that like sticking to a particular thing for long, till I started having bad experiences from them, so I stopped such. This time around I don’t even care whether startups exist or not, I just stick to the good old exchanges I have found. Going from one to another is just a waste of time, I only did that when I was a newbie and wasn’t sure how the platform works. Most of the startups I see these days usually end up being a scam or maybe they start lacking funds or something like that, and the next thing they start putting up fake trading volumes and all that. Just doesn’t making any sense.
I think the reason why people jump from one exchange to another is because they have not found what they require as service in the ones they have been using, that is why it is very necessary for one not to just start using an exchange based on what the team tells us or based on one or two reviews we see on them. Choosing an exchange to also requires great research and strong conviction based on many opinions.

No is even the time that we need to be more careful in using an exchange, since ICO scammers are no longer getting business in ICO, they will want to use the opportunity of IEO to continue with their fraud through low exchanges, so its best they stick with your pattern of choosing exchange based on their popularity and effectiveness.
weidex (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:09:34 AM

I won't advice anyone to keep huge coins, tokens or money on any new exchanges but there are new exchanges that are really really good and better especially the p2p ones that requires none profile to swap your tokens
Yes, we believe that everything should be decentralized and we could trust the open source systems, because code never lies Wink
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:16:56 AM

Not all startups are good, however it's interesting to check closely what they offer and what is their concept, because it can be a chance we don't see frequently to make profit. It's also good to give it a try, because new startups can bring interesting and innovative ideas to help us daily.
Others can upgrade a concept that already exists and become the next main one, so everyone around it will be benefited. A new exchange can overcome a traditional one, and it's better if you are user of both services.
When talking about startup companies, it should not be in the likes of exchanges, because I do not see any feature that a new exchange wants to offer that is not already being handled by the existing ones, especially the quality top exchanges, when a company is starting up as new in form of an exchange, I just see it as a waste of time.

The problem solution they are proposing has already been solved by the existing ones and we need new concept and products to run on a blockchain technology, if they keep running to en exchange line, then what product would they be exchanging? So new startup companies should now focus on solving more problems we have out there using the blockchain tech and not repeating already existing ones.

We believe that there is place for Decentralized exchanges, markets, social networks and many more DApps. Everyone is building new ecosystems, blockchains and scalability solutions, but we do not have any mass adopted DApp. We should focus more on developing DApps, their Ui/UX and usability than building new blockchains.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

If not why ? Smiley

It depens on the team, new crypto start up should list their team on their websites and attach their linked in.
So from there we can see their connection and their capability building a start up
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:23:09 AM

Crypto start-ups have lost its meaning due to obvious analysis. New projects failed to rise to the soft cap and they decide to close their projects before it was late. That means they don't have enough morality to continue their project.

Our team is still building hard, even in the crypto winter. I think that projects should have working product and only after that to start any token sale if it is needed.
There are good old ways of financing like development grants from blockchain foundations and blockchain VCs.
Crypto startups are not only ICOs and token sales. It is about building on blockchain and other cutting edge technologies.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:39:02 AM

I believe, even if it's a new startup, they also have the same opportunity to take part and compete with others on the market later. It's just that a great team or investor is needed behind them, so the project can run smoothly. Seeing their vision and mission is very important in determining which direction they will move.
Lol, you are right as hell. We know that the market and blockchain is still in early stage so there is enough space for new projects. These who are more flexible, build faster, have strong team and company culture will succeed.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:41:20 AM

I use only reliable exchanges for trading. But as projects for investment, I consider new exchanges, usually tokens of unknown startups can be bought at a low price, after a couple of years, you can earn a lot on this, as an example, the Binance exchange with their BNB token will approach.
Yes, that is good token economics. Once you have an exchange it is sure that the token will be used if the exchange is successful and token holders will be able to sell, buy, trade, vote and receive discounts with the token.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:43:00 AM

If not why ? Smiley

It depens on the team, new crypto start up should list their team on their websites and attach their linked in.
So from there we can see their connection and their capability building a start up
Sure, If I open a startup wesbsite and I do not find a team section it always look like scam and many times it is scam Smiley
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:45:32 AM

Not all the time, I have seen crypto start-ups who launches ICO and then succeed even reaches its hardcap. I think there is still some unique idea that can be invented/created so much better to support this crypto startups for them to develop that idea and turn them into a promising product.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:46:04 AM

Sure, crypto startups has a future but not everyone. Every good nowadays project was a startup. Let's think about Ethereum - this is example of sucsessfull startup.
Yes, one of the best startups We've ever seen Wink
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:48:58 AM

its depends when the new exchange has coin what i want with many advantages, maybe i will try that market exchange, but with small amount i will start. and that market must to have high volume transaction.

Sometimes start up company give good project. I think we can give a chance to start up. New exchanger is good as long its regulated and give good security for their member funds. I am believe many new exchanger created because crypto industry growing more bigger and investor need an alternative
It is kind of tricky to regulate a DEX. It is a programming code overall. This is good, because you have to believe in the code not in people behind the exchange.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:51:41 AM

New projects and new exchanges don't have the guarantee that there work will be successful ,they are just trying there best taking risks ,I can't give you the assurance that a new project will fail or be successful

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: