Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6600 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

There are a lot of useful exchanges on the market that are ready to accept young projects, the main thing is to communicate with them correctly
Each exchange has its own conditions for listing tokens on them, sometimes these conditions are very stric
Some exchanges require a fee for listing, such exchanges are better to avoid.
As far as I know, almost all the exchanges charge for listing, this is a prerequisite for cooperation with projects.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cybulen

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:33:29 PM

P2PB2B exchange is a fairly well-known exchange. This exchange has a daily turnover of more than 100,000 BTC and is listed in the CMC rating: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/
These numbers are impressive! It seems that this P2PB2B is a really big exchange. I hope IEO will be successful!
Let's hope for a positive outcome, as the project itself seems promising to me.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

P2PB2B exchange is a fairly well-known exchange. This exchange has a daily turnover of more than 100,000 BTC and is listed in the CMC rating: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/
These numbers are impressive! It seems that this P2PB2B is a really big exchange. I hope IEO will be successful!
Let's hope for a positive outcome, as the project itself seems promising to me.
Judging because the project is gaining its popularity, I can be sure that sales will be successful.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

Judging because the project is gaining its popularity, I can be sure that sales will be successful.
It is too early to judge, but the mood of investors is good, it will have a positive impact on sales.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:59:05 PM

There are a lot of useful exchanges on the market that are ready to accept young projects, the main thing is to communicate with them correctly
Each exchange has its own conditions for listing tokens on them, sometimes these conditions are very stric
As for me, the stricter the conditions, the more promising the exchange, although of course this is not entirely logical)
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:23:50 PM

As for me, the stricter the conditions, the more promising the exchange, although of course this is not entirely logical)
Of course, this may mean that the exchange takes cooperation with projects very seriously and lawfully.
adpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:43:36 PM

AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3131 -u <wallet> -p c=GXX
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool
good bootstrap ask my pool Telegram
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:58:19 PM

Of course, this may mean that the exchange takes cooperation with projects very seriously and lawfully.
But as we know, the exchange does not always meet its reality, or even popularity, everything depends on how it was promoted in the market among competitors.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:58:19 AM

As far as I know, almost all the exchanges charge for listing, this is a prerequisite for cooperation with projects.
Sometimes exchanges hold contests for the right to free listing. Even top level exchanges can be accessed for free.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:08:01 AM

I think that win in these bid very little chance. Plus, do not rule out that these contests are nothing more than a publicity stunt. Therefore, I personally do not believe in the success of such competitions. It seems to me that Gexan projects need to focus on their own technical and marketing development.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:11:07 AM

Sometimes exchanges hold contests for the right to free listing. Even top level exchanges can be accessed for free.
I heard about the fact that the Binance exchange canceled the listing and will now take only those tokens that are really popular
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:23:12 AM

I heard about the fact that the Binance exchange canceled the listing and will now take only those tokens that are really popular
And what is Gexan planning for Binance? I know that the project will conduct an IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. This way is also not a bad exchange, although certainly not as popular as Binance.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

If it is successful, it means that the result will gradually get better over time, but no one knows how long it takes.
let's hope that the exchange of P2PB2B will soon become even more popular. They are very actively developing. Let's see how successful the IEO Gexan will be which will be held next week on this exchange.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

let's hope that the exchange of P2PB2B will soon become even more popular. They are very actively developing. Let's see how successful the IEO Gexan will be which will be held next week on this exchange.
Thank you for following our project. We hope that our IEO will be successful and we invite you to take part in it!
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

And what is Gexan planning for Binance? I know that the project will conduct an IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. This way is also not a bad exchange, although certainly not as popular as Binance.
no, they don't plan, it's just not the information I once read on the internet
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

One can only dream of getting to the exchange level of Binance. This is immediately hundreds of thousands of users and millions of investments in the project! But while this can only dream of.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

One can only dream of getting to the exchange level of Binance. This is immediately hundreds of thousands of users and millions of investments in the project! But while this can only dream of.
Who knows, it is possible not to be a popular project even at such a popular stock exchange, there is some luck
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Thank you for following our project. We hope that our IEO will be successful and we invite you to take part in it!
You already know what the starting the price will for at GEX coin under conducting IEO?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:15:45 PM

But as we know, the exchange does not always meet its reality, or even popularity, everything depends on how it was promoted in the market among competitors.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. We can only hope that sales on this exchange will be successful.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:56:15 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. We can only hope that sales on this exchange will be successful.
You just need to make a good advertisement and then every point will be sold, even here in the larger part it’s not the exchange that decides for itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: