Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high bitcoin cash price go?  (Read 1094 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

This is hard to conclude of how much the price of bitcoin cash can go in the coming months. If you are decided to buy you should gather confidence when investing a crypto. Since the price is volatile and also we can’t predict the price it is your own analysis.
there are only two possibilities in the market, prices go up and down. speculating and determining our predictions is very important, not just based on people's advice. it's better to be sure of your own choices and predictions. Bitcoin cash might not be moving much at this time, even for the next few months as long as bitcoin itself is still difficult to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:05:37 PM

I can't imagine the future that more Bitcoins will be used. I can imagine that some altcoins will co-exist together because of their diffrent use. But why we should slightly diffrent Bitcoins? Does it make a real sense, when you think about it?
I would have agreed with you if altcoins had their real use case and if they all live independently, but what real use case do they have that will make them to co-exist, is it not project that has something to offer that will co-exist, the only projects that can successfully co-exist because they all have real use case are project that we mostly count as top 10 in the coinmarketcap, those ones still have little use case that can push them for that.  

What I am just saying is that bitcoin will always remain the only one through coin that will be used if their project is even to consider the use of cryptocurrency for their businesses and for I even investment. The adoption that I see for bitcoin is really so high that I know the price will grow beyond our imagination one day.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

The right question probably is how low bitcoin cash price can go, but to be fair this is the question most altcoins should ask themselves.

I guess what surprises me more is how BSV is still up there and not crashing with all the CW news coming out. It's so strange that people are adamantly believing that the outcome from the courts was actually good!
Lol,maybe the position was paid for because I am really surprised also, when binance delisted this coin, I thought it was going to go low too at that stage, but it didn’t, it kept pushing, now that we heard that Craig wright as been declared a fraud, I expected that the value would have dropped by now, but still, it is occupying the position firmly and strong.

I just don’t want to start thinking that the position was a paid one, and I would not want to think bsv has a fake volume, because at least this fud news around it is more than enough to even crash the coin to almost the lowest, and I think it is just trying to use its last strength, I believe that it would still fall low one day and will never rise again, because it is not like some coins that we hope fall low so we can buy cheaper.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:45:15 AM

Please don't because there is only one true bitcoin. The bitcoin cash or SV version is just a diversion for dumb buyers to take all their bitcoins so the smart bitcoin fork bagholders can sell it again and again. This is the main reason people who don't know crypto so much ask us why it has this version when there is already bitcoin. So much trouble for ordinary people so everyone should always introduce the real bitcoin rather than those fake ones.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:25:49 PM

I have never recognized Bitcoin doubles and therefore I avoided all the hard forks and did not even invest my money in them.  In addition, I look at the current situation with a certain outlook on the future, in order to concentrate as much funds as possible in Bitcoin, and not to spray investing in other bitcoins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:59:23 PM

Maybe $5k to $10k range that would be the highest price that bitcoin cash would hit. We can't predict what would be the price cause nobody knows what could be the future price of BCH. We will just gonna have to wait the right time if bitcoin starts from halving, probably BCH price would increase dramatically.

I don't believe BCH will ever even reach its ATH of 2000 dollars again. This was a one time deal and a nice lucky strike for Roger because he was advertising BCH as a new better Bitcoin and selling bitcoin cash on bitcoin.com as bitcoin. Many people fell for it and there was uncertainty about bitcoin transaction fees that were going up. It all gave BCH an edge it's never going to have again.

Forget about 5000 dollars.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

Well! Did you know?

Bitcoin cash is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the bitcoin cash price prediction the price will rise in the upcoming years.

I want to invest in bitcoin cash, can anyone suggest me how high its price go?
There was and will be a stir around Bitcoin. Therefore, if you decide to invest in it, then do not put off this decision in the long run. Now is the time to buy it.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:48:47 AM

Well! Did you know?

Bitcoin cash is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the bitcoin cash price prediction the price will rise in the upcoming years.

I want to invest in bitcoin cash, can anyone suggest me how high its price go?
There was and will be a stir around Bitcoin. Therefore, if you decide to invest in it, then do not put off this decision in the long run. Now is the time to buy it.
I also believe that bitcoins are not enough for everyone. UPS and downs are inevitable, but the price will rise higher and higher. We will probably see 6k again, but this will be a temporary speculative phenomenon.

realbustercloud

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:55:51 AM

The highest it has gone during the past 3 years was around $20.000, I guess best chances for it to ever go near that price again are around the Christmas season. But it's never a sure thing, didn't happen last year either tho it did increase about %30 from where it was at the time. 

Wouldn't be sure it will ever go above $20.000 again or what kind of miracle would cause it, would have to be a very unorthodox and special situation. 
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:14:16 AM

I have never recognized Bitcoin doubles and therefore I avoided all the hard forks and did not even invest my money in them.  In addition, I look at the current situation with a certain outlook on the future, in order to concentrate as much funds as possible in Bitcoin, and not to spray investing in other bitcoins.
If you ask me what exactly are the functions of bitcoin hard fork, I really don't know other than knowing them as a coin that is just sitting on a certain position in the market and creating hype for people to come and use them for investment but talk of real use case, I absolutely have not seen anything in them.

Like bitcoin cash now, what exactly is it used for, I understand that people do trading with these coins and believe me, this is exactly what they are still functioning for now, because there is no merchant accepting them for business, neither is anyone using them to make payment and I think that cryptocurrency should be all about payment and digital asset, so why do we even have too many coins in the market when they cannot al be used for payment.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:29:26 AM

The highest it has gone during the past 3 years was around $20.000,

It's not 3 years yet, the ATH of BTC was achieved last Dec 2017 so after this year, it will a 2 years anniversary for that success.
We like to see a new ATH this year because that's very helpful for the entire market to recover, but we can't force people to invest to dictate the price to go up, we need some real good news that would consistently help bitcoin to rise again.

The highest we have this year was around $13K, so we only less than 100% increase from that price this year and knowing how hype bitcoin is, we can easily break to a new ATH if there's a FOMO going to happen this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:45:43 PM

The fact that this year Bitcoin reached $ 13,000 is already a pretty big achievement, considering how much Bitcoin fell at the end of 2018: $ 2,500.  I think that the trend may continue and Bitcoin will rise in price, but for this we need to solve the scalability problem in order to attract more investors.  After all, if this does not happen, then the situation will create a deficit of transactions in the BTC blockchain, because of which the price for transactions can increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: