Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A message from the future with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  (Read 345 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:04:39 PM

https://www.oftwominds.com/blogapr19/productive-class4-19.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins4commies (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

She is not the brightest bulb. Let's hope it's a fake photoshopped image. She can't be that stupid. Oh wait...

Ocasio-Cortez accuses fellow Democrat of being creepy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ocasio-cortez-accuses-fellow-democrat-of-being-creepy

Maybe she isn't stupid and the attack went a bit over your head.  Take some more time to think about the name of the account that posted the image, the content of their post, and who the democrat in the picture is then check back with me here.

Make sure you read the fine print of the question they asked.

"Some members of Congress are proposing a “Green New Deal” for the U.S. They say that a Green New Deal will produce jobs and strengthen America’s economy by accelerating the transition from fossil fuels to clean, renewable energy. The Deal would generate 100% of the nation’s electricity from clean, renewable sources within the next 10 years; upgrade the nation’s energy grid, buildings, and transportation infrastructure; increase energy efficiency; invest in green technology research and development; and provide training for jobs in the new green economy. How much do you support or oppose this idea?"

Oh that's right, the question was phrased in such a way as to create the pretense that it is a given this plan is viable and nothing more given. Additionally from your own report you will see the majority of the 966 respondents have never heard of the deal, which means no one had any idea what they were saying yes to.

Thats the point.  The question asks is what the Green new deal is and everyone likes it because "people like nice things" and it is only nice things.  Then, when they "learn" what it "really is" from Sean Hannity, they hate it because of the lies that it bans meat, cars, and airplanes.  

Moral of the story is that spreading misinformation about a piece of legislation is actually an affective strategy that can turn something almost everyone supports into a "controversy".
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:36:03 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 12:55:42 PM by TECSHARE

"Some members of Congress are proposing a “Green New Deal” for the U.S. They say that a Green New Deal will produce jobs and strengthen America’s economy by accelerating the transition from fossil fuels to clean, renewable energy. The Deal would generate 100% of the nation’s electricity from clean, renewable sources within the next 10 years; upgrade the nation’s energy grid, buildings, and transportation infrastructure; increase energy efficiency; invest in green technology research and development; and provide training for jobs in the new green economy. How much do you support or oppose this idea?"

Oh that's right, the question was phrased in such a way as to create the pretense that it is a given this plan is viable and nothing more given. Additionally from your own report you will see the majority of the 966 respondents have never heard of the deal, which means no one had any idea what they were saying yes to.

Thats the point.  The question asks is what the Green new deal is and everyone likes it because "people like nice things" and it is only nice things.  Then, when they "learn" what it "really is" from Sean Hannity, they hate it because of the lies that it bans meat, cars, and airplanes.  

Moral of the story is that spreading misinformation about a piece of legislation is actually an affective strategy that can turn something almost everyone supports into a "controversy".

I didn't say anything about Sean Hannity. I don't even watch Fox. I don't even watch TV. This is all you just crafting a false equivalency in your mind so you can pretend one side is just as bad as the other therefor any opposing claims have just as much validity as my own. No. This is not how reality works. I did ONE thing, and that was objectively dismantle your shit source, and the shit misleading methodology used to collect it. You could ask everyone if they want free ponies I bet you that most people would agree, but then when it comes to how to actually produce over 350 million ponies, house, feed, and medically treat them, suddenly the question becomes more complicated now doesn't it? Ponies are nice things too, just as long as some one else has to feed and board them. The green new deal would be a nice thing, except for the fact it is not at all viable in anything but the mind of Captain Postmodern.
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

She is not the brightest bulb. Let's hope it's a fake photoshopped image. She can't be that stupid. Oh wait...

Ocasio-Cortez accuses fellow Democrat of being creepy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ocasio-cortez-accuses-fellow-democrat-of-being-creepy

Maybe she isn't stupid and the attack went a bit over your head.  Take some more time to think about the name of the account that posted the image, the content of their post, and who the democrat in the picture is then check back with me here.

It is not practical, nor even green, to build a railroad from DC to Hawaii... No one will die from cow farts in 12 years... All you need is a spark between two functioning neurons, while you lay down in a comatose state, hooked up to a machine that keeps you alive... to understand how dumb she is.

Grin

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
coins4commies (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:55:22 AM

She nor the bill suggests any of those things you just said.  Thanks for proving my point though and showing tecshare that people who "know" about it actually just believe a bunch of crazy misinformation like a train from dc to Hawaii.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

She nor the bill suggests any of those things you just said.  Thanks for proving my point though and showing tecshare that people who "know" about it actually just believe a bunch of crazy misinformation like a train from dc to Hawaii.

Interesting proof, considering I never said anything about a train from DC to Hawaii. How about you pick a policy in it Captain Postmodern, your choice, and I will tell you why it is totally insane and non-viable. Howbow dah? Cash me outside.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:46:07 AM

Her bills are no better than her margaritas.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:39:40 PM

Interesting proof, considering I never said anything about a train from DC to Hawaii. How about you pick a policy in it Captain Postmodern, your choice, and I will tell you why it is totally insane and non-viable. Howbow dah? Cash me outside.

Wow! Impressive meme magic there at the end.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:57:55 PM

"The Bitcoin network is bad for the environment, so it should be shutdown before the Earth ends up enveloped in a thick cloud of methane gas, exactly 12 years from now..."

Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: