Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with Binance and Bittrex Delist in 2019  (Read 298 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:01:48 PM

with this very good information, I can comment that maybe one of the reasons they delisted some alltcoin from their exchange is because of the coin coin's reputation.
because the reputation of the coin is considered bad, they decided to delist.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:58:53 PM

I think Bittrex is doing the right thing for sure. I am working with them since 2017 and i love their acting, they support their customers in big time. Low colume coins deleting is one of the best thing to do for the exchange i believe. If i own an exchange i would remove the low volume coins. If i check one exchange and if i see there are many low volume coins there i would never work with that exchange. So delisting is very good for everyone.
I think this is a hash reality.. But I will like to chip in that having a low volume on exchange doesn't signify a project is dead.. Sometimes projects pass through this phases before they attain certain milestones.. Just delisting coins just because of low volume is cruel. No wonder why vitalik of ethereum speaks lowly of centralized exchanges..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
HBBZ

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:54:22 PM

I know little about Bittrex, but I know Binance well. I think such a delisting policy helps everyone. Shitcoins must be removed from such large exchanges.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:23:42 AM

Can someone tell me what's the reason of delisting cloakcoin? I am not up to date or forgotten.
However, the most interesting one is BSV being delisted from bunches of exchanges.

There are no specific reasons why binance delists coins. We can only refer to Zhao's statement that Binance will delist a coin/token that fall to meet the standards.

One coin was gambling the money they got from ico and that was the reason. Maybe there is some standards. Like this was delisted because, standard 41: don't gamble with ico funds, use it your product development.
Hello, I didn't refer to one coin or other, I only wanted to know about delisting of Cloak coin. It should maintain all the requirements by Binance, I don't think Cloakcoin will be failed.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:24:36 AM

Well, it does help out a bit to equally share that money into smaller number of coins which helps us focus that money into bigger coins and in return help bitcoin as well. When there is 1 billion in economy and goes to 100 companies it gets shared thin however if there are 10 coins it gets a lot bigger and increases those prices.

I know exchanges like to add new coins because it makes sure they get some new volume and from trading fee make a lot of money but if a coin is under like 10 thousand dollars in volume is there really a need to keep them, I am sure most of that money will stay in binance/bittrex to trade other coins instead and not just leave forever.

I am sure these exchanges are now aware of that and delist coins much easier compared to how tough it was to get delisted in exchanges. You would have to be really dead to get listed on poloniex three years ago, now its like a weekly thing.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:55:40 PM

It is a very good thing that they are delisting most coins that are not really needed in the space, one thing we should know is that this companies spend thousands of dollars making payment for servers in order to host this coins, and if this coin have become worthless, then there is no need to leave on the exchange wasting thousands of dollars that could be used for doing something better.

So, I don't really see it as a big deal delisting those coins, I even want more coins to be delisted because we have a lot of shitcoin in the market.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:16:46 PM

Nice list to check for selling these coins immediately after the list on the Binance and Bittrex. These coins have no single value on the crypto ecosystem and they deserve to get delisted from big exchanges.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:58:27 AM

Of course they have got the right to delist any coin they wish is not worth the attention of investors in the market and looking at most of the coins you listed here, I don’t think they have gone astray by delisting them, because these projects to me does not even look like a good one, I can see some of them that I know and researched on which they are already shitcoins.

The only coin amongst these ones listed that I am still skeptical about and feel doesn’t not deserve to be quickly delisted is BSV, I know he(craig) went out of his limit by making such stupid utterances, but then, it is not enough to really delist the coin if we are to consider the interest of the communities.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:29:27 PM

This thread will be very helpful to people who are new to the trading world. But, do you mind to add some informations (indicators or reasons) to answer why they probably delist a specific coins? Like volume maybe or any issue so that these predictions are not baseless.
I don’t think they are predictions, they are facts already, they have been delisted and I dint think it is the duty of the poster here to know why they have been delisted, anyone interested in knowing the full story behind their delisting should do his or her own research by themselves, it is not every information we rely on others to give to us.

The exchanges have their policies and I am sure that anyone they find guilty of breaking the rule will probably be delisted, some could be that they didn’t meet up with exchange payment, some could have been delisted because they are scamming while some like BSV was simply delisted because of his claim of being Satoshi.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:18:42 AM

Going through the list of those to be delisted on Bittrex, I think it is the right way to go because I have been trading on this exchange for a while and those coins don't usually have tangible volumes again and it's not good for the image of the exchange.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:31:51 AM

As far as I know, Bittrex delisted because the volume of coins was very low. Market activity is very low and tends to be non-existent. And maybe in other terms such as the coin platform which has been inactive again in development, the community has shrunk. I don't know for sure, but rather than the coin it is still on the exchange, but there is no market activity that is made, better the coin is removed or delisted.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: