Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6611 times)
Cybulen

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:08:08 AM

Is there an idea to add to the platform a section with real reviews of the lottery winners? I think this might inspire more confidence in this platform.
Yes, it's a really good idea, you can add both text comment and video comment.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

I look at this project declared support for the masternodes. Does anyone know what is the profitability of investing in masternode Gexan?
Everything depends on the overall success of the platform itself, if it is in demand, the profitability will be high.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:37:43 AM

I look at this project declared support for the masternodes. Does anyone know what is the profitability of investing in masternode Gexan?
Everything depends on the overall success of the platform itself, if it is in demand, the profitability will be high.
It all depends on the number of masternodes in the network and on the number of the current block. The comparison table is on the main page of this thread.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

If advertising works well, then new people will appear in the project, and this is what project developers need for further development. Cool
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:19:07 PM

Is there an idea to add to the platform a section with real reviews of the lottery winners? I think this might inspire more confidence in this platform.
Yes, it's a really good idea, you can add both text comment and video comment.

In any project, comments play a large role in development, it also affects user confidence.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:52:32 PM

If advertising works well, then new people will appear in the project, and this is what project developers need for further development. Cool
Advertising today is the main mechanism for the successful promotion of the project. Without quality marketing and advertising, any project is doomed to oblivion ... Therefore, I think that the team needs to strengthen the advertising of its project.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

Advertising today is the main mechanism for the successful promotion of the project. Without quality marketing and advertising, any project is doomed to oblivion ... Therefore, I think that the team needs to strengthen the advertising of its project.
The marketer must also be experienced and know what he is doing, first of all he needs to analyze the market correctly and run an advertising campaign.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:45:53 PM

It's no secret that a large advertising company costs a lot of money, will it be effective enough at such costs?
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

It's no secret that a large advertising company costs a lot of money, will it be effective enough at such costs?

I think a large advertising campaign will be useful for the development of the platform. All users first pay attention to advertising, and then test the quality of the platform.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:16:34 PM

Right now, we started our bounty which is aimed at popularizing the Gexan project among users of cryptocurrencies and people who are addicted to gambling and lotteries. You can join the bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521) and help in the promotion of the project Gexan.
Cybulen

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:10:16 PM

Right now, we started our bounty which is aimed at popularizing the Gexan project among users of cryptocurrencies and people who are addicted to gambling and lotteries. You can join the bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521) and help in the promotion of the project Gexan.
This is great news, bounty company, this is a great way to advertise the project in social networks and not only.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:11:43 PM

I'd love to join the bounty. How long do you plan to hold the bounty?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:52:29 PM

This is great news, bounty company, this is a great way to advertise the project in social networks and not only.

It is also a good opportunity to get free tokens, which can then be used on the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:21:34 PM

I'd love to join the bounty. How long do you plan to hold the bounty?
I assume that the distribution will begin some time after the bounty is over. This is usually the case.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:22:37 PM

It is also a good opportunity to get free tokens, which can then be used on the platform.
Or how many people do, just sell them on the exchange in the future and earn money for yourself
Lyshkd

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:25:42 PM

Or how many people do, just sell them on the exchange in the future and earn money for yourself
First you need to evaluate the platform itself, how promising it is and how much money it can potentially bring you.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

First you need to evaluate the platform itself, how promising it is and how much money it can potentially bring you.

In fact, it is very difficult to estimate from the outside how much it will bring you money in the future, the market is not stable.
Lyshkd

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:21:41 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to estimate from the outside how much it will bring you money in the future, the market is not stable.
I'm talking about it, the fact that the profit can be calculated only approximate.
Cybulen

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:25:52 PM

Already today anyone can try to take part in the Gexan lottery: https://lottery.gexan.io
Is the platform currently being tested? Can I participate for free?
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:32:47 PM

I'm talking about it, the fact that the profit can be calculated only approximate.
It is clear that approximately, now no one will give you exact figures, this is also a tape measure, someone is lucky in the future, and someone loses his investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: