Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big risk ,big results.  (Read 5370 times)
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:51:56 AM

Don't be afraid of taking risk, or you wouldn't get the desired results in life. If you are a trader then it is all the more important for you to take the risks so that you can get high profits.
if we affraid to take risk in our trading , impossible for us to generate profit.risk or loss was obligation for each traders and investors in finance market.we know trading contain high risk but it could give us huge profit only in short periode.and much people already proved it in their trading result.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:18:41 AM

Don't be afraid of taking risk, or you wouldn't get the desired results in life. If you are a trader then it is all the more important for you to take the risks so that you can get high profits.
That's a very optimistic comment but I beg to differ here since the profit is not guaranteed. You have to be a skilled trader and enter and exit at the proper times to be able to get that profit. Without being decisive you would be repeating mistakes and would create a repulsion towards crypto.

Being afraid to take risks is normal. With practise this fear reduces. Again for panicky hands the fear never reduces. They should stay away from trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:27:15 AM

This is true, huge or big risk will bring huge or big profit. That how things works and function.
This is same for crypto trading with big risk bigger the profit.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:50:33 AM

This is true, huge or big risk will bring huge or big profit. That how things works and function.
This is same for crypto trading with big risk bigger the profit.
our risk and profits in crypto market was the same.we could gain profit 100% in short periode, but we could loss our money 100% too only in few days.so thinking about it before we put our money.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:53:43 AM

A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
Money is power, so I understand that. Profit that we can get from trading is depend on the capital that we use for it. Capital is an independent factors that influence the size of profit, there are other factors that have very important role in it too, that is skill. Without skill usually we can't make profit from trading except we got luck which mean that it is the same as gambling. Actually I can believe that story because I also can buy something expensive stuffs using profit that I get from trading. It is about Capital, strategy, analysis and timing.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:03:05 PM

Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
well, that depends on the strategy you have. big results do require substantial funds, as well as risks. but whether someone is successful or not is lost from what he planned. and great results, with great risk we must also recognize and pay attention.

People with the higher amount also take higher risk so if someone can afford to lose big also get rewarded in the big way during the bull run or btc jump . Thus ensure that you can afford to lose the amount you invest in just in case market falls.
Using higher amount of money is less riskier in long term investment to trading, there is nothing so tempting in long term investment and even when the price of the coin drops, it will only stay there will the coin picks back to increase the investment, but when high amount is used for trading, the trader will surely be tempted to use leverage because that is where the OIL MONEY is, the higher one leverages, the quick and bigger profit we make, but the risk involve is a very deadly one, so if one is to use very big amount, it should be for long term investment and not to trade with it.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:30:11 PM

some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.

That is really true and I am one of the witness of these occassions. I am also part or member of groups in Facebook on forex and stock trading and people really invest huge money on it and even a 10%-20% upward movement on their picks, they can instantly pull out $100k - $1M of ROI in that. They always show their screenshots that telling everyone that the true investments are the in those who risks big capital.
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

Yes, but the risk must be justified. And it is advisable to risk what you really could afford to lose.For traders, money is numbers,and all their activities are simply associated with constant risks.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

Taking the risk is a good thing to change lives, if we are afraid of risk then don't even think of crypto, it's better to keep it in a bank and expect an increase of 5% per year.

..........///....../////..........
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

Yes, but the risk must be justified. And it is advisable to risk what you really could afford to lose.For traders, money is numbers,and all their activities are simply associated with constant risks.

Money is a number and money will provide benefits for those of you who are smart to find opportunities for what you are doing. All will produce big things if you can fix it.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:33:40 PM

Inexperienced trader or investors are the ones that being caught in this high risk
experienced traders surely have better understanding what risk is and where it came from.
Investors can make this big risk big result to low risk big result.
equipt your trades with knowledge and respect the market
the market is more smarter than you think...

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:49:48 PM

Taking the risk is a good thing to change lives, if we are afraid of risk then don't even think of crypto, it's better to keep it in a bank and expect an increase of 5% per year.
it's true when you dare to take the risks you have you can get very much profit but you have to be able to know what risks you take at least you understand them and have the courage to deal with them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

With large capital will bring multiple benefits, but not everyone has skills in trading, and if it is still forced then the risk of loss will be obtained.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

Not sure what trading and profit had to do with him buying a "very big" house.
Yeah, its true. If you risk big, you will be making big profit. The higher your capital is on trading, the higher will be the profit. But, yeah with huge profit also comes a chance of losing big. Think of it in this way, you are getting rewarded better for making bigger risk.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:30:26 PM

It is always like their true statement if you don't take any type of risk in your life it will always giving you to the same situation for long time so big risk always giving big success.
Yes and all well known investors and well known traders are risk takers when I went through a survey in market of traders most of them suggested me to take risk only then I will be able to gain profit, so I am now mentally ready to face this risk because I know very soon everything will be normal once again and I will succeed for sure.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:32:47 PM

Common thing.

Less risk = Less reward
Big risk = Big reward

if you do have the balls and the financial capacity on making some big trades then go ahead
but you should be aware on the risk involved.Not all people would really have that kind of skills and knowledge on
trading and some sort of luck.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:54:35 PM

So that is reason people are saying newbies should not try trading, isn't it? Whatever we need to take keep our safe, taking risk is the way to earn money but it is complete perfect way to make the money bro.
I wanna know how much amount you took as risk and made profit by that risky investment?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:59:21 PM

You can make profit by trading on any market. So as you can make huge loss on any market. Even 2017 Bull market people made loses. Huge loses. What is so sad. And what is so stupid. Since if they would do nothing but just hold would make nice profit.
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:42:07 PM

Life is all about risk and those who take risks get success. No matter how many time you get fail but if you want to generate some good you must put effort and take risks timely with proper calculation. And if you are failing again and again its far much better than sitting in your bed and just criticizing the efforts of others. Those who do not take risks because of fear of failure can not do any thing and those who take risks get success. End mostly depends on start so if your not even starting than you are standing no where.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:52:02 PM

Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
well, that depends on the strategy you have. big results do require substantial funds, as well as risks. but whether someone is successful or not is lost from what he planned. and great results, with great risk we must also recognize and pay attention.

People with the higher amount also take higher risk so if someone can afford to lose big also get rewarded in the big way during the bull run or btc jump . Thus ensure that you can afford to lose the amount you invest in just in case market falls.
Well mate when you are in crypto currency you will not have to think about lose because lose is there when you lose your confidence, lack of faith is another name of lose but holding even in worst situation is our actual earning, so specially new investors should learn that in crypto currency you will have to face risk but your reward will be more than your expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: