Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency and blockchain adoption  (Read 434 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:22:26 PM

Blockchain is indeed predicted as a technology of the future, given the benefits and convenience offered in this system. This development will progress gradually because there are still some people who are not familiar with current technology. Considering the adoption of several companies I think it will slowly be accepted by the government if they benefit from this technology.
Well, in my own opinion due to many people are now earning big in crypto now it catches attention to the government and also to wealthy people to invest more or to participate in crypto to earn more as well. Because some the companies are just know how potential to adopt crypto and the blockchain technology behind on this crypto. Indeed, this is the fact that from time to time the exposure of crypto will expand more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:55:11 PM

Blockchain is indeed predicted as a technology of the future, given the benefits and convenience offered in this system. This development will progress gradually because there are still some people who are not familiar with current technology. Considering the adoption of several companies I think it will slowly be accepted by the government if they benefit from this technology.
Well, in my own opinion due to many people are now earning big in crypto now it catches attention to the government and also to wealthy people to invest more or to participate in crypto to earn more as well. Because some the companies are just know how potential to adopt crypto and the blockchain technology behind on this crypto. Indeed, this is the fact that from time to time the exposure of crypto will expand more.
I think it is a very good advantage of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. It is a proof that cryptocurrency and blockchain will be very popular day by day and it is a big step for them to be able to welcome by the government so that the government will adopt crypto and blockchain as well. Lucky for those countries who adopt blockchain and I think those who are banning they will might regret near in the future.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:39:32 PM

Wow. I didnt even noticed that.
Samsung eh?
I guess they will have a problem with the government itself rather than other things.

Look at facebook taking a lot of hard punches into making Libra a success.
One thing which is my problem by now. Why not just use bitcoin. Of course all of this coins created by legitimate companies will be decentralizes right?
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:51:40 PM

Wow. I didnt even noticed that.
Samsung eh?
I guess they will have a problem with the government itself rather than other things.

Look at facebook taking a lot of hard punches into making Libra a success.
One thing which is my problem by now. Why not just use bitcoin. Of course all of this coins created by legitimate companies will be decentralizes right?
This is the mistake that many of them do make, because it is really pointless to me to create a coin that people will not use because the purpose of creating these utility coins is not just for the purpose of buying and keeping it, but for the purpose of using it and I found out that till d a ate, the two coins that people use the most for most transactions are bitcoin and Ethereum.

Most people that are even recognizing coins right now are recognizing bitcoin the more, so I see no reason why they should not use bitcoin and have to create their own coin. I think the developer are not even helping the situation of cryptocurrency because they do create this coin for asset purpose only and which is why many people are just turning the system to an asset scheme.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:28:54 PM

You could add .

National cryptocurrencies being formed in China and India , as the government have already submitted the draft for it and therefore two counties with major population could serve as a major pool for cryptocurrencies adoption even though they might hate bitcoins .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:08:47 AM

This is great news for blockchain industry. But in my opinion blockchain adoption will not give big impact to cryptocurrency price, it give big impact for blockchain technology. For example, goverment can implement blockchain technology for their own purpose but not provide cryptocurrency to use in their internal or public use.

Personally, with major adoption is proof that crypto rely on blockchain and many institution adopt blockchain so many people think cryptocurrency stand on strong background which adopted by many institution

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:29:48 AM

Currently, major payment service firms such as Paypal are also supporting coin trading.
We can see the crypto market is expanding very quickly and I estimate that in the next 5 years, the whole world will start using blockchain technology.
So this is still a good opportunity for us to buy and hold good alts.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:39:57 AM

We all love it when we hear news regarding blockchain adoption in the world. Especially if it involves billionaire companies such as Samsung. But blockchain adoption does not automatically mean Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain adoption is much easier to happen than Bitcoin adoption. But I would surely prefer Bitcoin adoption by these elite companies rather than simply blockchain adoption. Sometimes blockchain is appreciated but not Bitcoin.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:20:11 AM

All of this is really not as big of a deal as Ohio starting to accept crypto for crypto taxes for example. Bitcoin is not really a mass adoption deal until the mainstream media makes it out to be, if there is no news channels airing bitcoin on their prime time then there won't be too many people coming in. They are all valuable and they are all awesome and shows how gradually we will become more of a standard but it won't happen over night and we need stuff like this all the time. Not just for this once but like all week every week.

Big companies going into bitcoin really makes a difference but without continuing their support we can't have a big difference, look at amazon and steam for example, they accepted bitcoin for a while and that would have increased the adoption for sure but then they stopped, we need them to pick it up and not stop, not just them, any of the big companies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:29:14 AM

Although there is a lot of positive news specially about blockchain adoption, it doesn't mean that it will result to some big movement in the price. Companies are still experimenting about this technology and what it can bring to them. Those are private firms so I doubt that they are going to accept or even invest on crypto.

What we really need to see is some big retail companies started to accept bitcoin as means of payment. This could really boost the adoption and it could really set a precedence to even mid level merchants to try and offer crypto payment options because otherwise they will be left out.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

Retail is not really the way to go, online is the real deal. Online shops should adopt bitcoin before the retail ones, retail would still take a lot of times but when you buy something from an online shop it already takes days to arrive usually and if not at least hours and bitcoin is faster than that so it can work very well for them.

Simply, we may summarize like blockchain adoption is more important in financial world and crypto adoption is more important in sales.

Blockchain could help financial places like banks and insurance companies to keep track of their data a lot faster and easier for a lot cheaper, so they will definitely move towards blockchain eventually, it make take a lot of years but it will surely happen. However shops using dollars are doing fine, I am not entirely sure if bitcoin will be adopted there as easily.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:09:48 PM

Yeah sure we can see the physical things that may look like it is starting to shape out the crypto industry globally but if you really want to see that crypto mass adoption will happen really soon is the legality of the crypto industry itself. Its the framework that really matters here and without any kind of clear regulation in any country it wouldn't be a green light for other establishments to follow what others have been doing now. So if we really want to see a big change then we must observe the government and what decisions they will make for their crypto industry not just some establishments making a move from it. I know that some would say that it's already happening because of this acceptance by a few businesses but its really not enough to set up the pace we are looking for.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:58:38 AM

Although there is a lot of positive news specially about blockchain adoption, it doesn't mean that it will result to some big movement in the price. Companies are still experimenting about this technology and what it can bring to them. Those are private firms so I doubt that they are going to accept or even invest on crypto.

What we really need to see is some big retail companies started to accept bitcoin as means of payment. This could really boost the adoption and it could really set a precedence to even mid level merchants to try and offer crypto payment options because otherwise they will be left out.
The second paragraph of your statement is exactly why cryptocurrency was actually established, and I think we are just the ones that misconstrued the whole technology and then made it a System for just investing and earning profit like it is hyip scheme, and until we get out of that mentality before cryptocurrency can even grow.

Speaking of blockchain, when people hear blockchain, what they picture is cryptocurrency, and they think of block china can grow, it will make the value of cryptocurrency rise which it may actually not, because blockchain technology generally is something that is way beyond cryptocurrency which even the government can apply to make their government easy and smooth in every industry that they apply it.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:29:11 PM

Yeah sure we can see the physical things that may look like it is starting to shape out the crypto industry globally but if you really want to see that crypto mass adoption will happen really soon is the legality of the crypto industry itself. Its the framework that really matters here and without any kind of clear regulation in any country it wouldn't be a green light for other establishments to follow what others have been doing now. So if we really want to see a big change then we must observe the government and what decisions they will make for their crypto industry not just some establishments making a move from it. I know that some would say that it's already happening because of this acceptance by a few businesses but its really not enough to set up the pace we are looking for.
Mentioning those businesses who already starting to adopt this system can also be the triggered point for the government to start realizing the value of this industry. If they will give enough attentions and begin to sit and work if how they will maximize the possible advantages that this system can bring to the financial institutions and make a good ruling to stand for this industry.

With full backup from the government, adoptions will be much easier and can go smooth sailing.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:18:02 PM

We all love it when we hear news regarding blockchain adoption in the world. Especially if it involves billionaire companies such as Samsung. But blockchain adoption does not automatically mean Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain adoption is much easier to happen than Bitcoin adoption. But I would surely prefer Bitcoin adoption by these elite companies rather than simply blockchain adoption. Sometimes blockchain is appreciated but not Bitcoin.
indeed basically the blockchain and bitcoin are different. blockchain can stand without bitcoin, while bitcoin cannot stand without using blockchain. and currently the blockchain has begun to be used in companies, to ease their work. I also think the adoption of blockchain will run first than the adoption of bitcoin
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:25:16 PM

Maybe it'll look like what they have in China where almost anything can be paid for using apps but instead of fiat, we'll be using crypto instead.

It is not only happening in China but many countries now because fiat usage has been made to be transacted digital. This is what will even make the process of crypto adoption faster.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:40:29 PM

Mentioning those businesses who already starting to adopt this system can also be the triggered point for the government to start realizing the value of this industry. If they will give enough attentions and begin to sit and work if how they will maximize the possible advantages that this system can bring to the financial institutions and make a good ruling to stand for this industry.

With full backup from the government, adoptions will be much easier and can go smooth sailing.

Yeah if things turns out to be positive but come to think that there would always be a criticism or second thoughts into these institutions.
We cant force out them to fully adopt yet we know on how government do treat nor forseen crypto currency in regards with legalization.
It doesn't fit out on most criteria on any angle that they are preferring into that's why even its hard to accept on that kind of full adoption topic
is somewhat a near-impossible thing to happen but at least we are seeing some light yet there are already companies and merchants do consider
on applying or integrating crypto into their platforms or business and that one is already a good sign that there might be some chances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:04:20 PM

You could add .

National cryptocurrencies being formed in China and India , as the government have already submitted the draft for it and therefore two counties with major population could serve as a major pool for cryptocurrencies adoption even though they might hate bitcoins .

Its also evident that Currently, the crypto market is of interest to the majority of people globally mainly due to the idea of the freedom that it comes with. People are interested in the fact that they get to have complete independence while trading and investing in crypto. The idea of immense returns is also a huge boost to the market. Generally, I feel like cryptocurrency is doing well at this time  Roll Eyes .
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:16:29 AM

Government around the world could adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency for all their transaction, right now many country using USD as payment for export and import their needed and have higher to pay fee.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:13:29 AM

Government around the world could adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency for all their transaction, right now many country using USD as payment for export and import their needed and have higher to pay fee.

if they will use usd as a medium for paying on imported stocks then what do you think will be the purpose of thier own local currency ? only for display  ? no no no  ,  they dont hodl and use usd for buying goods abroad but they can still be able to pay using thier local currency or they can just use thier cc and other payment methods which automatically convert thier currency into usd and other international curreny  but they can be able to save up if they will use cryptos   .  its possible  , i heard many governments already adopt crypto and as well as blockchain technology   . others are still pending and awaiting for approval
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: