Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:24:47 PM

If there are thousand of candies with different flavors existing and there are some company who sells another candy, do you think people will buy favor the new one when theres an old which better? We cannot blame that new projects are most likely a scam because they really are. Its not badmouthing or whatsoever. It is telling the truth.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:29:35 PM

The reason old coins were more favoured was not because they are better than the new ones we have now, in fact most of them were pure scam. We could not discover them early enough because we were just introduced to ICO and investors were after means through which their investments could grow fast and the market was also bullish then. Just few among them are still successful till today.
The present projects are not gaining much recognition, because investors have now being exposed and are now extremely careful.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:58:13 PM

Well, the development of each token has very different development capabilities and we also never know whether there will be new projects that can be aligned with the old tokens we certainly know that there have been many old tokens that have shined and put their position in the best place, but we are right really need to remain optimistic because the new ones will usually be fresher and the technology will also be more advanced.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:19:04 PM

The ICO project is currently experiencing a decline in confidence in investors. So many projects have failed because they could not develop their project. But we also don't need to get into the new project because not all new projects are fake. With the present conditions, there has been a rise in Bitcoin prices. I think the new project will definitely have good quality.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:41:55 PM

Everyone has the right to judge the project they chose and they analyzed it before because not all of the new projects ended badly and not all of the new projects ended well. So researching the project you are going to follow is very important now with the many scammers.
Analyzing is indeed the most important thing when choosing a project because each project has a concept and team in it that will determine its success.
In assessing, of course it becomes a personal right but does not forget other important things that not all projects are bad and if it fails we do not need to blame anyone but must continue to improve.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:42:29 PM

Everyone has the right to judge the project they chose and they analyzed it before because not all of the new projects ended badly and not all of the new projects ended well. So researching the project you are going to follow is very important now with the many scammers.
so that we should not be prejudiced against all new projects, because we do not yet know what that really is.
everyone has their own choice and maybe they are sure of their choice because they have searched for details.
Today there are many bad projects and lotes of scammer so you have to be careful and in no hurry to choose them.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:52:48 PM

so that we should not be prejudiced against all new projects, because we do not yet know what that really is.
everyone has their own choice and maybe they are sure of their choice because they have searched for details.
Today there are many bad projects and lotes of scammer so you have to be careful and in no hurry to choose them.
Actually, since 2018 scammers are very easy to find in this forum. This forum provides strict rules by giving scammers red trust. some threads even managed to uncover the scammer is proof that don't be afraid of scammers. there are still many quality ICOs here and continue to grow in this forum.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:13:21 PM

indeed not all new coins are bad or scam, we must be able to open ourselves to accept new coins, if we are always looking for a safe point by just investing in old coins then new coins that have good potential will not develop, with the development of technology will makes there are many changes that are better in crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:36:47 PM

indeed not all new coins are bad or scam, we must be able to open ourselves to accept new coins, if we are always looking for a safe point by just investing in old coins then new coins that have good potential will not develop, with the development of technology will makes there are many changes that are better in crypto

every new coin usually brings more sophisticated technology than the old coins but there have been many cases that occur that new coins that have better development potential but how they are still not guaranteed in the future, so that people prefer to look safe so that don't lose money on their coins, that doesn't mean we don't receive new coins but only to really look for the best from the good for every new coin.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:41:52 PM

They are not badmouthing anything. They are criticising it because they know how worse it is compared to those that are already been years on the market. Even if they are already old, they are still being developed, tweaked and given updates by their developers to keep up with the fast paced crypto market.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:59:22 PM

Good projects always shine without any help of social media in my opinion. Bad mouthes are another part of the story but we need to accept the world as it turns around the sun. Project development does not depend on the customer of the projects and investors can change everything in a single day.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:49:28 AM

I am positive about new projects. You know, fresh ideas does mean fresh money for me. As a result I prefer fresh ideas to invest my money, it is better option for me

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:12:19 AM

Not all new coins are scam yes,but theres just a huge number of scam ico out there that makes investors thinks that most of the ico are scam now.Scam ico is outnumbering legit and promising ico to the point that the investors doesnt even think that there will be a good ico out there.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:26:10 AM

We don't blame those people who that because maybe they have a negative experience about new project. But for me when I heard about new project I am excited to know about this. I am interested that this is a goof project that I can have opportunity to earn more and to changebmy life. Let us research first about the project before reacting anything.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:00:12 AM

you cannot blame people regarding that.. as we all know ico's are mostly scam.. you cannot stop them if they prove as well the project is fraud
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:52:40 AM

you cannot blame people regarding that.. as we all know ico's are mostly scam.. you cannot stop them if they prove as well the project is fraud

Yeah, that's based on the needs of investors as well as the market. If people see that ICO is bad they will not invest in it, so the projects also know that if they are not special, no one will invest in them.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:22:51 AM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

I am not the supporter of ICO in a same time I am not against that . If new project really able to give solution we always welcome but there should investors protection there should be some regulation there should be some strict rules in terms investors protection there should be compensation for investors money of team failed to deliver promises.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:38:40 AM

I think the one who complains here are the bounty hunters. People doesnt invest easily especially huge investors. They are the one who bad mouthing new projects cause they arent paid. Too sad how professional the hunters when it comes to payment. No ethics at all!

Investors likely to invest only to those who are good which I think the IEOs or sure legit one.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:15:47 PM

Yeah, that's based on the needs of investors as well as the market. If people see that ICO is bad they will not invest in it, so the projects also know that if they are not special, no one will invest in them.
not everything is bad so there are still some good projects and can run smoothly.
indeed, now the ICO is known for its many scams, so many people leave the ICO and turn to others.
if you can find a good project maybe you will have good opportunities in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

Nobody says that 99% of the projects are scammers.Yes, the industry is still very young,but nevertheless I think will remain in the arena only those projects that will really benefit.Alas now there are very few.But everything does not stand still and I hope there will be a lot of useful projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: