Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best setup for me?  (Read 961 times)
Snake X (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 04:45:47 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2011, 05:11:28 PM by Snake X

I think this is the right forum.. though not sure 100%. I have decided to get back into bitcoin mining again, and I had lost my wallet after reinstalling my os (no biggie, only like 1 BTC on it).

Anywho, what is the best setup for my rig? I am running an i5-2500k with a MSI GTX 460 Hawk edition (not hawk talon attack). I want to know what i should set my settings to in msi afterburner, and what the best flags are that I should set in guiminer. I am running the flags -v -w128 -frames 70 and using the rpcminer -cuda atm and I... (gpu *just* crashed as i was typing this) well.. was getting around 75 Megahaches until it just now crashed.

So any suggestions as to the optimal settings i should use? Also where can i learn a bit more about flags at? i remember -v and -w i think, but that's about it.

edit: any way I can make my cpu work with my gpu to do combined cpu and gpu mining in guiminer? I think that would help as well considering I can OC my cpu with 1 button.

edit 2: oh and dont worry about temps.. thats not an issue here at all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: