Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty may be an income medium for unemployed youth.  (Read 14351 times)
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:30:32 AM

I don't think bounty is a job. This is a hobby, an additional source of income, which is good because you spend only your own time and energy. I myself am a bounty hunter and my earnings on bounty campaigns is just a bonus and the opportunity to get free cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:34:37 AM

Bounty Campaigns are such a great opportunity for the youth who have a lot of free times because they don't have work or they are just students, and this is a great source of income for youngs better than wasting your time in social medias like especially in facebook.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

I think yes.  Because bounty companies can pay a good amount if they work normally.  I think that if for example a student studies and can earn money on a bounty, then this would be very cool.
Working with bounty will be very good and normal if the income and uptime of the bounty is stable but unfortunately, this is an impossible story so far when bounties have no guarantee for this problem, most of the time to work with bounty is very unstable, and rewards are not always as good as people think but exactly as you say, students can participate when they have too much free time. For unemployed youth, they should give up this thought and seek a suitable job and have a fixed salary for them.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

yes it can help for unemployed youth, bounties is the best way to earn money, but it's not profitable now unlike 2017, well at least you can still earn without investing money, but investing time.

wolizidan
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:25:10 PM

Bounties definately help to earn money . Since the job opportunies are less and don't give flexibility to work. But major problem with bounties are they cannot be considered fixed source of income and legit.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:34:55 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
 What is your valuable opinion?

The bounties were always better in the old days.
But if you have a longterm believes in crypto and think that bitcoins will continue to be more and more expensive for each year that pass, then the small fractions of bitcoins you can earn now cut end up be worth a lot in the future.
So for people who can't afford to buy bitcoins or people who just want more bitcoins can use bounties to get more bitcoins.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:36:32 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.

Yes, bounty use to be and is still a source of income but recently there are lot of failed project and these has a lot of effect on bounty hunter who depend solely on the success of a project before being paid. Its true that bounty is a source of income but its not a passive income.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

Bounty is not paying any good and it is going worse and worse.

So, it could only be an additional income at best and everyone should have a real job on the side.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:59:50 PM

I think it’s not only the unemployed was getting involved in bounty hunting,as I myself is a regular employee yet I’m into bounty and luckily getting part of this long running campaign Bitvest

Also there are students that working inside crypto and those unemployed people aside from youths
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

Bounty is really helping the unemployed and youth to at least get their time useful for some income which is far better than just wasting the precious time.

But am a bit confuse and worried about the scam rolling in the bounty where many worked and yet to get their rewards as promised by the team and that is very bad image to bounty and hope there will be solution to that soon.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:15:12 PM

If you have enough time to being wasted, it's alright.
But for me or other people who still have work and not have any time to spare, bounty are not best option.

Too much effort with less reward , nowadays,IMO

Smiley
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:06:24 PM

It will work,actually im an example of that.Im 16 when I start using bitcoin use my parents for verifcation on wallet and for cashout and start working on bounty hunting in this forum.Im proud that im able to pay my tuition for 4 consecutive years without a single penny from my parents

That is great that bounty helps you specially in your education, but I dont think it will still beneficial because most of the time projects are scamming people and if its not you need to wait until the listing which will took time to happen and no assurance for a good price.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

Bounty was a good source of income in the past but it had changed now, bounties do not pay much as it used to in the past.  But it can still fetch you a good amount of money when you get good bounties.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

Bounty provide an alternative source of income.with passage of time they get experience and can analyze which type of bounties they should do in which area they have expertise like linkedin,content creation etc. They will also learn how crypto work. All this help tim to earn income and good for crypto market as well

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:31:27 PM

Bounty was a good source of income in the past but it had changed now, bounties do not pay much as it used to in the past.  But it can still fetch you a good amount of money when you get good bounties.
we will get it if we succeed in joining a really good bounty campaign. unfortunately now to choose a bounty that only pays is very difficult. not to mention those who pay but are not registered in exchange.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:50:58 PM

Bounty can be taken as part-time work, it can be a measure to gather fund to start a reliable business, if market can always be bullish which is not possible due to nature of cryptocurrency then it can be taken as a full-time work.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:20:02 AM

Bounty last year was not profitable for the bounty hunters. But in fairness, bounty so far I think is now back in the ball game, as of the moment because of the project that under by IEO most bounty hunters now have a big hope and chance for them again to earn huge amount after joining the project campaign. So bounties can really give a profit anyhow depending on which of them are good on His/Her insight.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:26:48 AM

This is true and this is the one the reasons that crypto currency is a big help to every nation as it will help to reduced the unemployment which is one of the most common problem of all nations. Reducing the unemployment will make the purchasing power to increase making the economy of a certain nation to become strong.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:54:34 AM

This is true and this is the one the reasons that crypto currency is a big help to every nation as it will help to reduced the unemployment which is one of the most common problem of all nations. Reducing the unemployment will make the purchasing power to increase making the economy of a certain nation to become strong.
Wow. I read twice to understand how you linked bounty campaigns and unemployment problem of nations. I don't want to underestimate the power of the bounty campaigns but it is not logical to connect both definitions.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:58:07 AM

Wow. I read twice to understand how you linked bounty campaigns and unemployment problem of nations. I don't want to underestimate the power of the bounty campaigns but it is not logical to connect both definitions.
That is just some misunderstanding, once participants were lucky to get some good earning through bounty participation. Further things didn't worked well, as more and more projects started its entry into crypto space along with more scam projects. Same time the market too got crashed, this way I find it illogical to connect bounty an income medium for unemployment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: