Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NPXS time for invest ?  (Read 704 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:07:42 AM

i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin

It could easily jump that price, I think we've seen this price before but it did jump again at 20-21 sats as some instance.
I can say this coin is very undervalued, anytime it could pump so this range now is a good value if you are accumulating for the future.
The return would be nice as this current price, we could see it double IMO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:08:11 AM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/NPXS_BTC

Have a good support from commnity is not means the price can become more expensive. When i saw the pundi x chart the price is still same in the last couple of months. Listed in binance is a good one but if there is no update from the pundi x project then the price will still be the same.
But the steps taken by the bank with Binance listing are one of the good steps for developing the project and increasing prices. After listing at binance, PundiX will certainly increase in price. If, as you say, there is no improvement, certainly not many people believe the project.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:31:53 AM

Pundi-x is a very good project, I have heard a lot about it. Currently, I am holding a decent amount of this coin and have got plan to buy more in near future. From time to time, it has been getting a lot of investors attention.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:37:36 AM

I have followed NPXS last year and the project is good. Their product helps merchants that much and this can help crypto too to create awareness to those people who doesn't know anything about it.

I think 12 satoshi is the best buying price for me. The project is still in progress right now and the community and support is active. This is a good coin to invest your money in my opinion. Thinking of buying some in the future Cheesy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:54:49 AM

hi guys
what do u think about NPXS is it good to buy it with current price 12 - 13 satoshi
this coin ranked 50 in coinmarketcap and they have also good support from community
i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin  Roll Eyes

The truth is that this is the first time I am actually hearing of this project you are talking about and I can't say if it's really a good buy or not, but since you said that the coin is number 50 in the coinmarketcap then I might advise you to make purchase though not much, because I believe whales would be looking for this coin to invest huge amount of money in it in order to make a targeted profit.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:03:26 AM

I have followed NPXS last year and the project is good. Their product helps merchants that much and this can help crypto too to create awareness to those people who doesn't know anything about it.

I think 12 satoshi is the best buying price for me. The project is still in progress right now and the community and support is active. This is a good coin to invest your money in my opinion. Thinking of buying some in the future Cheesy.
this projects bring adoption cryptocurrency on real life.and if totally implemented in any merchants we will be able spend our cryptocurrency balance to buy many things.pundix be best project for crypto adoption in near future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:13:53 AM

Pundi X is a cryptocurrency, which, unlike many others, solves real problems in the world. I think in the long term, this project can lay claim to a substantial market volume. This project should pay attention.

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:41:43 AM

NPXS does have a silent and slow-moving development, but this will provide a better change, certainly many hope that it will continue to increase again. The soaring demand will be able to make it valuable and investing in NPXS is a challenge in managing digital assets in the future.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:01:27 AM

NPXS does have a silent and slow-moving development, but this will provide a better change, certainly many hope that it will continue to increase again. The soaring demand will be able to make it valuable and investing in NPXS is a challenge in managing digital assets in the future.

I am agree that NPXS is good altcoin with working product. Its worth to hold for long term and its already traded in many reputable exchanger. I think the price of NPXS could reach highest price again in near future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:11:18 AM

Pundi X has great review by quite a number of people
I wanted to invest the ICO previously but my country is not available hence i didn't participate in it

Their mission is kinda simple
They want to create adoption, they wanted digital currencies to be used and accessible by every people
Their XPOS is kinda good - POS solution to accept crypto
You are good to go if you wanted to invest some but remember this, NPXS has a huge supply there, don't expect it to hit $1 in a short period of time
$1 for each NXPS would result the marketcap to be $275B (Based on current marketcap)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:12:18 AM

Got a bit of coins at the stage of the bounty campaign. Since then, I buy a some tokens during the fall of the market. Coin brings though minimal but the income each month then it suits me. In addition, it has a good potential for development.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:16:26 AM

i guess it can jump to 18 - 20 again what's your opinion about this coin

It could easily jump that price, I think we've seen this price before but it did jump again at 20-21 sats as some instance.
I can say this coin is very undervalued, anytime it could pump so this range now is a good value if you are accumulating for the future.
The return would be nice as this current price, we could see it double IMO.
I can agree to that, if you are looking for good project that can rise this coin is really one of those that good for risking some investment, NPXS already inside binance and if whales begin to look at it's potential the amount that it can go up is really unimaginable.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:17:05 AM

the price dump after i bought last time,
now stuck on 8 9 10 sat, so sad i was joined on wrong time, hope it will back to my price soon. although it gonna be slow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:45:50 AM

the price dump after i bought last time,
now stuck on 8 9 10 sat, so sad i was joined on wrong time, hope it will back to my price soon. although it gonna be slow

It will be back soon, what you need is just patience, this project is legit and has a potential to be a big player in the future.
Aim for a higher price, I have no doubt of its potential to rise again and break its ATH, this is an over 100 sats type of coin, believe me if you panic now, you'll regret.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:53:01 AM

In addition to many communities, NPXS is also listed on many exchanges. Maybe now buying NPXS is very good and the price will soon increase.
And I bought it at a price of 12. Waiting for the selling price in the range of 15-18.
raise001
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

hi guys

Few months ago pundi x hit its lowest point at 10 satoshi i think its time to go below this level because of down tern of altcoin so don't buy at this level. I think you should buy below 10 satoshi it will be profitable for you.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:04:18 AM

I don't think npxs is good to invest, the price is still down nothing improve even bitcoin is increasing.. I think it will increase if bull run happens.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

I don't think npxs is good to invest, the price is still down nothing improve even bitcoin is increasing.. I think it will increase if bull run happens.
In fact, today almost the entire cryptocurrency market is in poor condition.  Coins from the top ten of the rating can still show some results and that's it.  But pundi X has proven to be a very good side since the beginning of 2018.  I think that everyone who invests in this coin will have good results in the future.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:50:28 PM

hi guys

Yes it is a good chance to buy NPXS now, But I think it much better to buy it at the coinbene, due to that once you buy NPXS there, they have a good promo or privilege for those NPXS holders were every month they might have additional bonus token to their balance of NPXS wallet, and I don't know how many percent it is. 
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

hi guys

need to look deeper into the nxps coin. because it is only based on the rankings in the coinmarketplace, I think it is still difficult to make material as a success. if we can see and observe more carefully this can be one of the things that can be used as a benchmark for buying.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: