Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5731 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:24:23 AM

I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?
Bow coin has completed her pre ICO sales and I guess that's where they sold the 6,000 tokens, but I doubt if that would be sufficient for them to run the project. There was some information about the revenue generated from sales of bowtie in previous years and also the amount generated from the luxury industry.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:48:07 PM

Bow coin has completed her pre ICO sales and I guess that's where they sold the 6,000 tokens, but I doubt if that would be sufficient for them to run the project. There was some information about the revenue generated from sales of bowtie in previous years and also the amount generated from the luxury industry.

The amount raised from pre ICO isn't sufficient that explains why there's need for the ICO. The ICO would be an opportunity for the project to obtain enough fund to run the project effectively. I have a firm conviction that the project would be very successful, if the team are committed and determined.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:54:10 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

The market has been on the increase lately, thanks to the bull run and the bitcoin moon. This would be beneficial to the tokensales of bow as I guess bitcoin should be among the list of cryptocurrency accepted for investment in the project.

Prevailing market factors also contribute heavily to the success of a project per time. If this seemingly bull run proves true then it will  be a big plus for Bow because alot of attension will be drawn into  the cryptospace at their time of token sale
tiCeR

Activity: 1680
Merit: 744

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

what's the main advantage of this coin?

The project seeks to protect the consumers of luxury products from duplicate or sub standard goods. With the use of Blockchain technology, the verification for the authenticity of a product is easier and swift.

But marking the goods and tracking the supply chain is only possible if the manufacturer becomes part of Bow eco-system. A project needs to spend a lot of effort on attracting a large number of manufacturers to its program.

And there is no doubt that there are already a dozen of other projects which want to offer things like supply chain tracking.

Supply chains and products tracking or verification ain’t a new thing with blockchain technology. Bow token projects distinct when it focuses on luxury goods alone.

But a focus on one thing only with a strong technology might lead to missing out on cross selling potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:25:09 PM

Did they sell 6000 bow ties or 6000 tokens? This project is very broad and I have to personally visit the website to better understand what you are trying to say, anyway, thank you for the information.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

Did they sell 6000 bow ties or 6000 tokens? This project is very broad and I have to personally visit the website to better understand what you are trying to say, anyway, thank you for the information.

They sell tokens as you can see on their website, but you can also see there that they have a long run to reach their hard cap, but I hope soon they will especially bull run is waving now.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:02:17 PM

They sell tokens as you can see on their website, but you can also see there that they have a long run to reach their hard cap, but I hope soon they will especially bull run is waving now.

Guys I can also see at the site that 6000 bowties sold in 2019. Don't think it's tokens. why they will highlight just 6000 tokens sold.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:33:27 PM

I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?

Bow chain hardcap is just 6 million USD? Or I am looking at wrong place. If it's just 6 million then I think hardcap will hit in few days
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:05:42 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

Most people who did not invest earlier on will now be regretting that move. Honestly i expected this year to be a good one for crypto after the last year draught

Bitcoin is having a good time today. Soon, it would be Altcoins time. And it’s going to be fun as well. Hope, to see bow coin join the hustle.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:10:08 PM

I think that’s an MVP For investors to admire. I’ll like to see some of Bow coin products. I’m interested too.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:26:51 PM

An unusual project is a little out of the gray mass.
Although I still think that the developers and exaggerate a little calling themselves a top.
Will there be a company promoting this project?

They’ve got sarowvoski, Quentin and Guillau as advisors. That’s big for a blockchain luxury product from Paris. I have heard a lot about Paris being a good place for luxury products.

Paris is the gain capital for the world. No doubt about finding all luxury products there. Usage of block chain makes it's more transparent in this field.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:34:57 PM

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Most people who did not invest earlier on will now be regretting that move. Honestly i expected this year to be a good one for crypto after the last year draught

Bitcoin is having a good time today. Soon, it would be Altcoins time. And it’s going to be fun as well. Hope, to see bow coin join the hustle.

Right.  Bitcoin is the star performer since last few days.  But few altcoins also started moving. Project who did well will perform well in coming days.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:47:10 PM

Guys I can also see at the site that 6000 bowties sold in 2019. Don't think it's tokens. why they will highlight just 6000 tokens sold.

True, I've checked for myself too. 6000 bow ties sold is really massive. If they have that large a customer base, I think the project can easily be pulled off once they get enough funding to integrate the business into blockchain.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:40:00 PM

Right.  Bitcoin is the star performer since last few days.  But few altcoins also started moving. Project who did well will perform well in coming days.

It's expected because Bitcoin is like the market Lord controlling the tides hence it receives the lion share of whatever happens to the market. One good thing is that alts are also following the rise and that's very cool. Let's hope the seemingly bull run will continue
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:40:06 PM

It's expected because Bitcoin is like the market Lord controlling the tides hence it receives the lion share of whatever happens to the market. One good thing is that alts are also following the rise and that's very cool. Let's hope the seemingly bull run will continue

I have to ask, is there like a news pushing the market to rise at this time? Is the Facebook libra coin news responsible for this?
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:47:22 AM

Yeah agree on you, i guess it is now starting,  money cryptocurrency coins and tokens are now already rising up, and going with the flow of other projects, guess this is the wait we are waiting for.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:45:59 AM

I have to ask, is there like a news pushing the market to rise at this time? Is the Facebook libra coin news responsible for this?

There is a possibility that the Facebook's Libra Coin is having a positive effect on the market, however, this can also be the handwork of the whales who has the ability to always control the market to their favor. I can't really tell the reason for this particular bull run but I'm loving it.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 04:03:43 AM

I think that’s an MVP For investors to admire. I’ll like to see some of Bow coin products. I’m interested too.

Try to go to their website you will see more there and you can see the sales of this project. Then go to their telegram to get some news and updates to their project. And also follow them to their social media accounts to have the latest updates.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:29:03 AM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: