Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6600 times)
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:44:35 PM

Technical announcement

!!! 14:00 GMT TIME will be a mining Re-launch !!!

You can mine at our reccomended pool list:

- https://bsod.pw/
- https://gos.cx/
- https://gethash.cc/

__

For those , who mined GEX  yesterday (19-22 GMT) we will organize a compensation Airdrop to say sorry for you time and power loses.

AIRDROP will be pass here - in #airdrop  channel. It will starts at 15:00 GMT TIME

To participate you have to:

- Download new wallet from https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases (after relaunch)
- Paste your new GEX address
- Keep your old wallet dat in case of fake-control possibility

AIRDROP  pool os 360 GEX -  equal to 12 hours of mining.

Thank you for staying with us and your patient!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:53:19 PM

Tell me, are you planning to launch the mobile version of the platform and the mobile version of the wallets?
newstb

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

Technical announcement

!!! 14:00 GMT TIME will be a mining Re-launch !!!

You can mine at our reccomended pool list:

- https://bsod.pw/
- https://gos.cx/
- https://gethash.cc/

__

For those , who mined GEX  yesterday (19-22 GMT) we will organize a compensation Airdrop to say sorry for you time and power loses.

AIRDROP will be pass here - in #airdrop  channel. It will starts at 15:00 GMT TIME

- Download new wallet from https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases (after relaunch)

Why this relaunch?
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:22:59 PM

This is a beautiful gesture from the project team. I hope that the restart will be successful and the project will continue to develop without problems.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
patchman82

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:56:20 PM

SCAM

This is pure scam...

They try to relaunch a failed project and can not accomplish it.
Also its the same guys as XDNA - look at both team pages, as they said they have a partnership with XDNA (november 2018)

Stay away, stay safe!

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:58:12 PM

This is a beautiful gesture from the project team. I hope that the restart will be successful and the project will continue to develop without problems.
The problems will be certain, they need to be eliminated quickly and the platform should be completely transparent.

Of course, problems exist in the development of absolutely any project, this can not be avoided. But the most important thing is that developers always find solutions to these problems.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:17:47 PM

The problems will be certain, they need to be eliminated quickly and the platform should be completely transparent.

Of course, problems exist in the development of absolutely any project, this can not be avoided. But the most important thing is that developers always find solutions to these problems.
there are problems in every project, you just need to look in the future how to solve them so that all users are happy
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:04 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty company, airdrop or other similar actions? Is it possible to get your token for free?

Yes, you can see in the first message, there is a link to the branch with the bounty campaign.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:43:04 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty company, airdrop or other similar actions? Is it possible to get your token for free?

Yes, you can see in the first message, there is a link to the branch with the bounty campaign.
I also read the conditions for participation in the bounty campaign and I can say that there is a very extensive program here and this will allow absolutely anyone to participate. This is a plus for the project.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:10:47 PM

I have already met similar projects for the lottery on the blockchain . I'm curious to know what prizes will be awarded on your platforme lottery .
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:32:56 PM

I've encountered recently a blockchain lottery project giving 75% to the winner, whereas here, you are giving 85%.
A nice reward for the winner! But hopefully, this project is authentic and legit.
Do you have license to operate for this online lottery business?
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 01:02:42 AM

Also its the same guys as XDNA - look at both team pages, as they said they have a partnership with XDNA (november 2018)

Stay away, stay safe!

Good day! Why you sad such a tihngs without any evidence ?

1. About relaunch - Gexan network is working and pools are working. Some ppl have problems with syncing but devs already working on it.

2. About XDNA - it is a good project which is still exist on the market and develoment new features and products to release. If you dont like the project, it doesnt means that it iss a scam.

I kindly ask you to delete you message or I will have to report it to moderators because you don't claim any proofs and just yelling bad things without a reason. This is against a rules of this forum.

[minepool.online]MonkeyDi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:05:19 AM

MINEPOOL.ONLINE OPEN MINING FOR GEX

-Enjoy 0.5% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-all coins have dedicated port
-MPM - Multiple YIIMP Pool Monitor

.Bat config example:

-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://minepool.online:8335 -u YOUR_WALLET -p stats

Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/4hE32pw

Pool link:
https://minepool.online

enjoy the mining  Roll Eyes
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:35:10 AM

SCAM

This is pure scam...

Stay away, stay safe!

I support it!! nothing works, only important to inflate the cheeks, and sputtered... on what they are smart and cool, in fact, the emptiness and stupidity!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:02:34 AM

If the project team Gexan related to the project XDNA it is only a plus for Gexan. I invested last year in XDNA and I know what this project is. XDNA is quite a serious and ambitious project that won many prizes at various crypto exhibitions. I hope that Gexan will be even better!
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:42:29 AM

I support it!! nothing works, only important to inflate the cheeks, and sputtered... on what they are smart and cool, in fact, the emptiness and stupidity!!!

Good day.

Blockchain is working - you lie about "nothing" . Only few wallets got sync problems and we looking for solution almost 24 hours withour a rest.

Smart-contract also working - tested yesterday.

If you want to critisize the project - please, you are mopre then welcome to do so. BUT! Provide facts and evidence instead of claims without proofs.

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

When can I try your lottery? I would like to test my luck in the lottery of your Gexan project. There is information on the timing? And if you can give a link to the lottery.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:00:07 AM

Good day.

Blockchain is working - you lie about "nothing" . Only few wallets got sync problems and we looking for solution almost 24 hours withour a rest.

Smart-contract also working - tested yesterday.

If you want to critisize the project - please, you are mopre then welcome to do so. BUT! Provide facts and evidence instead of claims without proofs.

don`t work wallet, don`t work explorer....
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:52:55 AM

When can I try your lottery? I would like to test my luck in the lottery of your Gexan project. There is information on the timing? And if you can give a link to the lottery.
This information is to be found in the road map, it is there that the terms are specified.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:04:13 AM

Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: