Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6611 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:42:03 AM

That's what I mean by team activity! In just a week, he turned from an unknown young project into a project that almost everyone is talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:54:19 AM

We want to share with you currently a situation with gexan wallets.

Blockchain is stable. However, we didn't solve a sync problem yet and we are not sure that we will solve it in 24-48 hours.

Today we prepare a special local wallet release for you - https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Gexan-installer-winx64.exe

It is a one-file temporary solution for those who don't have a gexan wallet yet on their PC.  In simple meaning it is a gex wallet plus bootstrap file automatically installed inside folder and replacing incorrect files.

We read the chat and hear all advises regarding a code. However, nearly all of them are not see the whole picture and judging about it while they see just a pick of iceberg.

So , if you already install once  Gexan win/lin/mac wallets and have a problem with synchronization, 5 simple steps to make it all works:

1. close wallet
2. download this file (https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/bootstrap.zip)
3. delete all files beside wallet.dat in gexan folder (directory examples:  WIN - C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Gexan  | MAC - /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Gexan/ )
4. Unzip #2  file data into it
5. open wallet.

If you just join GEXAN project  - download https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Gexan-installer-winx64.exe

Both options a temporary and we sorry for this inconvenience.
And if I use your web wallet, then with my money everything will be fine? Does the web wallet have any problems?

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Cybulen

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:58:55 AM

And if I use your web wallet, then with my money everything will be fine? Does the web wallet have any problems?
What could be the problem? I'm confused.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:08:11 AM

I know that there are some temporary problems with the synchronization of stationary wallets. I use the web wallet. Therefore, I asked the project representative everything is fine in the web-wallet.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:15:06 AM

I know that there are some temporary problems with the synchronization of stationary wallets. I use the web wallet. Therefore, I asked the project representative everything is fine in the web-wallet.
Considering that in a few days IEO Gexan starts on the exchange P2PB2B, I think that the wallets will be fixed literally today or tomorrow. I read in Discord that all the forces of the team are thrown at it.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:23:17 AM

Considering that in a few days IEO Gexan starts on the exchange P2PB2B, I think that the wallets will be fixed literally today or tomorrow. I read in Discord that all the forces of the team are thrown at it.
I think IEO Gexan will be successful. Now again around the cryptocurrency began to rise excitement. All say what started the bull market and starting the pump. Therefore, the interest in investing in cryptocurrencies increases again every day.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:48:43 AM

I think IEO Gexan will be successful. Now again around the cryptocurrency began to rise excitement. All say what started the bull market and starting the pump. Therefore, the interest in investing in cryptocurrencies increases again every day.
As you can see, the cryptocurrency market is flourishing, this is very good in fact, new investors, and of course projects
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:07:33 AM

As you can see, the cryptocurrency market is flourishing, this is very good in fact, new investors, and of course projects
I would like to see the real growth of the market, as it was in 2017-2018.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

I personally use the web wallet myself, i downloaded the applications, i looked and I can say that it looks nice visually
tyler_d

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:38:58 AM

Don't waste time on this coin.
A super unsuccessful launch (the third one?)  Grin
The coin was kindly listed on MCT+ but the GEXAN team made a scandal of this.
The founder of Gexan is calling the MCT Team grabbers. WTF is going on?

They are going to sell their coin at 11k sats on IEO.   Grin Huh
Good luck.   Grin
People can buy GEX at 4k already on MCT.  Grin

And I was banned on their Discord channel for pointing this out.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:08:27 AM

I do not see any problems at all, navigation through the wallet is easy, probably it was designed for a simple user.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

I do not see any problems at all, navigation through the wallet is easy, probably it was designed for a simple user.

As for me personally, to create my wallet, and to be more precise, to register is not difficult
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:49:21 PM

As for me personally, to create my wallet, and to be more precise, to register is not difficult
Registration will not take more than 10 minutes, and it's good, the developers have tried.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:04:38 PM

Registration will not take more than 10 minutes, and it's good, the developers have tried.

I downloaded the application for myself, i liked the interface, there were no difficulties, but as i understand it, the application depends on the server
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:25:57 PM

You're right! Gexan's web wallet is really good! Everything is logical and understandable for users of any level of training!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:32:18 PM

The convenience and ease of use of the platform is very important, it is good that the team has carefully thought out everything.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:37:28 PM

The convenience and ease of use of the platform is very important, it is good that the team has carefully thought out everything.
I hope that the developers will make all the necessary changes and the Gexan wallet will no longer have problems with synchronization. The project looks very good and promising. It seems to me that Gexan will become a very famous and successful project!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:43:46 PM

I hope that the developers will make all the necessary changes and the Gexan wallet will no longer have problems with synchronization. The project looks very good and promising. It seems to me that Gexan will become a very famous and successful project!
Perhaps the wallets are still being tested, so there may be some difficulties in its work, I think you need to wait a bit.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:44:35 PM

yeah that's right, I strongly agree that this project is a very good project, hopefully the gexan wallet can be repaired all the problems, we know that this team has advantages and is very compact.

Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:54:59 PM

Of course they will make changes, because the project is at the development stage and you need everything a lot more for it all the time, because everything should work correctly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: