Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8247 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:36:25 AM

Yeah i agree with you, Temtum is a likeable project no doubt, i know sometimes you can't judge a project by the wp but in temtum case the wp looks very standard and convincing, then comes the team with loads of experience and qualifications, and they sure know how to be in the Spotlight,
this is definately long term, Tem will be among top 100 coin in cmc sooner than expected.
Temtum, in reality, has achieved big success just weeks after its start. Nevertheless, I agreed with you (and I believe lots of others agreed too), that Temtum has more potential to grow. Positive feelings come back to crypto investors, and when bull run starts, Temtum can take advantage of it.

We're looking forward to showing off our first client and user of TEM in the coming week.

That sounds good, now that CoinAll listing has been successfully lunched and tem seem to be doing amazingly well i suppose the team will now focus on more important things, can't wait to see who is tem first client and user, i hope tem will be widely adopted by users for transactions.
Also i hope wallets will be out pretty soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
telabang

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:46:50 AM

Announcing the $TEM scaling competition - trade to win a 2% buy volume BONUS. CoinAll will launch TEMX scaling invitation contest from 17:00 Jul 25, 2019 (HKT) - 17:00 Aug 1, 2019 (HKT).
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:53:36 AM

Update! Tem currently trading at CoinAll at $0.15 at the time of posting this, this could go lot higher than current price, opening price was about $0.07, this is really looking very optimistic, bought some at $0.09, hope will be a good investment for me this year.
Im very confident that lot of crypto enthusiast will make interest in project TEMTUM which presents a new kind of blockchain technology to solve scalability issues in 1-2 years the value of TEM tokens will grow tremendously time to buy now while its not too late Im expecting it can surpass the value of eth in the future.    

Yeah i agree with you, Temtum is a likeable project no doubt, i know sometimes you can't judge a project by the wp but in temtum case the wp looks very standard and convincing, then comes the team with loads of experience and qualifications, and they sure know how to be in the Spotlight,
this is definately long term, Tem will be among top 100 coin in cmc sooner than expected.

Yup for sure.

Based on current estimates TEM is now a top 50 coin.

Good heavens! already in top 50 at current price Shocked this really something to talk about, i mean most project since 2017 are still struggling to get on their feet, but in Tem case, just knocking walls down and aiming high in just few days of trading, i will definitely hodl what little Tem i will be getting from bounty, Tem is not here to play Grin
#TeamTem Cheesy
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:47:00 AM

Congratulation team make add coinall start trade and now price $0.19, how many circulation coins ? Hope temtum add to CMC or coingecko so we all knoe about it.

Current circulation is 85,489,950. Applied to CoinGecko and CMC so should be up soon. Thank you!

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

Temtum, in reality, has achieved big success just weeks after its start. Nevertheless, I agreed with you (and I believe lots of others agreed too), that Temtum has more potential to grow. Positive feelings come back to crypto investors, and when bull run starts, Temtum can take advantage of it.

We're looking forward to showing off our first client and user of TEM in the coming week.

That sounds good, now that CoinAll listing has been successfully lunched and tem seem to be doing amazingly well i suppose the team will now focus on more important things, can't wait to see who is tem first client and user, i hope tem will be widely adopted by users for transactions.
Also i hope wallets will be out pretty soon.

Wallets are being worked on as we speak. Functionality all done just working on the UI.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

Announcing the $TEM scaling competition - trade to win a 2% buy volume BONUS. CoinAll will launch TEMX scaling invitation contest from 17:00 Jul 25, 2019 (HKT) - 17:00 Aug 1, 2019 (HKT).

You got it!

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:49:06 AM

Update! Tem currently trading at CoinAll at $0.15 at the time of posting this, this could go lot higher than current price, opening price was about $0.07, this is really looking very optimistic, bought some at $0.09, hope will be a good investment for me this year.
Im very confident that lot of crypto enthusiast will make interest in project TEMTUM which presents a new kind of blockchain technology to solve scalability issues in 1-2 years the value of TEM tokens will grow tremendously time to buy now while its not too late Im expecting it can surpass the value of eth in the future.    

Yup for sure.

Based on current estimates TEM is now a top 50 coin.

Good heavens! already in top 50 at current price Shocked this really something to talk about, i mean most project since 2017 are still struggling to get on their feet, but in Tem case, just knocking walls down and aiming high in just few days of trading, i will definitely hodl what little Tem i will be getting from bounty, Tem is not here to play Grin
#TeamTem Cheesy

Thanks for all of your support!

We're excited for the next few weeks also!

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

Congratulation team make add coinall start trade and now price $0.19, how many circulation coins ? Hope temtum add to CMC or coingecko so we all knoe about it.
well, the price is incredible, and I feel that when the team from this team adds a market to them again, I think the price will be higher. this is a pretty high price for starters. for now, the price is still $ 0.174 in coinall. maybe entering coingecko will be a very good start before entering cmc.

Yup CoinGecko should be done soon then onto CMC.

Planning some more exchange partners and clients which will dramatically ramp up the TX's.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:24:33 AM

Before adding the coin needs to generate enough volume in the stock market and i hope with the developments and reputation it is creating will easily help the coin to list in the CMC, we need little more patience now more community members are watching closely this project.

You got it.

Things are going well Smiley

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:58:15 AM

Congratulations guys temtum got listed on coingecko but I think they made a mistake with the name of the project. They used temtem instead of temtum: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/temtem

Since the volume is well over 1M I think CMC will too add Temtum soon.

lhtot8

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:19:18 PM

Congratulations guys temtum got listed on coingecko but I think they made a mistake with the name of the project. They used temtem instead of temtum: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/temtem

Coinmarketcap usually ask for at least two exchanges, with stable and high volume, to accept listing new coins/ tokens on their site. Temtum, fortunately, satisfies their requirements, and might be listed on CMC soon. I wish Temtum will appear on CMC before the end of the third quarter.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:10:41 AM

Coinmarketcap usually ask for at least two exchanges, with stable and high volume, to accept listing new coins/ tokens on their site. Temtum, fortunately, satisfies their requirements, and might be listed on CMC soon. I wish Temtum will appear on CMC before the end of the third quarter.

Am sure once there is enough uers trading tem on CoinAll to reach 3k target, okex will lunch tem in their exchange by then and if they can maintain a better volume there, cmc will be a breez, it is possible tem will appear on cmc sooner. very early and yet achieve alot.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
alicea

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:18:25 AM

Any idea why we can't trade TEM against crypto in coinall exchange? I think if they add BTC and ETH pair for TEM we might see a bit higher volume.

tranquynhtien

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:42:50 AM

Any idea why we can't trade TEM against crypto in coinall exchange? I think if they add BTC and ETH pair for TEM we might see a bit higher volume.
Maybe the team have not had enough funds for other trading pairs. Please stay calm, because more things to come. Temtum has still been in its very early phase, and from what the Temtum team have done so far, I have a strong belief that they will bring more surprise to us.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

Maybe the team have not had enough funds for other trading pairs. Please stay calm, because more things to come. Temtum has still been in its very early phase, and from what the Temtum team have done so far, I have a strong belief that they will bring more surprise to us.

Or they want to stable the price of tem for some time, you do realize that having crypto pairs will result to high price fluctuation, the team already they will lnclude btc and eth pairs soon, but i do like the usd pair because price looks stable.
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:31:58 AM

Or they want to stable the price of tem for some time, you do realize that having crypto pairs will result to high price fluctuation, the team already they will lnclude btc and eth pairs soon, but i do like the usd pair because price looks stable.
This is one of potential theory, but who knows what the Temtum team think of. I think we can enjoy the bright start of Temtum, for now, for more things, let's the future and time tell us. In Temtum, I believe, and will keep watching this project, will wait for my chances to invest when it gives  me good entry price.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:44:43 AM

This is one of potential theory, but who knows what the Temtum team think of. I think we can enjoy the bright start of Temtum, for now, for more things, let's the future and time tell us. In Temtum, I believe, and will keep watching this project, will wait for my chances to invest when it gives  me good entry price.

This could be the reason why the team mostly pair to usd to keep price in stable condition, and i think it is working very well because since the lunch till now price is still within $0.17 - $0.18, so far there is no serious dip yet, but am sure once tem is pair to btc and eth we may likely see some dip maybe then i can pick up some tem, it will be a good entry point.
alicea

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:16:17 AM

Does anyone know what was the latest TPS that was achieved my temtum network? Were they able to beat Elrond's 114k TPS?

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:08:20 AM

Does anyone know what was the latest TPS that was achieved my temtum network? Were they able to beat Elrond's 114k TPS?

According their post in twitter its 120k TPS. But I didnt understand  - this is in testnet or in mainnet? As usually numbers in testnet are much more different than in testnet and a lot of projects had much more than 100k TPS in testnet but with mainnet launch this were much less...
So is Temtum launched mainnet already?

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1154726061109915648
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

Thank you! Fixed the name this morning so should be all good now!

Should be up on CMC soon Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: