Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty may be an income medium for unemployed youth.  (Read 14351 times)
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:19:18 AM

Nowadays being resourceful is a necessity, so taking up different jobs and having different experiences is good for an individual. So doing bounties is a part of that as not only you can earn something potentially but you can earn experience in a market that is still emerging. Though if you are aiming to have a career in a specific market I would suggest that you master skills and learn from experiences that is related to the career that you are aiming, as it would make you more than qualified by companies that you would want to start up or work with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:39:19 AM

nowadays, internet can offer us passive income, like bounty hunters, it can give us some money, but its only passive income, cant be your main income, except you have many account to deal with.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:11:56 AM

I think the same thing goes for my uncle who is currently unemployed and just doing bounties right now. It is sure to be an effective thing especially if you're just a student or someone who is unemployed. There are times that it is more worth it than doing part time jobs and getting shit pay.

hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:22:41 AM

I think this is partly true. Because not only young people are unemployed but also employees or students. Bounty is a significant source of income for everyone. But the amount of bounty that brings in huge amounts is less. Because now is the IEO trend. But if the IEO projects on reputable exchanges like binance and huobi do not need to spend a sum of money for bounty to advertise their projects. And IEO projects that do bounty often work on small exchanges. Sometimes it is not possible to mobilize hardcap and often pay very little money for those who do bounty.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:33:06 AM

I think it's possible if they can find good bounties that are really worth it in the future because we know the status of bounty campaigns right now, most bounties are fake and just wasting bounty hunters effort and time.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:47:51 AM

I think not majority here is youth. And definitely, this is not just a choice if someone is unemployed. Even also people who already employed is working here too. We have different strategies to earn money, and have a freedom to work as may as we can as long as we can handle this well. They say, the more entries the more chances of winning. 😁

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:25:42 PM

I believe that mostly students are doing bounties to increase their monthly income, otherwise people that are working already and search for a source of additional income, but I do not think that anybody is doing this as a first time job.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

Exactly as you say, there are so many young people who currently don't have jobs and then they join this bitcoin forum and they start working on the gifts available and with this they can fill their spare time, some even make Gifts as the main income  them, and the results are also quite large

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:33:45 PM

Income? payments delayed with months and highly possible to be nothing doesn't qualified to be 'income' at all these days, you might be lucky to get into projects that returns your expected rewards, yet these days bounties are going off with projects not funded enough to pay a decent amount, or simply the factors of being paid is too difficult, lengthy waiting times and pennies are striking 80% of the projects as the era of easy ICO is definitely over, you might as well make a skill of yourself through bounties, existing industries could easily employ those with appropriate skills on marketing, or content making

valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:50:50 PM

Now there are fewer bounty hunters than it was a year ago, Bear Market has reduced number of participants. Crypto industry began to gradually recover, bounty from promising projects appeared and project teams began to pay rewards to hunters. But so far these are small amounts and not this enough for a comfortable stay.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:02:09 PM

I'm not saying you are wrong but things have change a lot in crypto space especially for bounty hunting ,now you have to join multiple bounties since you can't predict which one will turn out to be good ,that's the wisest choice now if you don't want to get your time wasted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:12:52 PM

I heard that 2017 is the best year for bounty hunters and the tide has change since then ,well I can't wait to actually gain some profits from joining bounties and I hope I won't be a victim of scam projects as mentioned on here
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

I heard that 2017 is the best year for bounty hunters and the tide has change since then ,well I can't wait to actually gain some profits from joining bounties and I hope I won't be a victim of scam projects as mentioned on here
In the world of cryptocurrency, you can not be sure that tomorrow there will be growth or that you will receive a profit or reward at the end of the project.  This is all relative and comes with time because you need to choose the right projects, you need to invest correctly and so on.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:21:51 PM

I always believed that the Bounty company is an additional income to the main work that can combine this work.  but now, compared to 2017, the Bounty is getting less and less paid because I see that they somehow have faded into the background.

Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:33:28 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
 What is your valuable opinion?

Was it possible to earn something on bounty last year? Share your experience, who knows, I have always been interested in it, I thought that the bounty market was dead and is only now beginning to recover along with the ICO market. Now, it seems to me again it makes sense to advertise the company because interest in cryptocurrency is starting to grow and I think that we will see new market capitalization records already this year! And that means bounty will be profitable.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:36:24 PM

I always believed that the Bounty company is an additional income to the main work that can combine this work.  but now, compared to 2017, the Bounty is getting less and less paid because I see that they somehow have faded into the background.
why do you have to compare with 2017. The market conditions and new projects are also different, obviously the results obtained by bounty hunters will also be different. especially if you compare it to 2018. all seem to make bounty hunters suffer throughout the year.

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:40:05 PM

I think that the Bounty company is ideal for students or just for people who want to earn extra money.  Yes, maybe the Bounty companies are not as popular now, they are not as lucrative as trading, for example, but still it remains a way to earn money.

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:12:04 PM

I think that the Bounty company is ideal for students or just for people who want to earn extra money.  Yes, maybe the Bounty companies are not as popular now, they are not as lucrative as trading, for example, but still it remains a way to earn money.
Even more, bounties can become again very profitable in case of total market bull run. So bounties are truly a good extra source of income.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:44:48 PM

For me personally bounty have been my main source of income as a student, its not easy but once in a while you receive rewards that will make you happy and ease your stress a bit. 

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:56:05 PM

Young guys should look for stable work or continue their education to reach better results. Bounties will eat their time that can be spent on more beneficial things. Bounties can be dealt with as an additional job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: