Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:36:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LamboForBitcoin.com *Win A Lamborghini Huracan With The Ultimate BTC Draw*  (Read 1256 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:00:15 PM

I have seen worse "lotteries" - but not many   Grin
I will refrain from calling it a scam just yet , although it does look like one:
1.Namecheap hosting with no SSL certificate
2.Financial service company located in the heart of London - right and I'm a billionaire located in the heart of the universe
https://www.officerentinfo.co.uk/green-offices-office-buildings-for-rent/London/Southwark/The-Harlequin-Building
offices for rent

no phone number,no registered company that we can check , just an email and a bitcoin addy this is what a potential disgruntled lottery lover would have to operate with
3.Hell even the car's model is misspelt:

its Huracan not Hurucan

4. "The draw will occur 48 hours after the last ticket is sold, and will be shown live on this website. All purchasers will receive email notification of the timing, along with a further email detailing the winning ticket number.  The entire process is regulated and scrutinised by the UK ASA/CAP Authorities."

so its scrutinized , by the way , but I guess a British lad could go with  an s there instead
but how is ASA/CAP going to be scrutinizing the draw, may I ask?
other than slapping their name to give it more credibility?

5.what happens if you , by some accident, won't be able to sell the whole lot of 21.000 tickets?
there is not a word about returning the money or any other financial obligations?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:18:54 PM

Soo much with lambo winnings on here,just looking at on the website alone i can say that this is BS!

How are you connected with this lambo lottery? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077095.0
https://www.winalambo.net/

Everyone wishes a lambo but wont easily throw up some satoshis for tickets.  Grin

The website is not secure and if this is totally legit, they should put the complete contact details. Harlequin Bldg is so big, in what particular office is this located? Their ticket sale starts this May 1, interesting how many people will blindly send their 0.005BTC on this site.  Roll Eyes
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:15:42 AM

Soo much with lambo winnings on here,just looking at on the website alone i can say that this is BS!

How are you connected with this lambo lottery? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077095.0

Everyone wishes a lambo but wont easily throw up some satoshis for tickets.  Grin

The website is not secure and if this is totally legit, they should put the complete contact details. Harlequin Bldg is so big, in what particular office is this located? Their ticket sale starts this May 1, interesting how many people will blindly send their 0.005BTC on this site.  Roll Eyes
So thats $25 per ticket and as per the site mentioned it do need maximum of 21,000 tickets sold,so lets do the math

21,000x$15 =$525,000
So lets assume this is real deal or legit but checking out the price of 2019 huracan.

Wondering on what variant he would buy up.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:58:57 AM

Everyone wishes a lambo but wont easily throw up some satoshis for tickets.  Grin

The website is not secure and if this is totally legit, they should put the complete contact details. Harlequin Bldg is so big, in what particular office is this located? Their ticket sale starts this May 1, interesting how many people will blindly send their 0.005BTC on this site.  Roll Eyes
So thats $25 per ticket and as per the site mentioned it do need maximum of 21,000 tickets sold,so lets do the math

21,000x$15 =$525,000
So lets assume this is real deal or legit but checking out the price of 2019 huracan.

Nice analysis you gat there, may be the lottery company intend to add additional cash to meet up with the price of the ground prize which is the Lamborghini Hurricane. Any way we will keep watching out for the outcome of  the game as it goes.
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:04:49 AM

21,000x$15 =$525,000

you assume there is a car  Shocked
do not forget about their affiliate programme:
if I'm not mistaken , they are offering 1 free ticket for every four tickets bought by your affiliate
this makes the potential  total amount of 525.000$ cut by 25% , 525.000-25%=393.750$
do the math again and see that it is impossible to make a legit profit , unless they get this car (if there is any) way cheaper

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
lamboforbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:00:38 PM

Just a brief weekend update.

Firstly, we have now set the final ticket sale opening time for 1400 UTC May 1st 2019. From that time, all tickets purchases will be processed in the order they are received, regardless of quantity. Please be aware there is a chance of early delays depending on demand, so your patience will be appreciated.

We will be putting some additional information on the website on Monday to clarify a number of scenarios raised and addressed here and from other avenues since launch was announced. See our previous reply for more on this. Also, many thanks for bringing the unfortunate typo that slipped into part of the website to our attention. Annoying and embarrassing that it slipped through the proof-reading, but now corrected!

A number of emails have asked about the referral system for extra tickets and querying if posts can be made on facebook, twitter, blogs and any other media to direct friends, colleagues and other traffic to the website. Of course, we welcome this and it will help to ensure a fast and smooth execution of the ticket sale stage. By incentivising ticket buyers to do this and gain themselves additional tickets in the process, everyone benefits. All we would ask is that such marketing/promotion is not started until Monday 29th April in order to better co-ordinate with our own plans. Linked to this, thank you for all the communication made to us since launch.

Finally, for the avoidance of any doubt, we would like to clarify that we are not affiliated with any other company, group or individuals who may have operated competitions or prize draws in this sphere in the past. We are an established company branching out into the exciting cryptocurrency market and look forward to progressing the LamboforBitcoin draw along with many others in the future.

Win The Dream - LamboForBitcoin
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:25:04 PM

Maybe they need to prove their self first let's wait and see what would happen to the draw before we jump to conclusion.
And besides I think if they are legit this wouldn't be a one time draw there would be next for sure.
We couldn't call it a scam  because they haven't started yet even though it is suspicious but let's wait for their first draw.
But I don't really trust it maybe after the first draw and they could prove their self and make their site more secure,get better design on their website to attract some people and put up some proof then maybe I would join their raffle draw.

HighArT

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

Seen a lot of similar competitions. Still not sure what to think about this  Roll Eyes
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:43:31 PM

Maybe they are selling a second hand? Do we know if he is selling a brand new one ? I mean it still doesn't make any sense and I still think there is a big chance that this is a scam but if we are going to do a math calculation of weather they are telling the truth or not the calculations should include a second hand one as well.

I think if they were legit (which I doubt they are but giving them benefit of the doubt) they could be selling either a second hand one that has a big mileage in it and costs less or they could just hope that the affiliates won't be for all tickets and they can make like 420k+ with this and than use that to buy the cheapest available option out there (even with tax that is gonna make them pay) so I really don't know but mathematically there could be a small tiny chance.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:03:49 PM

Any proof or picture that you have this LAMBO ready to be driven or claim by the winner? I recently search your place on google map, and its says
 "Business management consultant in London, England"

Another day another Lamborghini competition on the forum, may I ask why you decided to giveaway a Lamborghini only?. When I visit your site it inspires zero confidence in me to purchase tickets, hence are you planning to use an escrow so everyone can be secured about participating?. How do you plan to disburse the price will you deliver it in the winners country, or pay him an equivalent amount of bitcoins?.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

True, if the lottery goes right then they may earn a lot of money but imagine if the all tickets are not sold after some months or even more than a year? Would you mind to wait for that long time without any guarantees of refund if the lottery does not reach its target? The drawing is also will be done live, but it does not guarantee that it is fair. No one should fall in this kind of non provably fair lottery especially it is related to not small amount of money. I do not even dare to buy single ticket to be honest.
A wise decision on not buying a single ticket from that site at all. We don't even know if buying lottery tickets from their site will go through an escrow but even if there is an escrow or third-party person that will hold your 0.005 BTC payment before it is sent to the site doesn't mean there is no possibility that the site won't scam or won't have a draw so all tickets are bought for nothing and the site would still earn money and they keep the lambo huracan lottery price and we don't even know that the lottery is provably fair as you have mentioned.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:31:23 PM

Maybe they need to prove their self first let's wait and see what would happen to the draw before we jump to conclusion.
And besides I think if they are legit this wouldn't be a one time draw there would be next for sure.
We couldn't call it a scam  because they haven't started yet even though it is suspicious but let's wait for their first draw.
But I don't really trust it maybe after the first draw and they could prove their self and make their site more secure,get better design on their website to attract some people and put up some proof then maybe I would join their raffle draw.
Exactly my point let wait and see the outcome of everything if they are going to prove the whole community wrong by issuing a mambo for the final prize may 1st is already around the Conner and we shall all see what will happen.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

Are you the same guy who did the Raffle for the house in london? Basically the one who started this thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077095.0

If you are the same individual then you can't start a new thread, you should just lock this one and update the first post of the original thread, you can change the title and everything.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:27:11 AM

Maybe they are selling a second hand? Do we know if he is selling a brand new one ? I mean it still doesn't make any sense and I still think there is a big chance that this is a scam but if we are going to do a math calculation of weather they are telling the truth or not the calculations should include a second hand one as well.

Not a second hand, as per information you can read on the page as quoted below:
Make the Bitcoin meme come true for you by using a tiny fraction of the cryptocurrency to enter our prize draw to win a new Lamborghini Huracan Evo.

I think if they were legit (which I doubt they are but giving them benefit of the doubt) they could be selling either a second hand one that has a big mileage in it and costs less or they could just hope that the affiliates won't be for all tickets and they can make like 420k+ with this and than use that to buy the cheapest available option out there (even with tax that is gonna make them pay) so I really don't know but mathematically there could be a small tiny chance.

I cant find at least a good sign that they are legit, I doubt people will take this as a serious offer.

21,000x$125 =$525,000

Don't you think that you search for the incorrect variant? It says that the price is Huracan Evo, but what you show here is the variant of Huracan Evo Sypder.
Based on topspeed.com, the price of Huracan Evo is starting from around $260k. FYI https://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2019-lamborghini-huracan-evo-ar184074.html
If we assume that it is a legit deal then it is still profitable for them as the price is just a half of the collected money from the tickets.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
lamboforbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 12:05:11 PM by lamboforbitcoin

We appreciate all comments made and of course it's entirely up to members whether they choose to participate in the draw. If you're doubtful or critical then just don't take part, simple as that! The most important differentiator for our draw is the relatively high chance of winning compared with others. There is unfortunately no such thing as a free lunch - we could have set the ticket price lower, but then the ticket sale quantity would have to be increased and players would have less chance of winning. We have set up this draw with a much lower than typical maximum total number of tickets in order to give that higher chance of winning, especially for players holding multiple tickets via purchase and/or referrals.

We are still getting a lot of attempts to purchase tickets via the draw entry form - all such entries will be voided as the draw starts 1400 UTC 1st May, not before. Polite reminder to please re-submit your entry after that time.

Finally, full promotion for the ticket sales will begin tomorrow following our 'soft launch' here on bitcointalk. As such, we won't be available on this forum so much as it represents a small part of our overall strategy, but we will post updates and will receive and answer private messages.  We're extremely positive about the interest demonstrated so far and that's before things are ramped up tomorrow in a more mainstream fashion - thank you all for the contributions and get ready to 'have Lambo', to coin a phrase, starting 1st May.

Win The Dream - Lambo For Bitcoin
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:49:05 PM

come on guys , lets give them the benefit of the doubt
after all they are tired of fighting numerous attempts to buy tickets before the 1st of May , because there might be a very long que come 1st of May

good thing they are very positive , though
it helps with the sales

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

It seems that bitcoin for a Lambo is getting popular recently. There are two other sites offer the same thing, they are winalambo.com and freebitco.in
The only site that I trust is freebitcoin as it has been running for years already.
This site is not even secured by SSL certificate and the other thing addressed by Mirae is not showing that it is a good site to trust.

Yes this is quite true, and there is one more site that offer this lambo as well by using 0.0056 btc, I do not know if this is similar to that site but one thing for sure it is not a guarantee to win this huge lambo

Anyway I saw the site is offering 21k tickets as their max tickets that we can buy, which means around 105 btc and yet they are giving only 300k of lambo? So they get almost 45% if assume it sold out
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

It seems that bitcoin for a Lambo is getting popular recently. There are two other sites offer the same thing, they are winalambo.com and freebitco.in
The only site that I trust is freebitcoin as it has been running for years already.
This site is not even secured by SSL certificate and the other thing addressed by Mirae is not showing that it is a good site to trust.

Yes this is quite true, and there is one more site that offer this lambo as well by using 0.0056 btc, I do not know if this is similar to that site but one thing for sure it is not a guarantee to win this huge lambo

Anyway I saw the site is offering 21k tickets as their max tickets that we can buy, which means around 105 btc and yet they are giving only 300k of lambo? So they get almost 45% if assume it sold out
That's how they think they can benefits from this offer if they successfully sold every single tickets that they are holding right now, best thing to assess everything before taking the risk, lambo is really good to imagine if you will be the lucky ticket holder.
docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

Look interesting, a 1:10 scale Lamborghini Huracan Evo, made in China, by Lego should be more legit than this lol.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:53:48 PM

come on guys , lets give them the benefit of the doubt
after all they are tired of fighting numerous attempts to buy tickets before the 1st of May , because there might be a very long que come 1st of May

good thing they are very positive , though
it helps with the sales
Seems like i don't have any choice but to join.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: