Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6611 times)
Cybulen

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:46:32 PM

I do not think that they need too much money, because the project itself is not particularly large, and much has already been done.

The marketing company for Gexan is only gaining momentum. I often began to see advertising of this project on various Internet sites on ICO and IEO.
There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:09:49 PM

I studied the GEX coin distribution: IEO - 67%, Bounty - 7%, Airdrops - 6%, Invite company - 4%, Jack POT - 18%. I know about bounty, but what about airdrop? How to participate?
Strange, because there was no news about the launch of Airdrop, especially since there is no point in launching it, sales are already close.
darojat99

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:42:40 PM

I'm more concerned with other information, how much money do they want to gather by selling tokens?

Hard cap 117.5 BTC is all they need. The amount is small, it will be easy to collect.
but sales will last only three days, do you think this time will be enough to collect such an amount?
I think sales only 3 days because total suply in IEO = 150 000 GEX = 26,25 BTC
So, hopeful this token sale in IEO token will be sold out
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

I studied the GEX coin distribution: IEO - 67%, Bounty - 7%, Airdrops - 6%, Invite company - 4%, Jack POT - 18%. I know about bounty, but what about airdrop? How to participate?
Strange, because there was no news about the launch of Airdrop, especially since there is no point in launching it, sales are already close.
I agree, at the moment it makes no sense to carry it out, sales should go so well, this is of course my opinion
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
The more active the project behaves, the better for the future, since new customers usually come through advertising

but not only activity plays a decisive role. the importance of the right action. the team must clearly understand each step. It is worth considering a variety of solutions and end results in a versatile way. this can happen differently. the team should think about education and professionalism.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:37:22 PM

I'm more concerned with other information, how much money do they want to gather by selling tokens?

Hard cap 117.5 BTC is all they need. The amount is small, it will be easy to collect.
but sales will last only three days, do you think this time will be enough to collect such an amount?
I think sales only 3 days because total suply in IEO = 150 000 GEX = 26,25 BTC
So, hopeful this token sale in IEO token will be sold out

if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
adpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:16:31 AM

AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3131 -u <wallet> -p c=GXX 
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool
good bootstrap ask my pool Telegram
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:19:29 AM

That's right, the team is preparing for the start of sales, respectively, working hard to expand its advertising campaign.
Just a few days left before the start of the IEO. I think the team needs to further strengthen marketing.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:29:43 AM

There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:30:06 AM

I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.
What does the project have to do with the overall market growth?
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:33:19 AM

I noticed that investors are very active in the growing market, they do not spare money for interesting projects.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:06:30 AM

I noticed that investors are very active in the growing market, they do not spare money for interesting projects.

Such a trend really exists, perhaps, investors see some advantages in this period of time.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:18:02 AM

Such a trend really exists, perhaps, investors see some advantages in this period of time.
This factor is no longer a secret that even an inexperienced investor can earn in a growing market, as almost all coins become more expensive.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
The more active the project behaves, the better for the future, since new customers usually come through advertising

but not only activity plays a decisive role. the importance of the right action. the team must clearly understand each step. It is worth considering a variety of solutions and end results in a versatile way. this can happen differently. the team should think about education and professionalism.
Simply put, just keep an eye on competitors, do market analysis and release updates, add new ideas.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

I think that the Gexan project team has enough experience and qualification to make the project successful and popular.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

I think that the Gexan project team has enough experience and qualification to make the project successful and popular.
Let's hope so, in the future, everyone would use and sell their tokens, or use them in the system
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:49:01 PM

if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
What is known about the team’s plans after the IEO? Do you plan listing for other exchanges?

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:21:53 PM

If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:34:03 PM

If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
This money still needs to be raised, which will not be easy to do, but I do not lose faith in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: