Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8246 times)
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:00:23 PM

They changed the name of "Temtum group" to "Temtum bounty group", lol. And strangely, I don't know why they didn't pin the post that have Instructions for filling out the claim bounty form. Their process is too complicated and time-consuming, while bounty has passed a long time ago.
complicated? Do you have problems with payment claims from the bounty? i think it's not complicated because it only does KYC2 on coinall and in my opinion also it doesn't time-consuming
Complicated in this case means too many steps. We have filled the bounty form, waiting for their pm on bitcointalk to confirm, and who know what's next? Why they didn't made a all-in-one form and choose a certain time for distribuing. They just play around, 30 days to filled a form and didn't pinned that form on Telegram or some where else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 05:07:06 PM

They changed the name of "Temtum group" to "Temtum bounty group", lol. And strangely, I don't know why they didn't pin the post that have Instructions for filling out the claim bounty form. Their process is too complicated and time-consuming, while bounty has passed a long time ago.
complicated? Do you have problems with payment claims from the bounty? i think it's not complicated because it only does KYC2 on coinall and in my opinion also it doesn't time-consuming
Complicated in this case means too many steps. We have filled the bounty form, waiting for their pm on bitcointalk to confirm, and who know what's next? Why they didn't made a all-in-one form and choose a certain time for distribuing. They just play around, 30 days to filled a form and didn't pinned that form on Telegram or some where else.

Yeah I guess a bit complicated in the sense that the google form in question is given some hunters a hard time during the filling process, some having issues with coinall kyc, shufti pro is yet to be out, I think  they need a clear statement how to to resolve issues with hunters, it will be better.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:57:21 AM

Well, we couldn't blame them for changing the name of the group because lately all everyone was talking about was bounty over there.

If there's any question maybe I could help you with the form?

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

Well there seem to be a new update regarding bounty reward, apparently, hunters needs to verify their account ownership here in bitcointalk by send pm to bounty manager for final verification, so after going through the process of kyc on coinall, filling the google form, you still needs to PM Hhampuz here btt before you can receive your reward. So scammers beware.
icekohl

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

Well, we couldn't blame them for changing the name of the group because lately all everyone was talking about was bounty over there.

I don't have problem with that form. My question is why they didn't pin that announcement, because many hunters can not follow their Telegram group 24/24, so they could miss it. Then 30 days for this step, and maybe we need to wait more for the next step :|

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:47:15 PM

I don't have problem with that form. My question is why they didn't pin that announcement, because many hunters can not follow their Telegram group 24/24, so they could miss it. Then 30 days for this step, and maybe we need to wait more for the next step :|
they now have pinned message on telegram and you don't need to worry, for now participants have to PM the bounty manager at bitcointalk to verify ownership of their account. but what is needed for PM bounty manager?

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:38:23 PM

Well there seem to be a new update regarding bounty reward, apparently, hunters needs to verify their account ownership here in bitcointalk by send pm to bounty manager for final verification, so after going through the process of kyc on coinall, filling the google form, you still needs to PM Hhampuz here btt before you can receive your reward. So scammers beware.

But if the procedure is correct then it could indeed be the rules they make, but if there is something odd it is better to try not to continue.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:24:41 AM

I joined this conversation and only the problematic accounts need to send him a message. I had no problem filling out the form so I just waited and received. I have been involved in many projects managed by Hhampuz and haven't had any projects that disappointed me. In addition, if I receive TEM, I will hold this coin because the opportunity to make profits is great

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:33:08 PM

I joined this conversation and only the problematic accounts need to send him a message. I had no problem filling out the form so I just waited and received. I have been involved in many projects managed by Hhampuz and haven't had any projects that disappointed me. In addition, if I receive TEM, I will hold this coin because the opportunity to make profits is great
what caused their account problems? did someone use their previous profile to claim the token or because they have limitations in doing KYC?

Mulann2

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:33:11 PM

Well that is your own decision and you are entitled to it, if you didn't encounter any problem while filling the form don't mean other's didn't encounter any, this decision to send pm to Hhampuz was as a result of some members complaints about the google form, so which ever means they decide to take to verify accounts  is welcome as far as am concerned.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:23:46 AM

I think they made the right decision by requesting hunters to send a pm to Hhampuz for account verification, I also encounter same problem of user already exist, I think what happened was my first submission already went through even though it gave an error message,  the second submission will now tell you user already exist which means first submission already on the sheet, anyways, good thing we have to do this process to be sure.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:15:24 AM

I think they made the right decision by requesting hunters to send a pm to Hhampuz for account verification, I also encounter same problem of user already exist, I think what happened was my first submission already went through even though it gave an error message,  the second submission will now tell you user already exist which means first submission already on the sheet, anyways, good thing we have to do this process to be sure.

That is very good so there are no more scamers who will receive prizes from the temtum, this is a wise and correct decision.
indeed it's very appropriate choice and makes scammers cry but I'm still worried that someone will use my username to fill form, maybe if spreadsheet publish team can make all participants calm

There is no need to worry, it is one of the reason why they decide each participant must send a pm to Hhampuz here in forum to verify account before receiving reward as long as your btt account is still active there is no need to worry, any scammer who decides to use your details will have to prove it by sending pm to Hhampuz here on bitcointalk.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mulann2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:38:10 PM

Just wait for futher announcement from the admins and bm, if you have successfully filled the form then you have nothing else to do than wait for next update, I heard token distribution will be around October, no date specified yet, and also update about when to pm Hhampuz will also be available before month ending I hope.
alicea

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:16:53 AM

Since they have changed the old temtum telegram group to bounty group does anyone know if they have created a new telegram group for the community?

icekohl

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:34:50 PM

Well we are not talking about Hhampuz here, he is a reputable BM, and he has done his part. The problem is with the Temtum team when they take too long to verify Hunters and allocate tokens.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:26:20 PM

Well we are not talking about Hhampuz here, he is a reputable BM, and he has done his part. The problem is with the Temtum team when they take too long to verify Hunters and allocate tokens.
i think exchange option is best for the hunters because it reduce a lot of work temtum team and verification process is up to on the exchange. they only distribute the reward into their exchange wallets. definitely team needs time to work on that but also they have to think about to stable the price.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:12:43 PM

i think exchange option is best for the hunters because it reduce a lot of work temtum team and verification process is up to on the exchange. they only distribute the reward into their exchange wallets. definitely team needs time to work on that but also they have to think about to stable the price.

Yes, it is true that if it is distributed to hunters, there will be a decrease in price because the hunter is always on the spot if there are tokens in the market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
alicea

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:05:09 AM

Since they have changed the old temtum telegram group to bounty group does anyone know if they have created a new telegram group for the community?

It seems like nobody knows about it yet, maybe the team won't make a new telegram in the community and after  is distributed to hunters, the team will change it to the telegram community.

If what you say turns out to be true that could be unfair for the rest of the community because I didn't participate in the campaign and I would like to keep myself updated about project's progress.

icekohl

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:30:05 PM

Yes, distribution through Coinall account is a good way, when they can use KYC process from Coinall, and hunters can use Temtum wallet directly. It's time saving. But more than a month for that is really long time, and maybe they have more processes later.

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:35:13 PM

But more than a month for that is really long time, and maybe they have more processes later.
I think so and I'm not sure if distribution will be done in October, because I see bounty manager will do another way to verify participants who join

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: