Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416395 times)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:53:58 AM

I am the lead developer at Coin-Swap and I can understand the caution that many of you have about new and small exchanges. I am wrapping up our API (which will be the most robust API system around) hopefully today and then I will be adding online wallets for BTC and DOGE which I will have available for testing later this week. We are still building out, already at 7 servers and growing. We aren't focusing on a flashy interface, we are building features and an infrastructure.

Security
Security. Security. Security. I am not going to feed you empty words, just watch us closely. We will be changing the game for exchange security over the next several months.

I don't disagree with concerns about new and small exchanges, I completely agree. It's why I will only say watch, and see. Smiley

+1

I am glad you are on top of things, something to admire really. I hope people see you are working hard on this and give you support.
Not many exchange devs are so open and forward about it. Good Luck

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:11:20 PM

I am the lead developer at Coin-Swap and I can understand the caution that many of you have about new and small exchanges. I am wrapping up our API (which will be the most robust API system around) hopefully today and then I will be adding online wallets for BTC and DOGE which I will have available for testing later this week. We are still building out, already at 7 servers and growing. We aren't focusing on a flashy interface, we are building features and an infrastructure.

Security
Security. Security. Security. I am not going to feed you empty words, just watch us closely. We will be changing the game for exchange security over the next several months.

I don't disagree with concerns about new and small exchanges, I completely agree. It's why I will only say watch, and see. Smiley

+1

I am glad you are on top of things, something to admire really. I hope people see you are working hard on this and give you support.
Not many exchange devs are so open and forward about it. Good Luck

Thank you, much appreciated. We wish CAI the best and please let us know if we can do anything to help!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

Price of the coin is to high ATM.
dwminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:51:09 PM

We are on 15th in Mintpal, 20k + votes:) Keep going:)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

what's the profit situation on this coin?
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:11:45 PM

Price of the coin is to high ATM.

I'm sure you meant that price is 4x to 10x lower than it should compared to for example VTC  Wink

It's irelevant to talk about price after 5 days of coin life while coin isn't listed on some volume market.
If you are miner enjoy low diff and stock some coins.  
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

We only launched on Friday, but our Marketing starts on Monday with facebook campaign soon to be followed by Youtube ad.
We have much planned and it will show next week. Coin supply per day is limited and it should reflect soon on price.
But so far it's going well.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:26:05 PM

We only launched on Friday, but our Marketing starts on Monday with facebook campaign soon to be followed by Youtube ad.
We have much planned and it will show next week. Coin supply per day is limited and it should reflect soon on price.

IMHO official web and coin logo are screaming for redesign and that is needed before any campaign.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:28:58 PM

IMHO official web and coin logo are screaming for redesign and that is needed before any campaign.

We will have a logo contest soon to choose a better logo, it won't be hard to recompile wallets with the new logo.

jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:04:17 PM

+1 def need a better logo, ive seen some good suggestions already though Smiley

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

cool man. good to hear. let me know if i can help in any way.
sakr

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:10:54 PM

on the other side of things, what's happening with Bitcoin again? I see another down today.. any bad news?

Yes devastating news from china, tougher days ahead!
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:16:55 PM

cool man. good to hear. let me know if i can help in any way.

More like when can we get on a conventional exchange? I like coinswap but a lot of people are too impatient to try to assimilate to such a simple concept. Let it be. Watch everything under IPO slowly start to get chipped away. The sell book is near empty and just projects a facade of ordered numbers.
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:06:05 PM

Security

Any bounty for bugs on site? Smiley

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:19:27 PM

Security

http://www.friandiz.com/bounty/bounty1.jpg

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:22:03 PM

CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Security

Nice one, want two Smiley. I mean bug bounty, not bar bounty Tongue

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:58:36 PM

Security

Nice one, want two Smiley. I mean bug bounty, not bar bounty Tongue
good good Wink give me your cai wallet adress ill sent you the 2 bar bounty

ESTIMATED.PRO
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:13:02 AM

i'm sorry to say but another exchange wont affect the price, the coin needs PR and further developement, but i'm sure you guys are busy with that Wink
Yes coin needs PR but sorry what another exchange? You think coinswap is exchange? You must be kidding.
Any exchange below 100BTC/day in total trades is funny and coinswap is not even close to that.
Remember CR (not saying that coinswap is such) but simply don't trust them.
So yes, Mintpal can/will make difference.
https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/cai we have 2 exchanges and they are fine

What he meant was exchanges with High volume, people are weary of moving their BTC to smaller exchanges, not that they are bad, but because of what happened lately with cryptorush and others that were not designed with enough security measures in place. We will seek secure known exchanges that will make investors/traders feel safe. However, I would like to say here that I have talked with the developer of coinswap, although the method used is not popular yet, but I do like the idea, this exchange should get some investors behind it. The fact that your coins do not sit on the exchange for long is very safe, however, that does not allow for day trading and instant pickup of underpriced coins. There should be a an adjustment where the trader would have a certain amount of coin for daily trading before the system sends the coins back to the wallet. Not sure something needs to be adjusted somehow  Grin

I think coinswap said they will soon allow storage of coins, same as normal exchange.
Getting on any decent exchange gives miners a place to dump and with exposure comes the inevitable "premine scam" trolls which have a big influence on price. Look at UTC, happened already, even though it is good coin with good community. VTC is doing well simply because it did not have to deal with this. Caishen will be up against this so good chance price will drop more than go up. Not bashing, just stating reality, premines are just not that popular unless the coin gets real world traction.
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:19:59 AM

i'm sorry to say but another exchange wont affect the price, the coin needs PR and further developement, but i'm sure you guys are busy with that Wink
Yes coin needs PR but sorry what another exchange? You think coinswap is exchange? You must be kidding.
Any exchange below 100BTC/day in total trades is funny and coinswap is not even close to that.
Remember CR (not saying that coinswap is such) but simply don't trust them.
So yes, Mintpal can/will make difference.
https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/cai we have 2 exchanges and they are fine

What he meant was exchanges with High volume, people are weary of moving their BTC to smaller exchanges, not that they are bad, but because of what happened lately with cryptorush and others that were not designed with enough security measures in place. We will seek secure known exchanges that will make investors/traders feel safe. However, I would like to say here that I have talked with the developer of coinswap, although the method used is not popular yet, but I do like the idea, this exchange should get some investors behind it. The fact that your coins do not sit on the exchange for long is very safe, however, that does not allow for day trading and instant pickup of underpriced coins. There should be a an adjustment where the trader would have a certain amount of coin for daily trading before the system sends the coins back to the wallet. Not sure something needs to be adjusted somehow  Grin

I think coinswap said they will soon allow storage of coins, same as normal exchange.
Getting on any decent exchange gives miners a place to dump and with exposure comes the inevitable "premine scam" trolls which have a big influence on price. Look at UTC, happened already, even though it is good coin with good community. VTC is doing well simply because it did not have to deal with this. Caishen will be up against this so good chance price will drop more than go up. Not bashing, just stating reality, premines are just not that popular unless the coin gets real world traction.

No one will care about premine. Watch what happens in a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: