Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6815 times)
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

I read about the referral program. When will it be open? Where can I find details?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:19:46 AM

I read about the referral program. When will it be open? Where can I find details?
I also don't know when the referral program will be opened and there is no harm if you ask in the telegram group maybe by asking there the team will answer it

legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:29:04 AM

I also don't know when the referral program will be opened and there is no harm if you ask in the telegram group maybe by asking there the team will answer it
I think that such information should be available without closed access. But for those who want quick answers, there is direct contact in the telegram.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

I think that such information should be available without closed access. But for those who want quick answers, there is direct contact in the telegram.
Agree with you, referral campaign is a good advertising instrument as well as airdrop.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:19:54 PM

Agree with you, referral campaign is a good advertising instrument as well as airdrop.
I looked  the distribution of the investment Fund, and I didn't find it in the description of the Airdrop. But I saw that  Parno Tdax  would pay 46% of all trading fees charged by the platform as a bonus for the PRDX reward.
indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:49:13 PM

what are the differences between paramountdax and other exchanges, and the benefits offered by paramountdax for future users?
what are the advantages of paramountdax from other exchanges.
about tranding fees
and security
and other problems that make paramountdax better than other platforms and more profitable for users

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:59:40 PM

What are the advantages of the DEX and DAX exchanges? Is there any significant difference at all, or do they use exactly the same algorithm of operation?
I saw a lot of exchanges and now there is an excess of them. You need to show something unique to conquer the market.

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

So what is the idea of you guys making the ICO model rather than employing the IEO model for your new exchange? Its quite amusing few projects are still into the ICO model rather than the new IEO model where people are squirming around projects who launch their projects on big exchanges like Binance.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:06:38 PM

You say that the platform has an intuitive interface and consider this to be a feature? I believe that in the majority of new projects of this kind is present.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

You say that MVP  is ready and y we can test it. After clicking on the link, nothing happens, maybe I have something with the computer?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

What is MVP? I understand it is something like all the usual beta testing? What are the conditions?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:42:00 PM

What is MVP? I understand it is something like all the usual beta testing? What are the conditions?
MVP is a minimally viable product that allows you to get meaningful feedback from users, to understand what they need and not to create what they are not interested in and for which they are not willing to pay.
HMember

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:28:02 PM

How do you plan to solve security problems for your customers? In my opinion this is one of the main issues for today
I completely agree. But, we have to admit that there is still no perfect protection for the accounts, but there are all kinds of compensations for hacking.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:51:59 AM

Since it's a profit sharing exchange, when people will be paid for locking their tokens or whatever your business system is, the most important thing is to get users to increase trading volume as much as possible, so that investors won't waste their money. My question is how would you get volume if you conduct a tokensale before starting your exchange services?

Kindly don't answer like "our tokens will be listed on our own exchange and investors will use our exchange and then we get volume just like Binance and start to take over other exchanges"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:41:44 AM

Since it's a profit sharing exchange, when people will be paid for locking their tokens or whatever your business system is, the most important thing is to get users to increase trading volume as much as possible, so that investors won't waste their money. My question is how would you get volume if you conduct a tokensale before starting your exchange services?

Kindly don't answer like "our tokens will be listed on our own exchange and investors will use our exchange and then we get volume just like Binance and start to take over other exchanges"
Such an interesting and unique question, I wonder what is the reply from the developer for your smart question.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:00:39 AM

How do you plan to solve security problems for your customers? In my opinion this is one of the main issues for today
I completely agree. But, we have to admit that there is still no perfect protection for the accounts, but there are all kinds of compensations for hacking.
For every new exchange that seeks an authoritative list, all security issues should be resolved early in the creation of the first version of the MVP. Only improvements will help to be among the first. What levels of  security will be here?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:35:31 AM

Did you protect your web page from DDoS attacks ? Very often, with large volumes of sales, the website stops working correctly.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

What marketing strategy have you proposed for successful token sale? Perhaps I could support your project and be useful.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:08:37 AM

What marketing strategy have you proposed for successful token sale? Perhaps I could support your project and be useful.
Yes, I myself am also curious about the marketing strategy for selling tokens and better indeed, we just follow the development of the project itself and I hope that the marketing strategy will be good

HMember

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:02:38 PM

I fully support it, because if the volume of daily trades is not enough, users will not receive essentially nothing for storing exchange tokens.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: