Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 year signature space - 7 posts per day guaranteed  (Read 860 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:13:10 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 01:15:08 PM by TimtheYoutuber

I am changing my price to $150 for 1 year. This will be less than $13 per month. I have almost 2k posts and have been a very active member on bitcointalk. This will be worth every penny.

Positivebetting
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

I am changing my price to $150 for 1 year. This will be less than $13 per month. I have almost 3k posts and have been a very active member on bitcointalk. This will be worth every penny.

I just see 1988 posts (i.e much less than 3k).
Anyways I think since BTC price has risen , so enrolling in any signature campaign will yield you much more than $150 in a year without anyone questioning your trust for a long deal.

I am alive
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:37:01 AM

mEMBERs here are so desperate just to get somethin to eat. get a decent job outside and you'll get more than that.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:14:36 PM

I am changing my price to $150 for 1 year. This will be less than $13 per month. I have almost 3k posts and have been a very active member on bitcointalk. This will be worth every penny.

I just see 1988 posts (i.e much less than 3k).
Anyways I think since BTC price has risen , so enrolling in any signature campaign will yield you much more than $150 in a year without anyone questioning your trust for a long deal.

Thank you for catching that typo I will change it. I do not want to do a signature campaign, and the deal is only $150. If purchased you will see the benefit before a year is up and so the trust for 1 year will not have to fully be there. I've been a member for over a year and can be trusted for this as I have done many many deals without a problem.

Positivebetting
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:02:53 PM

If i am not wrong, as per the new guidelines of the Bitcointalk forum, you can post maximum of 8 post per day above that posting will declare you as spammer and your account can get ban. So be careful and change the Topic if you want before any DT member see and Tag you Red Trust.

The first time I read this rule, and can you please show us where you get that idea if this is true then Stake.com and Yobit campaigners since both of these campaigns are posting above 10 are all considered spammers and can be tagged, next time verify your information, or you are spreading lies.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:07:06 PM

If i am not wrong, as per the new guidelines of the Bitcointalk forum, you can post maximum of 8 post per day above that posting will declare you as spammer and your account can get ban. So be careful and change the Topic if you want before any DT member see and Tag you Red Trust.

The first time I read this rule, and can you please show us where you get that idea if this is true then Stake.com and Yobit campaigners since both of these campaigns are posting above 10 are all considered spammers and can be tagged, next time verify your information, or you are spreading lies.
There's no rule in maximum post per day in this forum. He's just spewing BS. For the OP, joining signature campaign would be more convenient than doing this kind of activity. Unless, you're known in this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:20:50 PM

There's no rule in maximum post per day in this forum. He's just spewing BS. For the OP, joining signature campaign would be more convenient than doing this kind of activity. Unless, you're known in this forum.

I am known, many people message me for help in cryptocurrency and I have many helpful threads. I have done a lot for this forum, and if the signature campaigns are paying more then they can contact me and get it cheap. Other than that, let me sell a service in a marketplace that allows for open services.

Positivebetting
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:21:59 AM

You're willing to get paid $0.04 (approx.) per post? Why not seek campaigns, join them, and switch as they end/become less attractive? Also, would you require the $150 upfront or would you agree to $12.5/month?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:29:47 AM

You're willing to get paid $0.04 (approx.) per post? Why not seek campaigns, join them, and switch as they end/become less attractive? Also, would you require the $150 upfront or would you agree to $12.5/month?

Because I want to deal with individuals and not campaigns where I have to constantly switch when they go down/scams etc. If you buy it, you could sign up to campaigns and have me add them to my signature. So you could potentially profit.

Trusted users can pay $12.5 BTC per month up front, while others will have to buy the whole year.

Positivebetting
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:47:04 AM

Because I want to deal with individuals and not campaigns where I have to constantly switch when they go down/scams etc. If you buy it, you could sign up to campaigns and have me add them to my signature. So you could potentially profit.

Trusted users can pay $12.5 BTC per month up front, while others will have to buy the whole year.

That's a good point - about possible profit for the buyer. What I recommend to you is this: send a couple emails to relevant companies and explain to them that for 0.03 BTC they have an ad next to your 2000 existing posts and 3000+ to-be-made posts. Maybe combine this with some youtube videos for them and I'm sure someone takes you up on the offer. 0.03 BTC is peanuts for a company if they figure an ad in your signature is worthwhile. You can assure them that no upfront is necessary (if it's a company you trust). Try the mixers, try news-sites, try simple Bitcoin games/gambling sites, small scale merchants.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:49:18 AM

That's a good point - about possible profit for the buyer. What I recommend to you is this: send a couple emails to relevant companies and explain to them that for 0.03 BTC they have an ad next to your 2000 existing posts and 3000+ to-be-made posts. Maybe combine this with some youtube videos for them and I'm sure someone takes you up on the offer. 0.03 BTC is peanuts for a company if they figure an ad in your signature is worthwhile.

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion. I am going to keep it open on bitcointalk since it cant hurt, but I will take your advice and message some companies and projects outside of bitcointalk to get some added interest. Its first come first serve, so we shall see.

Anyone interested can PM me and we can get it started right away.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:21:17 PM

This is perfect for anyone who wants to go through Bounty Campagins and switch them up every time one shuts down. If you purchase my signature you will be able to request to change it if you sign with a different bounty campaign. $150 a YEAR or $12.5 a month from trusted users.

Positivebetting
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

Honestly, I was just browsing today and came across the above-quoted message by OP. For the most part I only chuckled every time I saw this thread, but today out of concern that OP might get into a shitty position without actually meaning to do something that he doesn't understand, here I am.

Heed my advice DO NOT sell your sig space to be resold. It's not allowed. You will be tagged. Jamal tried it, he got fucked up. Don't get fucked up.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:34:59 PM

Honestly, I was just browsing today and came across the above-quoted message by OP. For the most part I only chuckled every time I saw this thread, but today out of concern that OP might get into a shitty position without actually meaning to do something that he doesn't understand, here I am.

Heed my advice DO NOT sell your sig space to be resold. It's not allowed. You will be tagged. Jamal tried it, he got fucked up. Don't get fucked up.

Fine I will be taking this off. Thanks

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: