Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luring hunters to promote bounties  (Read 1555 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:48:54 AM

Every bounty hunter should do his/her own research before joining a bounty. But i agree big payment wordings are usually end up being scam or dead projects.
actually not all like that. sometimes even a small bounty with a payment is the same as a scam. all depends on the project that runs and the team behind them. it's hard to find the best, but we still try to get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:50:24 AM

There are multiple things that you would need consider in joining bounties, though not all of it will be the same as the OP have mentioned. For instance there are many bounties from 2017 that have a large bounty reward that are still in the market after 2 years. There are also some bounties that even though that they have value in the market the bounty will still not be successful.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:24:23 AM

Well i can't deny the fact that those big bounty reward are not very tempting just by seeing the amount they are willing to part with, but sometimes this big reward are not realistic in most cases while in few cases those high reward paying bounty could actually make you good amount of money, but just like the op has pointed out not all high paying bounty will yield good result at the end of the campaign.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

How many times I've seen big rewards Bounties end into scam,they use only big allocation to attract bounty participants to promote their project after the ICO ends they are not paying their participants and declared scam,much better to participate a project that is not giving big allocation and also a campaign that is listed already in the exchanges to avoid scam projects.

Actually bounty hunters can understand and suspect any bounty project that is indicated to be scam through the number of allocations, but I don't know why they are still forcing to join such a stupid project.
And one more thing, in my opinion, the bounty project that has a stock exchange has a smaller prize value, but it's rather than getting a scam project.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

Unfortunately, there are not so many bounties that are already listed with a good trading volume or even paying with ETH or BTC, maybe one from 100. So I would suggest to do a better research to find awesome projects.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:29:30 PM

Gone are the days when big rewards attracts most people, as most turns out to use bounty hunters without paying them or rather coming up with flimsy excuses.
Nowadays, what counts is the project itself, what it is offering and the team behind it. Most especially, the bounty manager also matters a lot. This is because, a good bounty manager will always try to ensure its participants are treated fairly.
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

I always stick to the bounty manager as well, because some of them have great reputation and almost all projects are already listed on exchanges. But there are some examples of bounties that have distributed huge rewards and are already listed with great volumes as well.
it will be of good help if you can kindly list the group of bounties manager that you do follow, so that we can join you also.  Thanks in advance
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:01:09 PM

Gone are the days when big rewards attracts most people, as most turns out to use bounty hunters without paying them or rather coming up with flimsy excuses.
Nowadays, what counts is the project itself, what it is offering and the team behind it. Most especially, the bounty manager also matters a lot. This is because, a good bounty manager will always try to ensure its participants are treated fairly.

I now consider the track record of bounty managers with credibility before joining a bounty. Bounty managers with high rank has a lot to lose if he is involved in series of scam projects. Some managers are so selfish and don't do proper negotiation for better reward. 1-2% of project is not too much for bounty reward

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All