Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12927 times)
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:37:02 PM

Honestly crypto is my sense of living. That's why I believe in crypto and I can't imagine my life without it.
So without a belief there is no way to invest in technology and crypto in general
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:07:33 PM

Honestly crypto is my sense of living. That's why I believe in crypto and I can't imagine my life without it.
So without a belief there is no way to invest in technology and crypto in general
if you do not believe in what you do, then it is impossible to achieve success in anything. therefore, this is the main factor in any business but not only in cryptocurrency

pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:29:52 PM

We have to trust the cryptocurrency if we're doing this because there's no point in doing it if we don't believe in its future.
I agree you need to believe yourself and then you will automatically believe in the cryptocurrency because it is in it that you invest and believe that your bet will play.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:26:57 PM

Even if the the crypto fall we still believing on it to recover again, But now i saw the crypto was in good condition and the price of each is in high situation. Ill think this will be called bull run that we waiting for a long time.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:27:19 PM

We should believe in crypto because of what it offers, its uniqueness and so forth. That the market dumped last year is not a good reason to let go, moreover nothing good comes easy it takes patience, persistence etc to achieve amazing things in life.
So study the blockchain world again and imagine what it will offer in years to come, then you will find the answer you are looking for.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:34:44 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
It's really up to us to take a risk about crypto, so it's either we want to fully support the crypto or not nit it's our decision if we can take the risk. Price fall is normal in crypto because market is volatile and because of fud news too that's why people panicking that cause of dumping of the price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

A lot of people are capitalising on the recent rise and fall to make good profits. The fact that btc has not moon yet doesn't mean everyone is losing. Moreover, once you believe in crypto and trust ther will be a rise someday, you barely lose since you will hodl till a rise and then you can makr your profit

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:32:52 PM

Crypto is modern economic ecosystem to the planet. Whether anything modern bechance humans first examining it. The equivalent is current with crypto as good. The primary dispute is that it is for free from whatever rule or fence. So various alliance or govt are feared in arrears to this. On the other hand with advance of application and lawful morality it desire furthermore be recognised so i anticipate we have to looking leading to this
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:43:50 PM

A lot of people are capitalising on the recent rise and fall to make good profits. The fact that btc has not moon yet doesn't mean everyone is losing. Moreover, once you believe in crypto and trust ther will be a rise someday, you barely lose since you will hodl till a rise and then you can makr your profit
big players earn on how the crowd reacts and not on some kind of trend. they set the rules themselves and take advantage of people's weaknesses

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:45:38 PM

In crypto, some people have to lose in order to pave way for others to win. All of us can not win, neither can all of us lose. To me, 2019 has been a very profitable year for me in crypto. Most of the dead coins I was holding in 2018 came back to life and generated much profits for me

Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:49:32 PM

cryptocurrency is simple but hard to master it.
cryptomarket have a condition when it grow, when it down and when it stable.
if you mean is believe with market cryptocurrency that is you have to no worry about it.
cryptocurrency will have a big ever grow in 2021.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:10:52 PM

the reason I believe in crypto is because of the benefits that nobody can predict as well as the losses.
I enjoy freedom because only in crypto can I feel it.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:58:34 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:11:36 AM by bakulgarem

for me, I still support crypto even though there are many people who are caught up in big losses in crypto, because with the crypto everyone is easier to carry out transactions in any country without real money.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:19:30 AM

At first i don't believe on it. It's just like a hearsay on my side just like anybody else but when i start learning about this crypto and what is the benefits of using it then i start to believe that it can be use in my daily life. However we can't push people just to believe in an instant. It's a long process for people who see it as a negative.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:23:03 AM

for me, believing on crypto it can create hopes for everyone who engage with this kind of great creation on earth, because it can generate additional creations in the future. and also while we can earn profits and rewards by doing something we can learn everyday.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:00:43 AM

Crypto is modern economic ecosystem to the planet. Whether anything modern bechance humans first examining it. The equivalent is current with crypto as good. The primary dispute is that it is for free from whatever rule or fence. So various alliance or govt are feared in arrears to this. On the other hand with advance of application and lawful morality it desire furthermore be recognised so i anticipate we have to looking leading to this

In digital era, where people want make transaction more faster and cheaper, cryptocurrency must be needed. I think we should not fear on cryptocurrency, in internet world where people get easier to connect with others, cryptocurrency offering anonymity for their transaction and i think its good
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:12:08 AM

At first i don't believe on it. It's just like a hearsay on my side just like anybody else but when i start learning about this crypto and what is the benefits of using it then i start to believe that it can be use in my daily life. However we can't push people just to believe in an instant. It's a long process for people who see it as a negative.

Crypto currencies make transactions between countries easier and I think crypto currencies will be a necessity in the future when distance is no longer a barrier for people around the world to run their business. Crypto currency can be the most popular medium of exchange later in the day.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:17:26 AM

We should believe in crypto because it has a good future, and it is our future. By the help of cryptocurrency, it helps some of the country's economy, in a way that some unemployed people makes money out of crypto, and it is a good thing about crypto, even unemployed people could get the opportunity of earning.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:20:18 AM

Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
I think you missed it. There are several coins that grew tremendously this year. As far as I know, this year is much better than what we had last year. In fact, since the inception of this year, we have seen great improvement and I envisage that, we are yet to fully come to the knowledge of what it olds. At least, before the year ends, we will get close to the bull run.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:14:26 AM

Crypto currencies make transactions between countries easier and I think crypto currencies will be a necessity in the future when distance is no longer a barrier for people around the world to run their business. Crypto currency can be the most popular medium of exchange later in the day.
This function will really helps to deal between boarders, if adoptions will take place and most of those countries will start using the system
it will fasten the transactions and there's a big lift for people around to deal conveniently and easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: