Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People focus on the wrong thing.  (Read 12327 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:39:47 AM

People nowadays prefer to focus on something that give solution to their financial problems rather then than stressing themselves on the debt their nation accumulated. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offer this kind of solution because it is decentralized and far from the control of governments. Focusing only on government-controlled fiats and the national debt will only give you stress and make you seem hopeless for this situation. Just keep on paying your taxes and your share in helping the government is done.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:32:31 AM

I myself have the focus of having more fiat than bitcoin because at one time bitcoin will definitely be replaced by something more useful and of course bitcoin will be worth no more
but for now bitcoin is more focused than gold, so we have a similar focus but some people see opportunities in bitcoin and have many assets in it
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:59:47 AM

I myself have the focus of having more fiat than bitcoin because at one time bitcoin will definitely be replaced by something more useful and of course bitcoin will be worth no more
but for now bitcoin is more focused than gold, so we have a similar focus but some people see opportunities in bitcoin and have many assets in it
Fiat actually have no value even now but bitcoin have its worth,OP doesn't say bitcoin don't have value the prices were increased by the inflation not due to its potential but this is wrong statement in my view because if the prices were increase due to inflation then the growth needs to be same as inflation rate.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:29:07 AM

People focus on where they could benefit or gain a good profit. We can't force them to focus on something that would just stress them out. They actually focus their attention on Bitcoin which could give them financial freedom instead of debts. If they would focus on fiat, are they going to earn? That's the main thing to consider.
Perfect question to ask OP, of what use is it to focus on what has put a lot of people in abject poverty ?
All the focus we have set on fiat, we still end up entering debt, with the focus great countries like United states has add on fiat, is that not big debt they are still owing ?

So, we better leave people to focus on what will give them a life, bring them out of poverty and maketransactions easy for them without having to pay so much to even use fiat. If government really wants to get help and get out of their debt, instead of writing cryptocurrency off, they should first explore the option and see if they will get an answer.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:56:38 PM

As far as we have cashless policy in the sector and online payment system, Bitcoin will always be the lead amongst them all, it is even cash that I see loosing relevance soon but not completely because everyone is virtually getting introduced to BTC and using it in one form or the other for payment purpose and this is how it will continue to spread all over the world. The fiat you have been more focused on, how far has it solved your situation ?

The only set of people I see not buying into the idea are people that lack the operation of technology and illiterates that will rely more on cash to something that has to do with technology.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:03:11 PM

Why focus on bitcoin price right now? focus on fiat: The quarter of a quadrillion dollars of world debt. The trillion dollars of debt the US alone adds each year. This is what to be looking at, because this is directly what gives bitcoin it's value.

The trillion dollars of debts by US alone is quite intriguing. When all the money in the world is pegged on your currency, how do you incur that big of a debt? I really don't understand who does the world owe this money to? When we are all about producing it and giving it value?
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:10:46 PM

Why focus on bitcoin price right now? focus on fiat: The quarter of a quadrillion dollars of world debt. The trillion dollars of debt the US alone adds each year. This is what to be looking at, because this is directly what gives bitcoin it's value.

Do you realize that the value of a fiat currency is derived from its debt?? There are other things as well, but majorily from debt since the time economy has moved out of the gold standard! The more debt a country has, more more valuable the fiat will be!

Didn't you see China is trying to exploit this exact weakness by offering unsolicated billion dollar debt to their neighboring countries? This is how the current economy is measured and I don't think this is linked with the crypto price diretly!

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:51:27 PM

It is hard to believe that Bitcoin will be placed with something else in the nearest future. Cryptocurrencies are young, and they have just started their development. I prefer to invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: