Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

It's true that not all new coins or new projects are not good, but many projects now have considerable benefits, and even old coins are worthless now, I have saved a few coins from the old project, but now  they have no value anymore and fall very far away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:37:09 PM

I do get it very well, most ICO projects are scam projects or end up as scam projects but the fact that most ICO's ended up as scam projects does not mean every new project or ICO project out there is a scam project. Let the project run and at the long run, we will see whether it was a scam or not. some of these projects just needed funds to continue but since they terminated the project does not mean they scam projects.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:10:59 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 09:23:43 PM by Flezy

To be frank, no one can badmouth a project if actually it is doing right or on the right path. Most projects after getting the required funds will start giving excuses. The truth is, good projects don't fear listing nor if the price is down because the team believes in what they want to achieve thus working on it while the price will increase as time passes.
Talking about ICOs, I don't think there is anyone who will be courageous enough to participate in it, even if the project is top-notch it will take more to convince investors to participate; that is to show the level of lessons most people have learnt and thus saying 99% of ICOs are scams.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:09:36 PM

I am not going to badmouth new projects, but sometimes it is required, because some of them are useless. And their primary purpose is to cheat with community

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:26:18 PM

I sometimes don't blame people who badmouth new projects. Probably they've been deceived before and as a result of their past experience tends to badmouth other projects which may be worthy.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:32:19 PM

But there are reasons that people are so concerned about new projects. Among them there were a lot of scammers and it is not surprising that they have such a negative attitude. People just stopped trusting the new project. Therefore, team have to come up with something new to attract the attention of investors to their project and gain their trust.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:50:46 PM

Definitely it's not always good to talk ill about new projects, rather encourage and support the new projects with vision.  Many people are always against new projects because there are a lot of scam out there, hence they prefer to stick to the top projects already in existence.  I don't blame them entirely since many ICOs have scammed crypto enthusiasts, but that doesn't mean there are no new projects with future prospects.  

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:11:50 PM

The thing is that people tend to speak against new projects which may rise in the business of cryptocurrency instead of supporting these new projects through encouragement. Sometimes they do this as a result of their past experience and I don't blame them for that.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:48:36 PM

It's not good to speak ill about new projects I agree. But if you see a project behaving scam-like you gotta speak out I guess.
Honestly a lot of projects are coming in and I Don't think all this projects will stand the test of time. Most of the team members of this project are probably newbies in the crypto world because they kinda make some certain mistakes that other projects have made in time pasts which are very much noticeable.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:52:05 PM

The thing is that people tend to speak against new projects which may rise in the business of cryptocurrency instead of supporting these new projects through encouragement. Sometimes they do this as a result of their past experience and I don't blame them for that.

Past experiences that tell them which one is crap or not. Because if you are already an old timer in a specific industry, you already know which one is heading to be a good one and which ones are deemed to fail. You can always see individuals who are badmouthing projects but in the end, it is all up to the project if they will be affected of those critics or not. If they have something to offer to the community, those bad words will not matter at all.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:33:22 AM

Past experiences that tell them which one is crap or not. Because if you are already an old timer in a specific industry, you already know which one is heading to be a good one and which ones are deemed to fail. You can always see individuals who are badmouthing projects but in the end, it is all up to the project if they will be affected of those critics or not. If they have something to offer to the community, those bad words will not matter at all.

I agree, the experience in 2018 that people don't believe in new projects. Many projects are scam or the price falls below the ICO price when first listing on the market. This is probably what makes many people do not believe in new projects that are similar to old projects
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:04:02 AM

the reality is that, of the many new and emerging projects, everyone will be more focused on seeing the ico project failures for the past 1 year. the difficult thing is to change the views of those people to start looking forward that many good projects will come back.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:23:34 AM

Why stop new projects? stopping new projects means that the market will no longer be new competitors and technology will not grow.
I know that there are a lot of fraud and failure projects right now, making many investors lose, but that is not the reason for stopping new projects.
These really great new projects are LEO, PDATA, ...
I really always appreciated the novelty, because the new market will bring more choice and great benefits.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 05:42:28 AM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

Ig is good to trust the new projects that are upcoming but I will like to say that Bitcoin will remain forever and if Bitcoin will die, maybe the whole cryptocurrency will doe along with it. All these new projects that we are expected to trust are just starting and new start ups face sk much challenges which investors will pay dearly for if anything goes wrong. Besides, J dont believe that the statistics you gave about ICOs are entirely correct...that 99% of them are scam. If that percentage of ICOs are scam, then we are not safe.

In actual fact, most of theose new projects are not scams it might just happen that some of these projects fail and may not be able to deliver into investors what is due to them. That is why one has to weigh his options before eventually deciding to go for new projects.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:28:40 AM

I understand where you're coming from being an investor myself in a project that is currently misbehaving since last year. These new projects are the cause of their own bad mouthing. Before launching, they will promise heaven on earth and all sorts of things, only to run short of those promises and you start seeing a pattern develop. Besides  you don't expect us to form the ostrich behavior of I don't care because some of us have scars to show from projects that ended up scamming us.

Your last statement caps it all up. If they have got a solid base, a truthful management(note:some come at you with half-truths to keep you hooked consistently) they will rise above any amount of words thrown at them.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:32:15 AM
Merited by Botnake (3)

I don't think anyone who has been in this space for a reasonable period of time and have knowledge of what goes on in the space, will just say things about new projects without a reason. Most of these new projects cause individuals to lose faith in them. Am not saying all but majority.
it's only the Noobs who loose frequently on crypto investment will talk bad about cryptocurrency space,  because they find it hard t lots of the new token sincerely has no usecase o do proper research before investing, and more so
That's a must if you are investing in crypto you should do research first.
New and old projects has good potential, but new projects are most likely hype just like the coins listed in Binance after they conduct an IEO.
Most of the new projects are useless coins, so that's a high risk investment for us, so I suggest to look more on old coins that are undervalued now due to the long bear market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:05:58 AM

I agree with your statement that everyone should make it's own research before making any investment. It does not matter whether the project is new or old, if you made a deep analysis and decided it will have a future - invest in it.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

Don't be afraid of criticisms if you need to excel, everyone is bound to voice their opinions but what matters is the end point,Bitcoin had its fair share and today it is about becoming the most popular payment system in the world.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

the reality is that, of the many new and emerging projects, everyone will be more focused on seeing the ico project failures for the past 1 year. the difficult thing is to change the views of those people to start looking forward that many good projects will come back.

yes because they are still afraid to repeat the mistake a second time. Even you alone can be in a state of fear. I am sure those people will begin to understand in time that crypto investment is indeed full of risks and at that time their ability to analyze projects is being tested.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:21:44 PM

Where did you get that 99% of the ICO are scams? you must have a supporting link for this dude, and apparently most of the ico now actually are good compared to 2018, when 2019 entered there's so many things that has been changed actually in the market together with bounties too. So if ever there are some community thinking of this, all I can say is that they are lack of knowledge and not deeply mature in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: