Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8240 times)
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:30:23 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

We can already predict the impact of quantum computing will have so there are algorithms already being developed to mitigate this - just look at the latest NIST competition to find the next standard of cryptography for the quantum world

If people wait for quantum computers to be mainstream before defending against them it’s too late - lots of academic work has been occurring over the past 10/15 years in this field

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:55:08 PM

How is your blockchain is secured from quantum coputers? As far as I know Google has just developing this, but in fact quantum computer is not existed yet. Huh

Quantum computers are already developed. As far as I know, the first one who introduced this is IBM.

https://www.ibm.com/quantum-computing/learn/what-is-ibm-q/

And now, Google (Sycamore).

https://www.livescience.com/google-hits-quantum-supremacy.html

But there is no clear picture yet on how they will affect crypto or blockchain technology.
As they are still in the testing stage on what it can do and how far beyond is their performance, we still need to wait a lil bit on this development.
With regards to Temtum, we don't know how exactly they evaluate their system to be quantum secure?

West-wot

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:06:01 AM

How is your blockchain is secured from quantum coputers? As far as I know Google has just developing this, but in fact quantum computer is not existed yet. Huh

Quantum computers are already developed. As far as I know, the first one who introduced this is IBM.

https://www.ibm.com/quantum-computing/learn/what-is-ibm-q/

And now, Google (Sycamore).

https://www.livescience.com/google-hits-quantum-supremacy.html

But there is no clear picture yet on how they will affect crypto or blockchain technology.
As they are still in the testing stage on what it can do and how far beyond is their performance, we still need to wait a lil bit on this development.
With regards to Temtum, we don't know how exactly they evaluate their system to be quantum secure?

Reading the white paper it’s pretty clear how they are quantum secure

A quantum source of randomness in the nist beacon
Quantum resistant algorithms for encryption and hashing which are pending nist approval

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:26:24 PM

is there someone from the official TEMTUM team here in the forum? have i overlooked that so far or is there nobody?
so richard or someone who can help if there are questions or problems? thank you!
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

is there someone from the official TEMTUM team here in the forum? have i overlooked that so far or is there nobody?
so richard or someone who can help if there are questions or problems? thank you!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the team haven't delegated anyone to manage the community and that we would greatly appreciate if they would have someone to attend to the community.

Btw, TEM's price seems stable despite most cryptos are in the red right now - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/temtum#general .
Is this the effect of having TEM paired with USDT alone? I think not being tied to BTC would give TEM more price stability which is quite good! Smiley
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:12:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I think the team haven't delegated anyone to manage the community and that we would greatly appreciate if they would have someone to attend to the community.

Btw, TEM's price seems stable despite most cryptos are in the red right now - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/temtum#general .
Is this the effect of having TEM paired with USDT alone? I think not being tied to BTC would give TEM more price stability which is quite good! Smiley

Thanks to the usdt pairing this has really done great deal on the tem price, imagine even after bounty was paid price is unshakeable, i remember arguing with a user in the then bounty group and he said now that bounty has been paid price is likely to dump, i have been waiting for this to happen, unfortunately it hasn't, not to mention tem is still only trading on 1 exchange, no cmc yet, imagine when tem is listed on more than 1 exchange and also listed on cmc Shocked it will be a rocket.
West-wot

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

A great listen - some really interesting topics discussed and to hear some of the progress being made! - does anyone know about the national currency he mentioned?

https://www.svin.biz/richard-dennis

ON THIS EPISODE OF SILICON VALLEY INSIDER, KEITH KOO'S GUEST IS  RICHARD DENNIS, FOUNDER AND CEO OF TEMTUM A DECENTRALIZED NETWORK  PLATFORM POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN AND QUANTUM COMPUTING PRINCIPLES WHOSE  VISION IS TO REACH THE UNBANKED AND UNDERBANKED IN ALL PARTS OF THE  WORLD USING THE TEMTUM PLATFORM. WWW.TEMTUM.COM

RICHARD GIVES HIS BACKGROUND IN ACADEMIA AS AN EXPERT IN BOTH  COMPUTING AND CYBERSECURITY  AND DISCUSSES THE ADVANCEMENTS IN QUANTUM  COMPUTING AND HOW IT WILL BE ABLE TO CRACK EXISTING CRYPTOGRAPHIC  STANDARDS. HOWEVER, INNOVATION ALWAYS CONTINUES AND NEW METHODS TO  ENCRYPT DATA WILL BE CREATED.

West-wot

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:51:29 PM

Temtum is on fire !

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1196890230860599296
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:31:16 AM

Thanks to the usdt pairing this has really done great deal on the tem price, imagine even after bounty was paid price is unshakeable,
This, I think, is rather a good strategy coming from the team to achieve utmost price stability and protect every TEM stakeholders interest!

Wow! This is a good development for the project! Btw, does Ellipal already supports TEM? Because if it does, I guess the Ellipal site should update the list of list of coins they are supporting!
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:06:29 AM

A great listen - some really interesting topics discussed and to hear some of the progress being made! - does anyone know about the national currency he mentioned?

https://www.svin.biz/richard-dennis

ON THIS EPISODE OF SILICON VALLEY INSIDER, KEITH KOO'S GUEST IS  RICHARD DENNIS, FOUNDER AND CEO OF TEMTUM ......

Yeah, i listened to that podcast yesterday and i am very glad to be part of this project honestly, there where lots of juicy information on that interview about tem that most people don't know about yet, i doubt many people are aware that tem support sms sending of tem without worrying about not having internet connection, i also heard about the mention of tem debit card, i think this will come as development progresses,
In 1 or 2 years to come, tem will be among the most talked about project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:40:07 PM

yes, there really should be someone for the community work. of course there are more important jobs in a young company,
but that must not be forgotten. i would be very happy if my concerns will be dealt with soon. Smiley
West-wot

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:44:53 PM

yes, there really should be someone for the community work. of course there are more important jobs in a young company,
but that must not be forgotten. i would be very happy if my concerns will be dealt with soon. Smiley

What concerns do you have - I think the community could probably answer them

They are very active over telegram with the Admin team and Richard posting often
t.me/Temtumofficial
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:24:19 PM

They are very active over telegram with the Admin team and Richard posting often
t.me/Temtumofficial

at my user there is a difference between bounty spreadsheet and the final sheet
where the calculated tokens are listed. i also know where the difference comes
from but i need someone with access to the final spreadsheet to correct it there.
unfortunately the community can't help there. Undecided
ololajulo

Activity: 2212
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:17:11 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 08:57:18 PM by ololajulo

t.me/Temtumofficial

from but i need someone with access to the final spreadsheet to correct it there.
I understand your frustration, this is a not a kind of project you see anywhere and you are happy just for missing the bounty reward.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:21:04 PM

t.me/Temtumofficial

Unfortunately the bounty distribution has already ended and I'm afraid your issue had a very slim chance of being resolved but nevertheless, you could try contacting the bounty manager or the members of the core team and state your case and hopefully they could give you a reconsideration if your issue deserves it. Goodluck!

And btw, as per data from Coingecko, I'm very glad to see TEM's price remains relatively stable in contrast with most altcoins who had suffered downward price movements. Am excited as well to the upcoming release of TEM's iOS and Android wallets!
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:50:06 PM

Why unfortunately? Its a blessing that its ended. Less beggars = more time to focus on more important and civil matters. I have run calculations and it appears that a single russian nuke would be enough to wipe all bounty takers and the office building storing bounty spreadsheets and relevant databases.
West-wot

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

The sms sending just teased and demonstrated on the telegram group is a game changer - anyone got any more info on this
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

The sms sending just teased and demonstrated on the telegram group is a game changer - anyone got any more info on this

Not more than what has already been published in the tem official telegram group, i believe if there will be information it will be published, for now you just have to enjoy the sms update from Richard,  it is certainly going to be a game changer in crypto,  i like the way tem operates,  no too much noise, only the work will speak for themselves, tem will be force to reckon with.
West-wot

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:06:38 PM

Not more than what has already been published in the tem official telegram group, i believe if there will be information it will be published, for now you just have to enjoy the sms update from Richard,  it is certainly going to be a game changer in crypto,  i like the way tem operates,  no too much noise, only the work will speak for themselves, tem will be force to reckon with.

Agreed ! - no noise just tech that works

Rewatching the video is that the iOS app he is using to show the transaction confirming too ?! Very exciting
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:41:36 AM

Hi everyone! I think that the project develops in the right direction.
Temtum has solid Infrastructure beside powerfull team. Platform can make difference in near future.Feeless decentralised network needed.

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: