Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- Utopialand- Real life investment with real and tangible project in place.  (Read 678 times)
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:19:58 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 08:26:11 AM by UTPL Project

Our vision is to give every investor an equal opportunity to participate in one of the most lucrative investment in the world, the real estate. For Phase 1 we have acquired an opportunity to develop a 5 star hot spring resort in China that will be a tourist attraction with tremendous profit.
OUR CORE SERVICES
UTOPIALAND is grounded on actual real life investment with real and tangible project in place. This
means that we are not after prestige assets but instead focusing on great, rewardable areas that
will realistically command great returns. To make this achievable, UTOPIALAND dedicates substantial
efforts and time to researching and analyzing the potentials of our properties for tokenization. The goal
is to provide a balanced and transparent catalog of tokenized assets that offer several returns and are
different in their respective risk-to-yield ratio.

ROAD MAP
FEEL FREE TO ASK US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:03:48 AM

Its interesting, in which exchange Utopialand will do the IEO?
becaus I don't get info on the website.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:38:45 AM

Hi,

Is there any affiliation between Utopialand and Palace Residence project? The content of the WhitePaper seems very similar to the latter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:16:20 PM

Its interesting, in which exchange Utopialand will do the IEO?
becaus I don't get info on the website.
We are planning and will confirm as quickly as possible
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:22:15 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 02:36:13 AM by UTPL Project

Hi,

Is there any affiliation between Utopialand and Palace Residence project? The content of the WhitePaper seems very similar to the latter.
Hi,

Our project is different, we don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:26:45 PM

Hi,

Hi,

Our project is different, Chsung I don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment

You might want to check out the thread that I created earlier (link will be posted below) since your WhitePaper heavily plagiarized contents from different sources without providing any credit to the original users. I strongly advise to change your WhitePaper now and create something that is original, complete, and free from any shenanigans.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138067.msg50849716#msg50849716

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:35:44 AM

Hi,

Hi,

Our project is different, Chsung I don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment

You might want to check out the thread that I created earlier (link will be posted below) since your WhitePaper heavily plagiarized contents from different sources without providing any credit to the original users. I strongly advise to change your WhitePaper now and create something that is original, complete, and free from any shenanigans.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138067.msg50849716#msg50849716
 The white paper was put in words by a writing agency but our idea was original and genuine, we didn’t know they have copied and paste contents from other existing projects. We will rewrite the contents that were copied from other projects
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:15:12 PM

I found your project dev team to take care of pretty social networks every day but I don't understand much about the project in China, how we own it in the middle of the country country?
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:14:02 AM

I found your project dev team to take care of pretty social networks every day but I don't understand much about the project in China, how we own it in the middle of the country country?

thank you for your questions. The “ investors (token holder) will be able to buy the finished villas with the tokens or spend the tokens for services within the resort. They are free to sell the villa and we will also provide assistance in the transaction. We are also exploring other ways to add value to the token.”
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

We have just updated our white paper content on the website.
LillianManish

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:50:20 PM

In telegram channel you shared a lot of real estate photos, is this all owned by you?
BrushLeighton

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:58:29 PM

what should I do if I want to mine your coin?
PenLatifah

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:13:56 PM

The funds received in UTOPIALAND ICO will be allocated as following:
- 70% on the project development, maintenance and future upgrade.
- 20% communication and marketing: Invest in PR and marketing campaigns to increase project’s
awareness and token’s adoption among potential investors
- 10% Reserve funds: Provides liquidity for future monetary policies and platform functionality
I find this distribution very interesting and calculating.
LadonnaTaei

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:28:53 PM

I think they will not make it difficult to own real estate, because if they do it hard, this project is very difficult to succeed
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:32:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 04:44:38 PM by UTPL Project

In telegram channel you shared a lot of real estate photos, is this all owned by you?
most of them are the how the existing resort look like right now, goal is to rezone it and make it better
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:44:19 PM

I think they will not make it difficult to own real estate, because if they do it hard, this project is very difficult to succeed

What do you mean by "do it hard" ?
LadonnaTaei

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:56:20 PM

I mean, will Chinese law affect foreign investors?
UTPL Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

I mean, will Chinese law affect foreign investors?

Of course! The law in China welcomes foreign investors as long as proper taxes are paid. We have a joint venture company in China and Canada that will handle the process.
Bincanet

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:06:02 PM

You said in the white paper: ''This makes the rich getting richer and the poor remains poor. Our team at UTOPIALAND wants to change this monopoly market with the use of blockchain technologies! ''
How will you change it?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

heard this promise 10 times before.  "rental property ICO"
they have NEVER went anywhere but scamcity
the LOGISTICS in setting up project like this is insane
do you have any thing actual?
or just promises if people make your anon ass rich and a 5$ infographic?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: