Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing new.  (Read 1949 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:08:31 AM

Today in crypto, Tokens, wallets, exchanges, and even DEX is easily done.  What would it take impress you nowadays?
Profit it will makes me impress in crypto and would make me stay for a long time a head. Those thing that you are mentioned will be developed everyday and us as a user will just enjoyed it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

For me,  big projects with the named known for whole world. This update is surely caught my attention. Tokens that be a contender to be top 1 crypto coin like what im wearing now "Harmony" very very wide project, back up investor is real deym good. Companies such apple which know for best quailty phone this days
I knows about 'harmony' with i am very impressed their developing promising and roadmap, even i was participating 'Harmony' project IEO in exchange binance. Really i am to happy for make good profits and so everyone want same good project like profits chance.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:19:18 AM

Today in crypto, Tokens, wallets, exchanges, and even DEX is easily done.  What would it take impress you nowadays?

what impressed me here was to wait for an uncertain thing from the token distribution team the results of the bounty campaign ... and in the end they fled regardless of the bounty hunters who had participated for several months on their project ... really impressive despite feeling angry and disappointed ... but it is an experience for all of us ... so that in the future we can choose projects that have a qualified and professional team.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:47:48 AM

what impressed me here was to wait for an uncertain thing from the token distribution team the results of the bounty campaign ... and in the end they fled regardless of the bounty hunters who had participated for several months on their project ... really impressive despite feeling angry and disappointed ... but it is an experience for all of us ... so that in the future we can choose projects that have a qualified and professional team.

Indeed, at the moment many bounty campaigns are disappointing, apart from the absence of payment, the price of tokens has fallen dramatically after the initial listing. What impresses me right now is the number of good coins that are cheap and I think this is the right time to accumulate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: