Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
tiitou83

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:01:52 PM

the team made an excellent decision to hold the sto. I think we'll see a worthwhile exchange in the future. At least the site looks very convenient and works fast.

It is also very important for investors that the project offers dividends . This is very important for investors. Since it stimulates the hold tokens for a long time
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luisfg99

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:33:23 PM

you have any soft cap or the project will be implemented in any case, no matter how much money you can attract.

I think that the project will have a lot of investors. BNB at the time very well supported and investors received X 100 at least.

these are very serious ambitions. I think it is too early to draw such conclusions. Exchange certainly looks cool but to develop it will be very difficult.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:07:23 PM

but how popular will be crypto-exchange, I still find it difficult to say.

the fact that it works as quickly as possible is for me the motivation to use this exchange. And the registration of the European Union is also the most cool.
IOppe

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:39:53 PM

referral program looks very interesting. I think I'll start by getting some tokens.
ciberovejito

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

I want all the same to understand what you are going to run 2 independent product ? Crypto exchange and securities exchange?

I also wonder how it will all work. But at least users will have easy access to the stock market.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 09:24:51 AM

Quote from: skyman0788
I want all the same to understand what you are going to run 2 independent product ? Crypto exchange and securities exchange?

The Crypto Exchange and Securities Exchange will be two separate platforms.

Quote from: rahmat86
I can't found who is name CEO Rokkex and team? Is need KYC or not for trade deposit and withdrawal ?

Our CEO is Lukas Krikstaponis. And yes, the KYC is mandatory. Here is more information: https://support.rokkex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007653779-Registration-and-the-first-steps

Also, we're happy to let you know that the winners of our recent giveaway have been announced! Take a look, maybe one of you is the lucky winner Wink

https://coincodex.com/article/5096/rokkex-giveaway-winner-announcement/

Don't worry if you didn't win this time. There will be more contests in the future, just stay tuned!
gage66066

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:35:38 AM

recently watched publications about the project in the media and was impressed that the top resources support you now.

at a minimum, this means that the team is not scammers and they are ready to be as public as possible. This is very important for investors, but the prospects for the project are quite large.

Yes, I think it would be really popular among the community. let's see how it all will work further. the team needs to take part in blockchain events to become recognizable in the crypto community.

they have already participated in August. you can find it at the link above. And will also take part in the blockchain conference in Moscow which will be in October.
dudex22 is a HACKED ACCOUNT!

------->I'm dudex22 and this goofball altcoin pimp is not me<-------
gage66066

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:09:07 AM

what are the advantages of your sharing over others ? how are you going to attract traders and what can you offer them?

a very good question and I would like to see the strategy that the team will use to promote the exchange.
I think it will depend on how much money they can raise during STO . And also we will look where these funds will be spent.

--------->I'm the real dudex22 I did not post in this thread SCAMMERS ARE HACKING AGED ACCOUNTS BEWARE!<---------

Rokkex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:47:39 AM

what are the advantages of your sharing over others ? how are you going to attract traders and what can you offer them?

a very good question and I would like to see the strategy that the team will use to promote the exchange.
I think it will depend on how much money they can raise during STO . And also we will look where these funds will be spent.

--------->I'm the real dudex22 I did not post in this thread SCAMMERS ARE HACKING AGED ACCOUNTS BEWARE!<---------

Can you please sort this out with the moderators of this forum? Instead of becoming a spammer yourself. Your messages have nothing to do with our project so please stop or we'll have to report your account ourselves. Thank you  Smiley
gage66066

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:51:37 AM

Sorry your project buys fake reviews and traffic.has to be better ways to generate interest and traffic than paying someone that buys bulk hacked accounts.
But feel free to delete all the post in this thread by dudex22 I'm sure you already have the password to that account(you paid for it)
Rokkex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:28:35 AM

Sorry your project buys fake reviews and traffic.has to be better ways to generate interest and traffic than paying someone that buys bulk hacked accounts.
But feel free to delete all the post in this thread by dudex22 I'm sure you already have the password to that account(you paid for it)

Hello again.

The only account that ROKKEX has a hold of and is using in this forum is the one that we're using now to reply to you. We'd very much appreciated if you stopped spreading fake allegations without any substantial proof. Thanks and have a nice day!
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:36:42 AM

If I understand correctly, your STO pre-sale is over now? How did it go? Any news on this?
Rokkex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:43:43 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 10:40:01 AM by Rokkex

If I understand correctly, your STO pre-sale is over now? How did it go? Any news on this?
Hi! Yes, the pre-sale finished on Sunday night and we're happy to announce the exciting news to you!

ROKKEX Pre-Sale is Over!

We’re happy to announce that we have successfully closed our 1 million pre-sale @ ROKKEX!

It’s exciting to see the rapid growth of a community that we can share our ideas and achievements with. Your support inspires our team to work even harder on building top-notch ROKKEX Securities Exchange and continue developing ROKKEX Cryptocurrency Exchange.

Please keep in mind that we will distribute all RKX tokens after the token sale is over. However, we will inform you about your pre-sale token allocation amount in a separate email shortly.

What’s next?

We're onto our second round now. Our goal for the next 30 days is to reach the soft cap of
€5 000 000! A single RKX soft cap token price is €0.95 with the same minimum investment limit of €100.

If you haven’t invested yet - this is your chance. Together we will build a brand new tokenized securities exchange that will reward you with 15% of the gross profit and 5% of the fixed interest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: