Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's Have Been Getting EXPOSED! Finally...  (Read 713 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:44:19 PM

If any of you are still interested in ICO's (I hope the answer is no), then you should know that 99.9% of them are complete garbage. They've been lying about the amount of funds that they raised, project details, project intentions ect. In other words, the majority of these companies are garbage dumpster fires. Companies like Swachhcoin (dumpster fire) got exposed recently on Tipestry. They've been deleting comments in their Telegram that exposed their company as a scam. However, Tipestry allows users to comment on the app as an extension. This way, Swachhcoin and other ICO's can't delete comments that expose their project for what they are...which is garbage.

For me to consider, I find that only, 10 percent of all the ICOS launched on the market are real and profitable, after many projects saw how good ICO system is, they already tried it out for their own sake without considering how the investors and people here will going to benefit. In short, the times of ICO is already finished, we should look forward on somehow profitable yet, needs out time to it which is trading.
I think this is a manifestation of your disappointment with the ICO and not representing it as a whole, do you have valid proof so I agree with your opinion? Lol, 99,9% is very excessive, indeed I find many ICO deceiving investors in 2018 but there are some who are successful. very boring market conditions are one of the causes of so many failed ICOs
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:44:59 PM

Calling 99.9 percent of them complete garbage is just unfair.  There have been some successful ones and some good ideas but this bear market has been brutal.

I'm most interested to see if any of these proof of stake projects gain more traction over the traditional proof of work coins.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

If any of you are still interested in ICO's (I hope the answer is no), then you should know that 99.9% of them are complete garbage. They've been lying about the amount of funds that they raised, project details, project intentions ect. In other words, the majority of these companies are garbage dumpster fires. Companies like Swachhcoin (dumpster fire) got exposed recently on Tipestry. They've been deleting comments in their Telegram that exposed their company as a scam. However, Tipestry allows users to comment on the app as an extension. This way, Swachhcoin and other ICO's can't delete comments that expose their project for what they are...which is garbage.

We know that almost all of the ICO's specially new projects is a scam but i do not agree that it falls from a 99.9% mark. If you have an experience wirh this kind of percentage then there's something wrong with you. Maybe you bought a lot of shitcoins then that iasreally the problem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:52:14 PM

They are not only exposed but they are marked as a scam, gone are the days when the majority of the ICO are legit and every investor are in a hurry to invest but now, even if the project looks legit and heavily promoted, people can still see it's weakness and will fail to generate funds, because so many investors are getting enough of these ICO's.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:53:36 PM

I had actually envisaged it will come to this, the period there were a proliferation of ICO's and a lot of them failing and exiting scams, currently it has gotten to the stage people do not trust them anymore. Right now any project that wants to provide its worth should go via campaign only and prove its worth. It will take time before any ico will survive again

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:54:40 PM

An ICO is just a method of raising money and as such is neither good or bad. They can be prone to abuse because they are completely unregulated. If you invest you need to do your own due diligence. You also have to be aware that they are startups and most startups fail within their first 2 years. If you can live with those risks, invest. If you can't, don't.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

There's been a lot of activities lately against ICOs. It's good thing that most ICOs are getting exposed before they could even get to there schemes. Since Bitcoin is going up again, it's a good thing that shitcoins are getting filtered out and only legit projects are getting some sunlight.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:00:46 PM

We have too many dishonest teams conducting ICO and they are scammers, they are only out to scam the public, even the very few good once do involve in budget padding of their project. This has brought untold hardship to investors and has made some persons never to participate in any new project. The IEO is not even helping matters.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

I think so, but IEO which known as a new name of ICO still lives good. Many people are investing in IEO, since March IEOs has raised about USD 452,214,382.00 as on https://www.coinschedule.com/stats statistic. It shows that investors still believe in new quality projects and support them.
More and more are doing the IEO as well as now. Even though many who benefit from the IEO many also suffer losses. so in my opinion what must be fixed at this time is the system from the IEO which is indeed changed,many of which still need to be repaired

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

We have too many dishonest teams conducting ICO and they are scammers, they are only out to scam the public, even the very few good once do involve in budget padding of their project. This has brought untold hardship to investors and has made some persons never to participate in any new project. The IEO is not even helping matters.
It's about time that there are re structuring because ICO are majority scams, like 90%. People have lost so much money that ICO is like a big problem in our shoulder that should be thrown away. Right now IEO is the latest craze and it seems we got some positive response from the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

I had actually envisaged it will come to this, the period there were a proliferation of ICO's and a lot of them failing and exiting scams, currently it has gotten to the stage people do not trust them anymore. Right now any project that wants to provide its worth should go via campaign only and prove its worth. It will take time before any ico will survive again

Most project's with ICO has been in the limelight recently and is being typecasted as scam but we all knew that some of them are indeed worthy projects. Although it may have been a challenge for the team of a real projects to earn the confidence of the community,  some members still believe in them that is why there is a growing trend right now which is a reverse ICO - a less risky alternative to ICO. Smiley
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:26:27 PM

The truth is not all ICOs are scam, there are still some with good intention and genuine project ideas but these are very few compared to the number of scam. And besides nowadays teams would rather go for IEO than ICO, I think this a better way of showing commitment to the project.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:05:23 PM

Very strange that you began to speak negatively about the bounty program only in 2019) it seems to Me that the bounty program is very long dead. But some of the projects live.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:20:49 PM

ICO's became unpopular the moment most renowned projects and especially those that their bounties were managed by professional bounty project managers failed. I have seen a lot of project that have survived without going through ICO's and that is my focus now. Any project or developer that is sure he is worth his onion should go via the way of development without launching ico. This is why I chose to promote veil. ICO is dead and may resurrect but not soon

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:43:16 PM

Perhaps this is so, but people will still pay. I think that in general the situation will decrease but I think that people are not opposed to taking part in the ICO because this is the only place where there are real fees. Although many people think differently.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:55:24 AM

Well, i still interested in some ICO's, but of course only a good ICO. For example is Bcnex ICO. They already raised 2000 ETH in their first round token sale.
Actually there are still some good ICO's out there, but there are only few and that will makes peoples difficult to find those ICO.
Hopefully the IEO will be the best option for investors who want to investing their money on cryptocurrency.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:03:28 AM

No doubt now why most of investors loses their trust with the ICO. Additional for this yhread, maybe now many of the inveators that believes in ICO have to losentheir trust with ICO, no bright future that ICO could bring. It's better to switch into IEO, there would be good features in IEO for future inveatments.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:09:23 AM

I still see that there are many good projects, not really 99% garbage as you said. I am sure that you did not learn about the ico but gave that conclusion
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:51:11 AM

Well, i still interested in some ICO's, but of course only a good ICO. For example is Bcnex ICO. They already raised 2000 ETH in their first round token sale.
Actually there are still some good ICO's out there, but there are only few and that will makes peoples difficult to find those ICO.
Hopefully the IEO will be the best option for investors who want to investing their money on cryptocurrency.
In terms of much faster  liquidations yes, IEO's is better but in terms of long term investment there's still no clear directions yet, as everything will still depends from the success of the team establishing the system and make the project more usable, it's still a project where the team is targeting the community support to adopt the system that they've built for the benefits of everyone who will use it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:45:24 AM

Very strange that you began to speak negatively about the bounty program only in 2019) it seems to Me that the bounty program is very long dead. But some of the projects live.
Not really all of them. There are still great projects out there but the problem is the lack of investment. Due to the dubious and fake ICOs, people have started thinking a hundred times before putting in their money in any project and this is very rational because ICOs have caused great financial scams. The best projects now prefer to enter the market via IEO which is something that the people believe is a good and reliable way to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: