Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NPXS time for invest ?  (Read 704 times)
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:52:26 AM

Yep, NPXS is good for long-term investment. But it can also be weekly trading. Large community, transparent team, you can see it on t.me/pundix, You haven't been late to buy this coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:57:59 AM

Pundi X developed its platform and crypto based on a unique and useful idea. But this will not guarantee that a high number of retailers will start adopting the POS device.

Even though the crypto’s development has not seen amazing growth, the token has a great potential to increase if a large number of retailers with will start using the POS devices. For the time being, the crypto’s long-term potential is still a matter of speculation.

Pundi X is an ambitious project that aims to simplify how cryptocurrencies are used in the payment process. While there is still a long way before cryptocurrencies will be accepted by mainstream businesses and physical stores, Pundi X is making bold steps towards that direction.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:00:14 AM

Pundi x had good news from UAE and overall the project is developing, 10 sat I think it would be a good price to buy.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:24:36 AM

At present NPXS is the good opportunity to add some more coins in the portfolio. I believe its a long term coin. I saw dev of NPXS is quite active apart from this we receive monthly rewards for holding the coins so its not a bad choice to hold it in your portfolio every month we gain some more coins by holding. I believe it will rise back as it has strong community of supporters.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:59:17 PM

This is one of the best coins that will give you good money in the future. they have a finished product and they constantly improve it. The team is very good. They also have a lot of support from people known in the cryptocurrency.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

I have predicted that NPXS will skyrocket someday and rightly, until now NPXS is still much loved by its community, I myself have been trading NPXS and innovation for a long time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:19:41 PM

12-16 satoshi price is the best price for investing purpose. There will be more chances in order to get in fast with a planned strategy. NPXS is developing all the way up and there is a room for large grow path.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:26:57 PM

12-16 satoshi price is the best price for investing purpose. There will be more chances in order to get in fast with a planned strategy. NPXS is developing all the way up and there is a room for large grow path.
in the spring of 2018, yes, yes, so no, it had a price of $ 0.004, which was very good for that price level.  But as some professionals say, this coin can really reach the price of $ 0.05.  Considering these indicators and the current prices, today you can make a really very profitable investment.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:39:59 PM

I think anytime is the right time. nice pundix, they have good quality. they are also active in this development, making me confident in this project. for the price, I see it's pretty good now. there's no harm in investing now.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

I do not think that this is a very promising cryptocurrency. If the market starts to grow, I think that then this coin can greatly increase the price. I think that this is possible.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:34:07 PM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/NPXS_BTC

in my opinion your choice is very good for choosing to invest in NPXS, because now I see the price of NPXS never increasing again (haven't given a surprise), so I believe that the price of NPXS could rise even higher than current prices, because the price of NPXS once reached $ 0.01, so I'm sure someday NPXS prices can increase again to the price of $ 0.01 or higher.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:10:00 AM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes

Agree, its good time for buying NPXS and hold it until the price reach 20sats again. Its good coin with good product with many big partnership. I think this coin worth to hold for long term and its profitable coin
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:18:01 AM

hi guys
Haven't paid so much attention on this token, but seems the community pretty good. If it has been too long at dip, then maybe will be pumped soon. Also, a coin with very little price could give a big return anyway when it pumped. Just like doge!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

I have heard positive comments about Pundi X last year but now they seem to be silent with whatever they had right now.  It is very much far from the best price of it before so I think if you're eyeing for this coin. Check their GitHub and see if they are still active in development. Luckily, they are still active.
https://github.com/pundix

And while searching for some good news.
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/04/30/pundi-x-gets-uae-certification-to-launch-its-blockchain-pos-technology/

yes you're right Pundix is very active in developing their projects. and I like this, the usual new project after ico is finished they don't focus too much on doing development.
Yes, most of the new projects when they are done with the project and collection status, they are likely to start dumping the project. Like I say as usual, if the project is very valuable and has real team, they will continue the progress of that project.

But if the project doesn't have value and it's just created for the sole purpose of making money and not with innovation, you'll never see on how valuable that project is and on what are the developers progress'.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nekonyun

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:50:24 PM

right buying npxs now is a good idea but in my opinion don't buy it at 12-13 because npxs can go down 9 to 11. I myself placed an order price 10 because price npxs can reach at 10 in the past few weeks
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:52:40 PM

Some of my friends and not only they talk about Pundi X, but i don't know how much will grow and maybe the price will grow on bull run, but until then you can invest some money on and hold for longer.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:26:22 AM

Some of my friends and not only they talk about Pundi X, but i don't know how much will grow and maybe the price will grow on bull run, but until then you can invest some money on and hold for longer.
Yes, because current price is $0.00062 and I think price is not too high right now, latest news is Pundi X Open Platform which will enable developers and companies to list their custom ERC20 digital tokens within the XPOS, XWallet and XPASS
My own opinion is based on the project development progress, I think pundi x price will increase a lot when market bull run.
Aldrinx00

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:33:41 AM

I think it's a good time to buy NPXS while the price is still low, the team is actively developing the project as well as updating the community. For me NPXS is for longterm hold and patience is the key if you want to profit buying PUNDI X.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:50:46 AM

I have predicted that NPXS will skyrocket someday and rightly, until now NPXS is still much loved by its community, I myself have been trading NPXS and innovation for a long time.

Even with the constant price drop lately, NPXS is still loved by most of the community members if it were some other coin people would already start hating the project lol.

BINTEX