Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:48:10 AM

If 99% of the ICOs are scam, I think it is not worth taking risks when your chances of success is only 1%. In such a case, any prudent investor would prefer to invest in something whose risk / reward ratio is at least more advantageous. Even playing dice or throwing a coin would give you more chance of making a profit than investing in an ICO, at least according to what has been observed so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:59:43 AM

Many ICO have scam never listed their coins on market and some of ICO have lower price than ICO its why I have lower trusted with ICO project, today we get many ICO never have higher price after listing in exchange market.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:10:44 AM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing.... 

Everything you said is true. The author you brilliant.This system is developing and among the heap of scams will grow projects that will surpass their predecessors, it is a normal life cycle.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:15:18 AM

Many ICO have scam never listed their coins on market and some of ICO have lower price than ICO its why I have lower trusted with ICO project, today we get many ICO never have higher price after listing in exchange market.
As a result of this, people now no longer believe in the existence of ico that is profitable and adds a negative stigma to the ico projeck. even though there are indeed a number of successful projects but the percentage is indeed quite small
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:25:19 AM

because now there are already a lot of old projects that have not been paid for and not a few of them have failed, so people's thinking about a new project is almost the same, which is sure to fail as before.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:28:03 AM

As a result of this, people now no longer believe in the existence of ico that is profitable and adds a negative stigma to the ico projeck. even though there are indeed a number of successful projects but the percentage is indeed quite small
I think this is also interesting from the founders some time ago who made a lot of scams so many investors have been disappointed with the new ico.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:56:00 AM

We cannot blame victim's of scamming to voice out what they wanna say,you can only tell this words because you don't experienced what they did so you can easily deliver such topic

Remember those victims lost their hard earned money and the only fault they did is to trust this damn scammers with a sugar coated lips

So just do your things and let them do theirs also because they don't care about yours
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:06:53 AM

Yes same thinking here, I really dont like people who keeps on spreading FUDs about startup projects. Guys lets give chance to new projects and let them raised more fundsto deliver their product on time. This is why I keep on investing on startup projects because I really do believe that some new project's vision is really unique and amazing.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:42:20 AM

thats normal for badmouthing new project that ended with scamming
different case when when someone badmouthing project that still on progress , you should give chance for them to finish what they do
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:00:57 AM

No one is bad mouthing new projects but people are just making new investors aware of the fact that there are a lot of scam projects in the crypto space. About 80% percentage of new projects that were launched in the middle part of 2018 can be classified as scam projects. Investors lost huge sums of money investing in them. We are just making people in the crypto ecosystem aware of their potential of investing in scam projects if they don't do enough research.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:51:47 AM

thats normal for badmouthing new project that ended with scamming
different case when when someone badmouthing project that still on progress , you should give chance for them to finish what they do

Peoples just trauma too many scam ICOs in 2018 and i think its normal. I am believe there is many good new project but with many scam ICOs, its make people distrust on ICOs, thats why many good new project prefer choosing IEO. Many ICOs are profitable as long we research first about the project or the developers team
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:03:10 AM

Now there is a lot of scam ICOs who intend to deceive investors by making use of ICO that is rife in the internet world, they do it intentionally to disturb the crypto enthusiast, and it is very regrettable because with the ICO scam makes investors discourage to fund an ICO project on the internet.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:27:45 AM

There are lots of scam projects these days and based on my experience, as they attract more investors to invest,
they stop developing and progressing which is disappointing
because they gain trust yet still stops as being a shitcoin.
That's the reason why it's risky to trust new projects these days. Better to trust old yet well-established coins.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:15:13 AM

I agree with that. A new projects is worth attention, and some of them will be better than old ones. The blockchain technology is in only beginning. It is only use in gambling and gaming nowadays. So appearing a lot of new projects is a natural. Of course there are a lot of scams or just useless ones. But some of them will be all known all over the world in future. So probably sould look closer to new projects.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

You can't blame people because most new projects are just fake, scam and waste of time, do you know how many bounties i partake in and almost no one paid me? Well i am not losing hope and i know there are still legit projects out there but until no regulation on ICOS are implanted those waste less project will continue to arise.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:15:02 AM

not all new projects are bad, but the ongoing bad impression has reasons behind it... a lot of people lost money to scammers and shitty projects... of course it is always partly our own fault if we are scammed or allow ourselves to believe in crazy dreams, but we can't blame them for being mad about it.
Crypto is paying the price as it's user base is primarily focused on grabbing money fast... lately there are a few good new projects arising, but for months I've scrolled the pages on BTT forum and found copies and copies of the same stuff... exchanges, dapps, ultimate cash... with nothing new, jut trying to grad some cash
But for things to evolve, we need new projects... and exchanges will evolve, and privacy coins also (beam and veil are examples of it), even BTC will someday loose it's position to a new improved project...
So I suggest that people try to investigate and show interest on their investments, search the tech part, the team, etc... this way they'll be able to support new projects with high potencial and avoid scams...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:19:12 AM

We have good projects that never launched ICO but only distribute airdrops and they are still alive today, ICO is not a must for every projects, ICO doesn't mean a project will do better, we have many no ICO no Premine coins and tokens that are doing better

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:25:37 AM

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

I think Binance will be new favorite investment. Many token already using BNB Chain and i am believe more token will migrate to BNB Chain. If this happen, BNB Coin could compete with ethereum and the price still have a chance to rise

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:15:21 AM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

What you want to say is all about the technological aspect of the worldwide economy. There is no need to blame the teams for unsuccessful token sales. They are just a victim of the fact that covered the whole market.
you don't need funding to create a successful coin, if the developers behind the project are serious about their product then they will proceed with the amount they collected from their ico, i'd rather invest at projects like that.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

Thats part of the circulation of cryptocurrency because critics is there to popularized the cryptos

And ICO is really scamming and only few are legits that we can count by fingers,and those victims are only expressing their anger towards scam team

We have good projects that never launched ICO but only distribute airdrops and they are still alive today, ICO is not a must for every projects, ICO doesn't mean a project will do better, we have many no ICO no Premine coins and tokens that are doing better
And also those projects that launched IEO instead of ICO in which some are successful,though there are some issue that saying it was manipulated by the whales
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: