Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease  (Read 3178 times)
btcuserr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:33:32 PM

Wirex Could Put Nano On Your Visa Card

One of the fastest cryptocurrencies is getting even easier to use. Pavel Matveev, CEO of Wirex, recently discussed the growth of the FCA-licensed company’s multi-currency payments and mobile banking solution, which allows users to spend fiat and crypto with equal ease.

At a recent Nano U.K. Meetup, Matveev also discussed the company’s plans to launch a Visa debit card accompanying its app as it expands into the U.S., Canada, and Asia this year. Having fully integrated support for both legacy and digital currencies, the Fintech startup is already enjoying significant growth among U.K. users.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcuserr

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:49:10 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin Payments Coming to Retail Giants in Canada

Instant blockchain payments firm Flexa is launching its services outside the US for the first time. Its person-to-person crypto payment platform is now available in Canada.

The company says residents can now download and install the SPEDN app, which is available on the App Store and Google Play. New users can also visit Flexa’s SPEDN Shop pop-up at the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto (until August 14th).

The Flexa team says it’s bringing instant cryptocurrency payments to more than 7,500 Canadian merchants, and some of the country’s biggest retail and entertainment brands will be integrating its services during the first week of September 2019.

According to the company’s announcement, Flexa’s services will be accessible in the Great White North area, from Yukon to Nova Scotia and from Vancouver to St. John’s.

Flexa’s press release states,

“To bring Flexa to Canada, we’ve partnered with Coinsquare, Canada’s largest and most secure cryptocurrency exchange. Based in Toronto, Coinsquare has spent the last several years building one of the most compliant and innovative exchange businesses in the industry.”

Flexa’s management notes that the platform has been developed on top of different cryptocurrencies, and that Flexa’s Canadian customers will be able to spend their funds easily when visiting the US.

Last month, Flexa added support for Litecoin (LTC) transactions on its payments network. The company’s network also supports payments in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), and Gemini dollars (GUSD). The company currently provides direct point-of-sale payments at over 39,250 different stores based in the US.

Flexa’s management says its business strategy is aimed at increasing cryptocurrency adoption by helping shoppers spend their funds. The firm enables digital currency spending on the consumer side while helping merchants settle payments in fiat currencies.

VISIT www.btcnewz.com for checking out the latest news and join www.esfaucet.com for availing the best services for cryptocurrency.

#crypto #cryptocurrency #escoins #marketcap #marketrate #trends #community #digitalmarketing #btcnewz #thebtcteam #faucets #tumblr #twitter #weibo #marketing #facebook #instagram #reddit #activemarket #active #euryalosstudios
btcuserr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:44:36 PM

Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Plumets Below $0.30, New 2019 Low Coming Up?

XRP saw a very sharp decrease of around 10% over the past 24 hours, bringing its the price beneath the 2019 strong support at $0.30 to reach where it is currently trading at $0.2598. The decline is perhaps reactive to Bitcoin’s plunge today.

XRP remains the third-largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of $11.27 billion, however, it looks like things may get worse before they get better. XRP will need to make some serious gains against BTC to bring to get back above the $0.30 support level.

READ THE WHOLE NEWS ON www.btcnewz.com
btcuserr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

Binance Jersey Partners with Caspian Crypto Trading and Risk Assessment Platform

Binance Jersey, the fiat-to-crypto division of the Binance crypto exchange the main aim of which is to provide an opportunity to buy and sell digital assets using British Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR), has just entered into an official partnership with Caspian, a crypto portfolio, risk management and trading platform. The announcement was published as a press release on Caspian’s official website on Wednesday the 14th of August.

According to the publication, the collaboration between both firms will improve the efficiency and service of the respective companies and their individual clientele. Specifically, there will be enhanced security for institutional investors and more seamless market access as all of Caspian’s customers will now be able to sell and buy digital assets with the GBP and the EUR. Both firms believe that their synergy will not only improve and scale their individual businesses but also generally ensure an increased volume in trading and engagement in the sector.

Caspian’s Managing Director, Chris Jenkins, has touched on the partnership, describing it as a significant play for increased acceptance for the sector and also a way to handle the expected surge in volume. Jenkins made very optimistic comments:

“I am delighted for us to partner with Binance Jersey, a substantial step in helping move the wide adoption of cryptocurrency trading forward for the institutional market in Europe. As increasing numbers of institutions engage in this emerging sector, there is an increasing need for a reliable fiat-to-crypto exchange. With access to the Binance Jersey exchange, our clients will now be able to trade new pairs faster and more efficiently than ever before.”

FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS NOW ON www.btcnewz.com
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:01:04 AM

Am i the only one havin issues with the solve media captcha? Always says "Could not verify...". With recaptcha everythings works fine.
ESGames (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:57:39 PM

Am i the only one havin issues with the solve media captcha? Always says "Could not verify...". With recaptcha everythings works fine.

i think some user are running into a issue we have recently seen a surge of users so that would be one of the reasons but rest assure we are working on getting to the bottom of this error
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:37:54 AM

i think some user are running into a issue we have recently seen a surge of users so that would be one of the reasons but rest assure we are working on getting to the bottom of this error

Today it is working again, thank you.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:24:58 AM

Today it is working again, thank you.

good to know  Grin
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:26:18 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 09:24:44 PM by ESGames

After alot of demand from our users to tell them about Escoin we have finally made a video please do check it out to get the full explanation what really is escoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ejoRmDSj0
buratski

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:13:46 PM

ES CRYPTOFAUCET 100 PERCENT LEGIT
 YOU WILL EARN AN EXTRA INCOME BY DOING
  SIMPLE TASK..THANK YOU  Grin :- Roll Eyes
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:50:04 PM

ES CRYPTOFAUCET 100 PERCENT LEGIT
 YOU WILL EARN AN EXTRA INCOME BY DOING
  SIMPLE TASK..THANK YOU  Grin :- Roll Eyes

Thank you so much we are really happy to see satisfied users

also check out our latest video it shows you How to Claim properly on the faucet Wink
https://youtu.be/ZEhJ82y3R-o
grand777

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:55:00 PM

Cнятиe ESFaucets Уcпeшнo!

Baш плaтeж в paзмepe 5,7 TRX был oтпpaвлeн
TVz8Z9MBjMQqEwYEjpXK5nriiPyoWvNUzk
http://prntscr.com/p4d0a6
Santoxpp

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:40:23 AM

Ayuda no me llegan los pagos, gracias.
giggspyt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

hope that is an apps for this for IOS ? Huh Grin Grin
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:31:51 PM

hope that is an apps for this for IOS ? Huh Grin Grin

there will be soon Wink
ivche

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

My first payment.Thank You!
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/564/9650564A.png
 Cheesy
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 11:26:55 PM

np, Glad to have you as part of our community
Timon2019

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:29:33 AM

Payments come as always. Thanks ESF!
http://joxi.ru/L21NDQViRpGWJA Grin Grin Grin
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 08:30:46 PM

Payments come as always. Thanks ESF!
http://joxi.ru/L21NDQViRpGWJA Grin Grin Grin

offcourse always Smiley

please do take the time to check out our youtube channel and our latest video: https://youtu.be/nZZGeYmYxzE
skaikru

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:30:22 AM

I admit I'm late to the party. I just signed up yesterday. With so many Multi-Currencies and Multi-Functional Faucets nowadays, this one escapes my attention.

Anyway, I am making up lost time by purchasing ES Coins and purchasing some upgrades .This is definitely belongs to the Top 5  Multi-Currencies and Multi-Functional Faucets. I love the placement of the ads, by the way, it makes me view it while claiming.

Keep up the good work and hoping that you will stay long!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: