Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6595 times)
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:20:10 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 12:19:33 PM by Gexan

It happens so that people like to risk a little in order to get more. They are attracted with the probability of big winnings – sports betting, gambling, poker, "one-armed bandits" and of course the lottery. This is a stable market which has existed for a long time and will grow and develop further.

GEXAN project main goal to provide for an market an autonomous decentralized lottery platform. We want to make fair lotteries with high level of participants’ gains, as well as to minimize losses receiving the prizes.

Gexan main features:

1. Self blockchain&smartcontracts based cryptocurrency. 1st of it’s kind
2. Possibility to generate free tickets by using our investment tools - Masternode and PoS Staking
3. 85% of prize pool goes to winners or to the JACK POT
4. Hybrid PoW & PoS consensus allow you to get GEX in many ways
5. Huge bounty campaign | Initial Exchange Offering | Working Smart-Contracts and lottery from launch
6. 10% from participated coins will be BURN to

Technical specifications

Our goal is to provide you the most efficient and secure way distribute initial GEXAN coins and provide an reliable and efficient exchange possibility after sale. To achieve this goal, we will distribute coins through Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) - the most effective and actual way. The first IEO will occur on top 25 exchange by 10th May.
Only 400 000 coins will be available for IEO - your best chance to get GEX!

|         |    

|        |  

|        |        |         |        |        |        |

|        |        |         |        |        |        |

|     |     |     |     |    

|        |        |        |

GEXAN | More then just a lottery
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gloomik
Copper Member

Activity: 183

http://gos.cx

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:23:15 PM

GEXAN Pool!

http://www.gos.cx/

Direct link to coin: https://gos.cx/site/GetCoin?c=GEX

Europe:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://eu.gos.cx:8555 -u wallet.rigName -p x -R 3

Russia:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://ru.gos.cx:8555 -u wallet.rigName -p x -R 3

North America:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://us.gos.cx:8555 -u wallet.rigName -p x -R 3

ASIA:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://asia.gos.cx:8555 -u wallet.rigName -p x -R 3

You can mine SOLO or PARTY just add "m=solo" or "m=party.YourPartyPassword" in a password field

Low fee, Stable 10Gb connection.
Discord Support: http://discord.gos.cx
Telegram Bot: https://t.me/goscxBot
DDoS Protection

Gos.cx Pool:   ✭ WebsiteDiscordTelegramTwitter  ✭
achmadsutanto
Copper Member

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:25:57 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 06:36:42 PM by achmadsutanto

GEXAN mining Pool!
Pool link: http://bpool.id

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://bpool.id:8332 -u <wallet> -p c=GEX 

Wallet Downloads: https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases

Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/bpool_online
Happy mining!
Cheesy

bPool - Your mining pool site: https://bpool.site
-acpool.pro-

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:26:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 06:37:48 PM by -acpool.pro-

Gexan [GEX]
available for mining at the
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:8335 -u <WALLET> -p x
acpool.pro

stivensons

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:26:48 PM

BSOD.PW supports Gexan
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2590 -u WALLET.rig

You can mine this coin SOLO and PARTY (what is it?) on https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2590 -u WALLET.rig -p m=solo

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2590 -u WALLET.rig -p m=party.yourpassword

NOTICE: You can use us for North America and asia for Asia instead of eu in your .bat file or config

Feel free to use our new monitor app for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kg.stark.bsod

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.
Cryptoneze

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:26:52 PM

The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:45:29 PM

Don't even know how to comment such provocation...

Gexan is 1st project developed by this team and we don't have offers in marketing or other stuff. Our wallets checked by github. If you want blackmailing us with such actions - it is pointless.
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:53:05 PM

Don't even know how to comment such provocation...

Gexan is 1st project developed by this team and we don't have offers in marketing or other stuff. Our wallets checked by github. If you want blackmailing us with such actions - it is pointless.

Just ignore - it is modern way to blackmail developers.

bingoboon

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:02 PM

The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do

Are you serious? Where at least some evidence
Cryptoneze

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:18:02 PM

Are you serious? Where at least some evidence

Ask literally any developer on Discord have they heard of the team members there and have they been scammed by them.

They try to switch the dev roles to "Advisor" When in fact those are the actual developers of this scam.

They have scammed several coin developers of coins I am in. They are WELL KNOWN Scammers on discord that target new projects
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

Ask literally any developer on Discord have they heard of the team members there and have they been scammed by them.

They try to switch the dev roles to "Advisor" When in fact those are the actual developers of this scam.

They have scammed several coin developers of coins I am in. They are WELL KNOWN Scammers on discord that target new projects

Hi ! Do you mean me ? Because I never offer any services you described here.

If you mean "Greg" - why u said about one person = whole project ?  We don't know such facts  and even if it was - it is his own law problems , not project one.

Please describe you claim in specific

Gunbit

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:36:30 PM

Hi ! Do you mean me ? Because I never offer any services you described here.

If you mean "Greg" - why u said about one person = whole project ?  We don't know such facts  and even if it was - it is his own law problems , not project one.

Please describe you claim in specific

You're all scammers

Hm , this is just wtf post

Every man from the crowd could yell "you all scammers" - is it worth anything ?

I am working in crypto for about 2 years. Beside Gexan project support got self crypto project (XDNA) which is well known as transparent and reliable project. Never took a peny from any devs and never offer any strange services. In fact, it's me who were scammed 2 or 3 times by last year.

I've public account and open social media, pass KYD and speak with many crypto-services  and exchanges.  

If you cannot provide any evidence I would kindly ask moderators to delete your posts and maybe use some restriction according to forum rules for slander.

Thank you in advance.

Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:41:33 PM

What is the real purpose of the GEXAN platform, what is special about it?

Hello!

In two words, GEXAN is blockchain lottery platform.

Our uniqueness is that we are 1st lottery based on self blockchain (not erc20 or any other token) and we have our own smart contract system (source code donor - LUX core project.)

This allow us to be independent from ETH economy and optimize our contracts and create new games and lotteries in future.

We have a pretty cool website - https://gexan.io - check it please if you got few minutes.  
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:43:26 PM

Tell us more about your pool, what are the conditions or limitations waiting for miners?

Hi!

We don't have self mining pool. We rely on well known and reliable platforms like - bsod.pw and gos.cx . You can use this pools to mine GEX without any doubt
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:46:33 PM

Is this a lottery project? Do I understand correctly that you can get this coin and use it as a lottery ticket?
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:49:05 PM

Tell us more about your pool, what are the conditions or limitations waiting for miners?

I am also interested in this issue. What algorithm will be used?

We use Phi2 algo for PoW
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

Is this a lottery project? Do I understand correctly that you can get this coin and use it as a lottery ticket?

Exactly!

This is the most wonderful part of our project from my point of view. We have a very cheap lottery tickets - from 1 GEX. You can Get GEX for bounty/airdrop/mining/pos staking or form your masternode and participate in lotteries to gain even more!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:31:07 PM

Exactly!

This is the most wonderful part of our project from my point of view. We have a very cheap lottery tickets - from 1 GEX. You can Get GEX for bounty/airdrop/mining/pos staking or form your masternode and participate in lotteries to gain even more!
Sounds very good! I will study your project in more detail. I'm interested in your GEXAN project.
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:41:13 PM

Is this Gexan coin already trading on crypto exchanges? I do not see in the description of links to exchanges. How can I get this coin? Or is it just mining?

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Zloy@

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:47:13 PM

The reward system does not look bad. What dick started just now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: