Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

I understand that the team should be more veritable about their updates and news especially when it comes to the partnership they should give more details that can make the investors come and will never think twice about the project.

Exactly and I think it will really going to be good if they will going to hear some of their supporters idea on giving more details will going to make a difference on doubt between the team and community members.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

I understand that the team should be more veritable about their updates and news especially when it comes to the partnership they should give more details that can make the investors come and will never think twice about the project.

Exactly and I think it will really going to be good if they will going to hear some of their supporters idea on giving more details will going to make a difference on doubt between the team and community members.

Agree on you, the community members are the foundations of every project, members has a ability to make a project a threat and it also can do a project to be successful and it all depends how trust worthy the project is.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:59:46 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

That's what we are saying. Why are they active only on telegram and not paying attention to other social media platforms. We know tgat telegram is the main communication channel to the team but still they should give attention to other medias too.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:37:14 PM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

That's what we are saying. Why are they active only on telegram and not paying attention to other social media platforms. We know tgat telegram is the main communication channel to the team but still they should give attention to other medias too.

If that's one of the team on this project that is great that they are now being active here and answering some questions here in this thread. But they are also active in their telegram group so that people think that they just active there, but now they start being active in their other social media accounts.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

I actually don't understand why the team went for an ICO when they could have gone for an IEO for their tokensale. I want to believe that the team trust their marketing and promotion to pull the necessary investors required to get at least the softcap.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:08:49 PM
Merited by olamidey (1)

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

The truth is that with telegram, the Admin can reach out to a larger audience simultaneously. You can't compare the number of people who are loyal to telegram to those who are here in this forum. The workload on telegram is even very tasking that several Admins need to be assigned to work either simultaneously or in batches. I do hope that an admin would be assigned to this forum who would be consistent.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:40:27 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:52:26 PM

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

I actually don't understand why the team went for an ICO when they could have gone for an IEO for their tokensale. I want to believe that the team trust their marketing and promotion to pull the necessary investors required to get at least the softcap.

I was just about to ask same question. ICO project teams would need a lot more promotions than IEO. Bow coin is from France, specially Paris, and the team must have made decisions influenced by the popularity of Initial coin Offerings in Paris.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:53:38 PM

The team really needs to be more involved in getting to the root of issues. The update which was promised to the community in terms of the project partnership is yet to be in motion as several questions are still flying in that regard. I do hope that the team is aware of the implication this could have on the project and the pending ICO.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

Agree on you. Any project that underrates the people cannot go far because the people are the bane of the project. They constitute the market sought for and if neglected then a crash may be unavoidable. It's of utmost importance for every project  to pay attension to its community
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:31:01 PM

The purpose of the video is to give the community a reassurance of the partnership of the project with a highly respected designer by name Swarowski. There have been allegations that the project is not in partnership with the designer and the project promised to clear the air with a video with the designer.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:49:29 PM

I think because they are just starting they did not think of it. IEO just came into the limelight and is something they can explore in the future.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:49:47 PM

I think because they are just starting they did not think of it. IEO just came into the limelight and is something they can explore in the future.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:00:32 PM

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:44:37 AM

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?

Wait, i thought thay they already had a bounty?  or there will be another phase 2? If have,  i hope they update it here.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:30:10 AM

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:10:26 AM

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

I have a question this project has airdrop or bounties? If they have, I want to participate in so that I will earn their luxurious tokens. And with this kind of bounties and airdrops they will gain more people who will participate in their project and will also get more investors.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:02:50 AM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
yeah correct but I think people have taste for luxury product sometimes people do not buy it because of quality but because of brand  Luxury products are usually identifiable through exceptional quality and high aesthetic appeal and value, and often belong to the range of products which can be clearly identified either through logo or brand name or design but all this concludes i mean  it everything depends on the taste  some will buy the because of the quality, another one because of the brand.

Some brands are known for quality so we can trust the brand itself. Example is Rolex watches, we don't have to check quality but look only Smiley
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:29:25 AM

Agree on you. Any project that underrates the people cannot go far because the people are the bane of the project. They constitute the market sought for and if neglected then a crash may be unavoidable. It's of utmost importance for every project  to pay attension to its community

You got to keep thats community growing. You also need to have a great customer support, not just any support but the best. People get scared when they’re stuck in a problem they can’t fix.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: